The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help.

User Tag List

Old 03-06-2015, 05:57 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3074 / Power: 14
PPGirl has a reputation beyond reputePPGirl has a reputation beyond reputePPGirl has a reputation beyond reputePPGirl has a reputation beyond reputePPGirl has a reputation beyond reputePPGirl has a reputation beyond reputePPGirl has a reputation beyond reputePPGirl has a reputation beyond reputePPGirl has a reputation beyond reputePPGirl has a reputation beyond reputePPGirl has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Are SG girls really materialistic?

Lol dun need to be so hostile to me.

Y shd i f myself whereas im leading a happy n peaceful life with my family, frds n my bf.

If u have gone through the whole thread, i started posting in this thread way earlier b4 u all start talking abt shares. Perhaps u shd start to read from pg 1 till last pg. I have shares/unit trusts/bonds as well . I think u got me mixed up with "KopiGer"

NOT all sg gers are materialistic whereas i keep seeing many saying so. I defended not just becos of myself but for d sake of some other sg gers (non-materialistic) as well. Just becos most of d sg gers u met are rotten doesnt mean the whole of sg gers are like dat.

I am in this forum as my bf is from here as well. Sometimes we discuss abt things from this forum. 清者自清. The white shiny knight who will protect me in here is none other than my bf. If u wish to converse with him, i will be glad to do so

There is no need for u to get so worked up?
After all, ppl just come here to share our views. There bound to be some disagreements.

Last edited by PPGirl; 03-06-2015 at 06:29 PM.
Old 03-06-2015, 06:35 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 199 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2652 / Power: 15
JacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by PPGirl View Post
Lol dun need to be so hostile to me.

Y shd i f myself whereas im leading a happy n peaceful life with my family, frds n my bf.

If u have gone through the whole thread, i started posting in this thread way earlier b4 u all start talking abt shares. I have shares/unit trusts/bonds as well . I think u got me mixed up with "KopiGer" Perhaps u shd start reading from page 1 till last page.

NOT all sg gers are materialistic whereas i keep seeing many saying so. I defended not just becos of myself but for d sake of some other sg gers (non-materialistic) as well. Just becos most of d sg gers u met are rotten doesnt mean the whole of sg gers are like dat.

I am in this forum as my bf is from here as well. Sometimes we discuss abt things from this forum. 清者自清. The white shiny knight who will protect me in here is none other than my bf. If u wish to converse with him, i will be glad to do so

There is no need for u to get so worked up?
After all, ppl just come here to share our views. There bound to be some disagreements.
Come on. Talking rubbish. You got a bf and you are still in this forum? What's a girl with a bf she professes to love deeply with no FL interest, no sponsorship, no business, active in a male dominated sex forum? Looking for more friends?
Exactly the same question i pose on the girls just like you doing in a male dominated car forum. No licence no car no interest in cars in a male dominated car forum.
Your response is so predictable. Never expected you to admit it anyway.

Don't worry. There will always be white knights coming to your rescue to zap me. As though i care.

Worked up? Lol... i can't describe the immense satisfaction i get from my bluntness to you.
Btw, whoever your bf is, good luck to him.
Old 03-06-2015, 06:49 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3074 / Power: 14
PPGirl has a reputation beyond reputePPGirl has a reputation beyond reputePPGirl has a reputation beyond reputePPGirl has a reputation beyond reputePPGirl has a reputation beyond reputePPGirl has a reputation beyond reputePPGirl has a reputation beyond reputePPGirl has a reputation beyond reputePPGirl has a reputation beyond reputePPGirl has a reputation beyond reputePPGirl has a reputation beyond repute

Thx for wishing us gd luck

Erm sorry but i think ur thinking abit old fashioned. Is there a rule says got bf cant surf forum? Me n him knw each other thru forum outings. We do not restrict each other to quit surfing forum. This forum isnt just abt sex. We get to knw many frds in here. Even go to their houses for mj or dinner. If u do not have any idea, pls go to "orgies sub forum". There are outings for clubbing, makan outings etc

By d way by jumping into accusation that im kopiger.. does that mean u owe me an apology? lolz but i think save it la.. dun think ppl with so big ego like u will say sorry.

Since u mentioned my reply is so predictable. So can u predict what am i goin to say next? U can be a gd fortune teller since u can predict the future

Wish u luck in finding a ger whom u can trust. Thou u may not find any of d sg gers appealing to u. Maybe u find maids appealing only

Last edited by PPGirl; 03-06-2015 at 09:50 PM.
Old 04-06-2015, 10:42 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
melonmilk deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

whether they are materialistic is simple to judge by the handbags they carry.

say if u r just an executive/ normal office assistant, and u carry high end handbags, what are you trying to prove?

but if you are manager, if you carry those high end handbags, that is nothing wrong with it. cuz you earn/deserve that.
Old 04-06-2015, 11:41 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -49 / Power: 0
ShadowRiders is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Quote:
Originally Posted by melonmilk View Post

say if u r just an executive/ normal office assistant, and u carry high end handbags, what are you trying to prove?

