The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 28-02-2012, 10:17 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 536 / Power: 21
sugardad is a glorious beacon of lightsugardad is a glorious beacon of lightsugardad is a glorious beacon of lightsugardad is a glorious beacon of lightsugardad is a glorious beacon of lightsugardad is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Angeles City (Balibago) Tips

quote : I am impressed with Guapo's points rise and I thank all who have upped him.

Its only 2 clicks to do that if anyone wants to do it.

Quote : Bro sugardad, iv known u for a while already.

Plz feel free to post FRs.

U can rite abt BGs/pinay gfs in phil/life in d phil/tranport/cost of living....

I am sure after having been in the Philippines for a reasonable period of time u hv ur own opinions.

Please feel free to express them.

No information is useless.

Welcome to the thread again n feel at home.

No opinions r wrong.

Plz feel free to post ur thoughts especially coz u r gonna be a long term resident of PI.

I will try to be as informative as I can when I am there.

Quote: Bro, Not that I am doubting the SYT u are talking to is real, but I recently got fooled by someone quite similar sounding to your SYT. Regional beauty contest runner up.. or something like that. Now she says the photos belongs to her cousin. :P

A couple of tips perhaps to weed out the real from the fake. See if you web cam with her.. but don't do silly things in front of the camera.. There is a scam going around where the guy gets blackmailed after the onscreen antics got recorded.

Failing which, see if she will send you a recent photo.. something with the date on it would be great or a recent phone photo. Careful if they promise but never send it,giving all sorts of excuses.

Just a word of caution la.. The SYT I met did appear quite well educated.. smart girl too.. I don't know how to post photo here if not I would..

Chatting up a SYT and BF gals are different, If i visit her, and when I do visit her, my intention is never to bed her. They are smart and very sensitive towards your inner desire and they know. Treat them normal, with respect, like meeting a normal friend. If she is comfortable, who knows ???? ONS is not difficult after A FEW DRINKS. BTW, I actually know her aunt in Japan also I believe Davao is nice place to visit, there are lots more to discover other than just 1 chick. And I usually apply this rule to all gals except the working gals. For a pinas to put a good word for you in their circles of friends is not easy.
I do not, will not just send money or anything. I am not too worry to Davao cos she is not the only person I know there and ya, dont venture into the province.
Only want to spend 2 nights there, so if there is any happening, than its a plus, if wala, than wala la. I have achieve my goal in stepping into Davao, have a dinner with my FB friends there, no need to think too much.

Quote : If u wan advice on the Malaysia scene, i got lotsa updates for ya.

Yes i repeat again the pnys in Malaysia are pampered to d hilt.

Like i mentioned earlier a $50-$150 expenditure on a pinay in spore will guaranteeu a fuck.

Whereas a similar invetment n mlaysia may not guarantee u even intimacy.

hehehehe I also like to be updated too
Old 28-02-2012, 10:28 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 618 / Power: 23
ZIEBART is a name known to allZIEBART is a name known to allZIEBART is a name known to allZIEBART is a name known to allZIEBART is a name known to allZIEBART is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boat collector View Post
Bro Ziebart, so much food at 2am?? I wonder what kind of food you are referring to? Your Pinay travel partner perhaps?
Hot and spicy authentic Thai food. Some desserts and excellent fruits. The spiciness is giving my stomach hell.

I surrendered re the pinay cos don want to spend too much money on her being the gentleman I am. We went Lotus yesterday and she bought so much stuffs. She has money! Out of my league.
Old 28-02-2012, 10:29 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 58 / Power: 17
willytell deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Wink Re: Angeles City (Balibago) Tips

To all Bro intending to cheong Davao. Please take note that Tiger Air will stop operating from Davao as from 23rd of April and the only airline still operating will be Cheebu Pacific but with transit in Manila.Let hope Airasia Phil takeover this route and Davao is so much a better than Manila or AC.Was there last month and had a rolling good times.
Old 28-02-2012, 10:41 AM
Samster (eP)

My Reputation: Points: 2186 / Power: 17
datou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by taxi69 View Post
will be there tis wednesday,will post a fr after the trip

How long is ur trip?
I will be there Friday midnite.
Old 28-02-2012, 10:56 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 27 / Power: 0
Trex222 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sex Kid View Post
Hello Brudders,

I already book the air ticket to go on 10/03/2012 and come back to SG on 12/03/2012. Kan Ni Nia, I book Tiger Air but the ticket come out another filipine airline I think. SEAIR leh. Like that also can ah?

