The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 26-03-2007, 03:01 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 570 / Power: 21
fishingman is a name known to allfishingman is a name known to allfishingman is a name known to allfishingman is a name known to allfishingman is a name known to allfishingman is a name known to all
How to Get F buudy?

Hi, i'm new to this forum. Read up quite alot and im really curious how to get sex partner? Money? Really good in sex? Sweet talker?
Old 26-03-2007, 03:24 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 27 / Power: 0
takelooongtime deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: How to Get F buudy?

My F Buddy is my Ex-gf...

It's not about money...definitely not, never paid her for sex...

We were once an item...many many years ago...we broke up because of a misunderstanding...we were young then...but I was her first man in bed...when we met again after many years...she has a bf...and I'm married...nothing happened...we remained platonic friends...very close platonic friends...

Then she broke up with her bf...She called me...I went out with her...spend the night with her outside...but nothing happen...OC knows but did not question me...then she found a new bf...still nothing happened...she broke up again...same thing repeats...then she broke down in front of me...after some alcohol...told me she miss the time when we were together...I remind her I already married and there is nothing I can give her...

One night I quarrel with OC over my kid, called her up for drinks...drank quite a bit...but think still sober enough to know what I doing...but think she drunk...she suddenly tells me she miss making love to me...Actually...me too...she quite a looker with a nice body...and we can click in bed...but I already got OC...I know I only have lust for her but no BF/GF feelings...but I did it that night...think did it out of spite...

In the morning...it was quite arkward...dun know what to say...told her frankly that I only have lust for her...as she is a very good sex partner...she quite dissapointed...but remain silent...avoided her for 3 weeks...

Things between me and OC turns bad again because of my kid, character issues and financial issues...not earning as much as I used to be...then she called me...again we did it....but this time it's different...she say she knows I dun have that special feeling for her...she also dun have that feeling for me but she miss making love to me...she feels that it's different with me...

After that we meet up about once a week just to bonk...and we are still friends...we continued even after I'm divorced...has been 2 years...got a break inbetween...for about 6 months...when she found a new bf...dun want to ruin her future just for bonking sake...but end up she broke up with him...so we went back to our old habits...but still we both know that it is only lust that we are after...no commitments...she also knows that I visit GL and bonk other girls...but I still give her prioity when she wants me...

Now she posted overseas to work for 3 years...I'm still in sillypore...has been 1 month...begin to miss her already...she is still the best partner I have had...no FL can make up to our compatibility in bed... But bobian...got high sex drive so nowadays depend on GL and FLs...driving my $$$ very low...haiz...

享受优愁与快乐, 是每个人一生的宿命...
Old 26-03-2007, 11:34 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 488 / Power: 20
Castrol is a glorious beacon of lightCastrol is a glorious beacon of lightCastrol is a glorious beacon of lightCastrol is a glorious beacon of lightCastrol is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by fishingman View Post
Hi, i'm new to this forum. Read up quite alot and im really curious how to get sex partner? Money? Really good in sex? Sweet talker?
you just came out from the cave or what?
Old 26-03-2007, 12:15 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
dohcdohc deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I think it's all about fate. Same goes to relationship and marriage
Old 26-03-2007, 12:19 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 574 / Power: 20
_AXL_ is a name known to all_AXL_ is a name known to all_AXL_ is a name known to all_AXL_ is a name known to all_AXL_ is a name known to all_AXL_ is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by fishingman View Post
really? then still ask? hmm... so many bros here offer advice on various subjects. u r expecting them to repost those long, long strategies and frs for yr benefit here? i suggest u go trawl through the threads. all of us have to go through that. cheers.
Old 26-03-2007, 12:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1330 / Power: 21
dirtymonk82 has much to be proud ofdirtymonk82 has much to be proud ofdirtymonk82 has much to be proud ofdirtymonk82 has much to be proud ofdirtymonk82 has much to be proud ofdirtymonk82 has much to be proud ofdirtymonk82 has much to be proud ofdirtymonk82 has much to be proud ofdirtymonk82 has much to be proud ofdirtymonk82 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by dohcdohc View Post
I think it's all about fate. Same goes to relationship and marriage
I agree with you on this
Old 26-03-2007, 03:08 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 9 / Power: 0
frog69 is Cool - loads of Potential

Alot depends on luck.. but becareful some gal mite jus fall for u after too much sex and hanging out together..
Old 26-03-2007, 04:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1042 / Power: 20
CoolBlack has much to be proud ofCoolBlack has much to be proud ofCoolBlack has much to be proud ofCoolBlack has much to be proud ofCoolBlack has much to be proud ofCoolBlack has much to be proud ofCoolBlack has much to be proud ofCoolBlack has much to be proud of

You can't just go out and find a FB.
Alot depends on timing, opportunity, luck, chemistry, needs and fate.