but if you are manager, if you carry those high end handbags, that is nothing wrong with it. cuz you earn/deserve that.
Cannot judge by appearance only. I know a guy in his 50s always dressed in jeans & t-shirt and working as a clerk in an office. One day I visited his house and I got shock. He is a millionaire and actually dun need to work having made his money in his early years. But he got bored staying at home so went to "work" at an office to have something to do and to set an example to his son.
Old 05-06-2015, 12:20 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 3727 / Power: 0
Kuan Aik Hong has a reputation beyond reputeKuan Aik Hong has a reputation beyond reputeKuan Aik Hong has a reputation beyond reputeKuan Aik Hong has a reputation beyond reputeKuan Aik Hong has a reputation beyond reputeKuan Aik Hong has a reputation beyond reputeKuan Aik Hong has a reputation beyond reputeKuan Aik Hong has a reputation beyond reputeKuan Aik Hong has a reputation beyond reputeKuan Aik Hong has a reputation beyond reputeKuan Aik Hong has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShadowRiders View Post
Cannot judge by appearance only. I know a guy in his 50s always dressed in jeans & t-shirt and working as a clerk in an office. One day I visited his house and I got shock. He is a millionaire and actually dun need to work having made his money in his early years. But he got bored staying at home so went to "work" at an office to have something to do and to set an example to his son.
Talk about this..I know some taxi drivers who are millionaires too...Some live in Bungalow too.....Lots of taxi drivers live in condo. Yet lots of people look down on taxi drivers...
Old 05-06-2015, 03:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 199 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2652 / Power: 15
JacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by melonmilk View Post

Lol...
My friend was talking today about this fat sg girl from badoo in her 30s.
He met her up and was aghasted by her behavior. She complained that he got no car. So she had to walk. She also complained about the restaurant being too cheap food wasn't good. Commented that he makes too little as a hardware salesman. Blahblahblah... he works for his father who will pass his business to him over day. They stay in a bungalow.

Don't judge the book by its cover.
Old 05-06-2015, 03:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4858 / Power: 23
newyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by JacqueMerlin View Post
Lol...
My friend was talking today about this fat sg girl from badoo in her 30s.
He met her up and was aghasted by her behavior. She complained that he got no car. So she had to walk. She also complained about the restaurant being too cheap food wasn't good. Commented that he makes too little as a hardware salesman.

Don't judge the book by its cover.
This is not materialistic. THIS IS ATTITUDE PROBLEM.

For INCOMPLETE LIST OF MASSAGE CENTRES IN BATAM See link below

http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthr...6580&page=1281
Old 05-06-2015, 04:49 PM
Samster

Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 64 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12704 / Power: 25
topcook1 has a reputation beyond reputetopcook1 has a reputation beyond reputetopcook1 has a reputation beyond reputetopcook1 has a reputation beyond reputetopcook1 has a reputation beyond reputetopcook1 has a reputation beyond reputetopcook1 has a reputation beyond reputetopcook1 has a reputation beyond reputetopcook1 has a reputation beyond reputetopcook1 has a reputation beyond reputetopcook1 has a reputation beyond repute

Remember the universal quote "No Money No Honey"......It applies every where.
Old 05-06-2015, 10:06 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 12
Edyta deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

actually its not about the nationality of the women but the financial ability, social status n character. women that earn good money, what are the chances they would waste 1 hr of their time to eat a free $20 meal? unlikely. they would hv to like u enough to go.out with u. women who dont earn enough might or might not take advantage of the meal cos it also depends on her character. the above behaviour applies regardless women is singaporean of thai or vietnamese etc.
Old 05-06-2015, 10:53 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 56 / Power: 12
deludedgal deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Anyway guys like sex... girls like money.. well girls dun condemn guys for liking sex so why condemn girls for liking money.. it's probably innate ..its not only SG girls probably girls in most developed countries
Old 06-06-2015, 06:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 73 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10278 / Power: 14
oxeso has a reputation beyond reputeoxeso has a reputation beyond reputeoxeso has a reputation beyond reputeoxeso has a reputation beyond reputeoxeso has a reputation beyond reputeoxeso has a reputation beyond reputeoxeso has a reputation beyond reputeoxeso has a reputation beyond reputeoxeso has a reputation beyond reputeoxeso has a reputation beyond reputeoxeso has a reputation beyond repute

Sorry, post deleted.

Last edited by oxeso; 06-06-2015 at 07:44 PM.
Old 07-06-2015, 01:41 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 106 / Power: 0
WarPig deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyWarPig deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShadowRiders View Post
Yeah..... I have one such guy in my office too. But you can see from the way he carries himself that he is different from the others although he tries to blend in by dressing down and keeping a low profile. Sometimes we ask ourselves why does he bother to come to work at all as he does not need the money and the work he does is low level clerical stuff paying peanuts. And he also drives a taxi part time, gives tuition, leads tour groups overseas on freelance basis and organizes community and charity events for the unfortunate and underprivileged. Well, I guess it's different strokes for different folks.
Old 07-06-2015, 02:09 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
wayne23416 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Yea..guys like sex n girls love money..but guys who love sex find one night stands or hookers..where as ladies find leeches n as they say..a sucker is born every minute..i think its perfectly fine if ladies work as hard as men to earn their keep..

I'm not saying that Singaporean ladies r bad..but there is a misconception where guys who pay r gentleman n guys who dont r cheap n misers..
Old 07-06-2015, 10:26 AM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 212 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9374 / Power: 17
Greenfrog has a reputation beyond reputeGreenfrog has a reputation beyond reputeGreenfrog has a reputation beyond reputeGreenfrog has a reputation beyond reputeGreenfrog has a reputation beyond reputeGreenfrog has a reputation beyond reputeGreenfrog has a reputation beyond reputeGreenfrog has a reputation beyond reputeGreenfrog has a reputation beyond reputeGreenfrog has a reputation beyond reputeGreenfrog has a reputation beyond repute

Come on leh, this is Singapore ! If the guy would to pay for every date. He would be broke in no time. Look at the rising cost of inflation.

You got to go dutch at some point.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1