I also book the hotel at ABC hotel. I book the suite with jacuzzi leh I want go enjoy myself.

Thank you brudders.
Wah Bradder. Salute you leh. Say go means go. Hope you have a wonderful time there.
Old 28-02-2012, 11:08 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1978 / Power: 20
yinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by winfieldgold View Post
Fyi for all ac lovin bros
Last trip at central park, pay 800p nett to and fro for 5pax
Missing ac,
W.f.g
RTF so soon after just 1 mth's layoff? Pls not forget to try waitress M at Central Park, as now you got perfect excuse in Valentinos.
Old 28-02-2012, 11:15 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 64 / Power: 13
Guapo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by willytell View Post
To all Bro intending to cheong Davao. Please take note that Tiger Air will stop operating from Davao as from 23rd of April and the only airline still operating will be Cheebu Pacific but with transit in Manila.Let hope Airasia Phil takeover this route and Davao is so much a better than Manila or AC.Was there last month and had a rolling good times.
When u goin Davao again??may i join u on the next trip??a bit scared to go there alone for 1st timer...
Old 28-02-2012, 11:24 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 64 / Power: 13
Guapo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Bro Ziebart, I think you are selling urself short, it may be more challenging, but I am pretty sure you can get a 8 to 10 in the style that you want and like. But I agree they are rarer.. plus you have a very caring style so these 8 to 10 would be very lucky if u gave them a chance!

No one here dare throw bricks and bats to one of the most active (if not the most active) master here

Yeah! super impressed with the points he has accumulated in the 1 week he has been here. It has taken me 4 years to reach the same level. Guapo works his charms not only in the bars but on the forum too! Of course with Master Ziebart's endorsement la..

Thanks for the compliment Boat C,u also did yur homework after wearing the jersey going to the bars.Thanks to everyone who up my point i reli appreciate it...a million thanks especially to Mr Z.
Old 28-02-2012, 12:03 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 128 / Power: 16
Boat collector deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyBoat collector deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZIEBART View Post
Hot and spicy authentic Thai food. Some desserts and excellent fruits. The spiciness is giving my stomach hell.

I surrendered re the pinay cos don want to spend too much money on her being the gentleman I am. We went Lotus yesterday and she bought so much stuffs. She has money! Out of my league.
Haha.. If so much money, maybe she can sponsor u.. become ur sugar mommy..

But knowing you, you probably don't want to be tied down to any one girl. haha.
Old 28-02-2012, 12:57 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 618 / Power: 23
ZIEBART is a name known to allZIEBART is a name known to allZIEBART is a name known to allZIEBART is a name known to allZIEBART is a name known to allZIEBART is a name known to all

Quote:
Haha.. If so much money, maybe she can sponsor u.. become ur sugar mommy..

But knowing you, you probably don't want to be tied down to any one girl. haha.
Only 1 trip together and you know me so well.

willytell, thanks for the info. taxi69, Good trip to you to Davao. Sex Kid: You will be ok in AC. Girls will love you with your ABC jacuzzi suite.
Old 28-02-2012, 01:04 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 585 / Power: 20
Rub&Buah is a name known to allRub&Buah is a name known to allRub&Buah is a name known to allRub&Buah is a name known to allRub&Buah is a name known to allRub&Buah is a name known to all

For those who love putting efforts on online girl which u are at home away from Philippine should be a little bit more rational if u should smell a scam.one who is suffering from ppds(post philippine depression syndrome) or desperation fall into scam more easily as big head not thinking straight sometimes.

Just rem once u touch down on pinay island there are millions of girls waiting around for u to poke thier love hole while showing affection almost immediately(or at least pretending) for the period u are there.almost 80%of the girl whom u already encounter or bedded wants to put the victory flag on your head just like mountain climber as thier sign of no entry or piority member.all this happening while u are out on a mission to seek for fresh blood new prey everyday.