Used to have a FB who is a young and high calibre career women. We just clicked and things just happened. Lasted for about 2 years till she got married.

Had the opportunity with an ex-colleague who we just started due to a crazy nite out during a company gathering.Feeling was strange when she brought her family out and i brought mine during company gatherings....but boy she gave the best out-of this world BJ!

Then there was this PDMM who I met at a KTV, from the onset we just simply became FBs (no monetary involved what so ever).When time permits, we just meet and have a good session. Come to think of it, we only spend time together in hotels..... Till date we still meet once awhile.

So, the conclusion is......if it happens it happens.
If it doesn't, there's nothing that you can do.

Just my 2 cents.
Old 26-03-2007, 06:41 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -97 / Power: 0
velvetghost has got little hope of coming out of this alive!

My personal take on having a F**k Buddy is that there must be NO strings attached watsoever...it has to be stated clearly from the beginning and it has to be a mutual thing between both parties.

I have 2 f**k buddies currently...one is married with a kid. We knew each other since University and just before she got married, we somehow ended in bed together. We cooled off after her marriage but somehow or rather, we always end up together...we spoke about it and we both agreed that we will not have any feelings involved. We were jus attracted to each other and we enjoy having sex with each other. She still loves her husband and kid very much. Eversince she had her kid, we started seeing less of each other. Nowadays, its more like an afternoon rendezvous when our work schedule permits, around once a month.

My next f**k buddy is a good friend of mine...we have always liked each other but we never really talked about it...we are jus very closed to each other. Whenever she was having problems with her relationships, I'm always there for her and vice versa...Initially, we would often go out drinking and end up at her place or mine and we are completely sober. Eventually, we would jus hang out at each other's place in bed, even when we are attached. There is totally no strings attached between us.

Another piece of important advice...always use protection...

Cheers!
Old 26-03-2007, 07:59 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 18
KK_Klan deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by frog69 View Post
Alot depends on luck.. but becareful some gal mite jus fall for u after too much sex and hanging out together..
Hahaha talk about happy endings. FUCK = Friends U Can Keep! Won't mind it myself.

KK_Klan
Old 26-03-2007, 09:52 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 342 / Power: 19
tk-king is one of the Best!tk-king is one of the Best!tk-king is one of the Best!tk-king is one of the Best!

no way to get 1
it comes and go naturally
Old 27-03-2007, 12:31 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 527 / Power: 19
desk13 is a glorious beacon of lightdesk13 is a glorious beacon of lightdesk13 is a glorious beacon of lightdesk13 is a glorious beacon of lightdesk13 is a glorious beacon of lightdesk13 is a glorious beacon of light

Used to have a flings with a colleague who's single but I'm married. After 2 years of bonking, she decided to settle down after getting a bf. The relationship didn't last and we meet up again for satisfying our needs, till now. It's been about 4 years already.
Old 27-03-2007, 02:18 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
Fortunestar deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Let nature takes it course, and fate does play a part too.
Old 27-03-2007, 03:09 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 293 / Power: 19
ok69 is one of the Best!ok69 is one of the Best!ok69 is one of the Best!

my first FB is during my NS time.
me was VERT FIT that time, 6pacs and tann

... hit the gym 4 times a week / 6 meals a day / ssbay every weekend
and i got to know her at ssbay

many yrs liao .. now me CMI liao
HAHAHa
Old 27-03-2007, 05:25 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 570 / Power: 21
fishingman is a name known to allfishingman is a name known to allfishingman is a name known to allfishingman is a name known to allfishingman is a name known to allfishingman is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by _AXL_ View Post
really? then still ask? hmm... so many bros here offer advice on various subjects. u r expecting them to repost those long, long strategies and frs for yr benefit here? i suggest u go trawl through the threads. all of us have to go through that. cheers.
Sorry about it, I went through the ex-postings, but can't find them. So i just posted a new one.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1