U don't fly thousand miles away just to settle for 1 or 2 ladies nor u fly there specially just to meet your online potential gf after suffering so long working your ass off constant thinking abt fun in pinay land u should be set free like a eagle not a kukubird & roam around not stuck with one girl or wondering if your online date is going to scam u.

Your holiday your charge.Be a fucker but be one with charisma

Lust come over love as love i met betrays.
Im now a International Fucker
Old 28-02-2012, 01:59 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 128 / Power: 16
Boat collector deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyBoat collector deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rub&Buah View Post
For those who love putting efforts on online girl which u are at home away from Philippine should be a little bit more rational if u should smell a scam.one who is suffering from ppds(post philippine depression syndrome) or desperation fall into scam more easily as big head not thinking straight sometimes.

Just rem once u touch down on pinay island there are millions of girls waiting around for u to poke thier love hole while showing affection almost immediately(or at least pretending) for the period u are there.almost 80%of the girl whom u already encounter or bedded wants to put the victory flag on your head just like mountain climber as thier sign of no entry or piority member.all this happening while u are out on a mission to seek for fresh blood new prey everyday.

U don't fly thousand miles away just to settle for 1 or 2 ladies nor u fly there specially just to meet your online potential gf after suffering so long working your ass off constant thinking abt fun in pinay land u should be set free like a eagle not a kukubird & roam around not stuck with one girl or wondering if your online date is going to scam u.

Your holiday your charge.Be a fucker but be one with charisma
FANTASTIC advice sir! I agree 100%. It takes some practice, as the weak ones like me tend to be overwhelmed by the excellent GFE these ladies provide. And sometimes, I feel so little "assistance" can mean so much for the girls. But be aware that u are not the only one "helping" so a little from you, a little from me, makes a lot for her! hahaha..

I am slowing learning the tactics from all the senior brothers here, to maintain contact but not get locked down by only one! Keep the free bonk and maximum GFE.

Time to live out my casanova "I'm a hot stud player" fantasies in AC.. and learn the skills of managing multiple "friends" at one time... (hahaha I'm so fcuked..) No (or very little) "I am too hot for you" shit as you may get in some other countries, like China. Where the girls think they are doing u a favour by letting u fcuk them and give them money. In AC, there are no such pretenses. IMHO.

Will up you for ur post!
Old 28-02-2012, 02:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1611 / Power: 16
The Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant future

Overrate?

No way...

Its THE LORD who is highly overrated...

I admit...

Yes Bros Phenom (MY ALL TIME STAR), MIA Ah_hia, PT2, datou freez, lonely wolf, wetdevil.... So many are sifus here....

But u r truly D Master...

We live our dream but once.... YOU EVERYDAY.....

i envy u... But i can never get there...

Never...

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZIEBART View Post
: You starting to over rate me. I am just a watcher here nowadays. Enjoying all the wonderful sharings by the brothers here. Maybe that is why it took me 10 years to get 60 points in SBF. True masters are The Lord and our MIA Ah Hia and many of the others helping out here.
Old 28-02-2012, 02:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1611 / Power: 16
The Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant future

No leh....

I paid php 400 n they sent me a TOYOTA INNOVA if im not wrong....

At valentinos

Quote:
Originally Posted by winfieldgold View Post
Fyi for all ac lovin bros,
Was just checking on accomodation options on a possible trip to ac in mar...was advised by valentinos that their airport transfer is 200p per pax each way so 4 pax will be 1600p from and to dmia. Ripoff ler
Last trip at central park, pay 800p nett to and fro for 5pax

Missing ac,
W.f.g
Old 28-02-2012, 04:23 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 455 / Power: 16
taxi69 is a glorious beacon of lighttaxi69 is a glorious beacon of lighttaxi69 is a glorious beacon of lighttaxi69 is a glorious beacon of lighttaxi69 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by datou View Post
How long is ur trip?
I will be there Friday midnite.
bro,u going davao too?
I will be there till sunday,u can text me in my philippine sim card,same number

只在乎曾经拥有
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread