The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 27-02-2016, 09:47 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
Skeletonkey deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Angry TS don't give FL contact

Hi all samsters, followers and readers of this forum, I'm writing this thread is to vent my pent up frustration. I hereby state that if i offended anybody I'm sorry because I feel wronged also.

I would really hope the TS pass me the contact of his FL. As I sincerely would like to patronise the service of the FL. I know that the TS concern is I have joined this forum recently and I'm new have no credibility. But I have register an account sole purpose is to get the contact of FL from the TS. I have pm him a few times and left a lot of replies on his thread and seems to be ignore. Once of his criteria is sincere and I am really sincere about it. Feel damn sian and no place to unload my testosterone.
Old 27-02-2016, 09:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
LohMaiKai deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: TS don't give FL contact

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skeletonkey View Post
Hi all samsters, followers and readers of this forum, I'm writing this thread is to vent my pent up frustration. I hereby state that if i offended anybody I'm sorry because I feel wronged also.

I would really hope the TS pass me the contact of his FL. As I sincerely would like to patronise the service of the FL. I know that the TS concern is I have joined this forum recently and I'm new have no credibility. But I have register an account sole purpose is to get the contact of FL from the TS. I have pm him a few times and left a lot of replies on his thread and seems to be ignore. Once of his criteria is sincere and I am really sincere about it. Feel damn sian and no place to unload my testosterone.
Ok. I call 999 to tell them your problem. Maybe you can ask them to help you unload testosterone and pump you full of lead instead. Dun need thank me hor
Old 27-02-2016, 10:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 216 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10912 / Power: 18
diputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond repute

TS which FL are you talking about under whose stable?
Old 27-02-2016, 11:01 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by diputs1269 View Post
TS which FL are you talking about under whose stable?
Dome 2 milf providing unlimited for 90mins
Old 27-02-2016, 11:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2311 / Power: 17
Pleasure_empire has a reputation beyond reputePleasure_empire has a reputation beyond reputePleasure_empire has a reputation beyond reputePleasure_empire has a reputation beyond reputePleasure_empire has a reputation beyond reputePleasure_empire has a reputation beyond reputePleasure_empire has a reputation beyond reputePleasure_empire has a reputation beyond reputePleasure_empire has a reputation beyond reputePleasure_empire has a reputation beyond reputePleasure_empire has a reputation beyond repute

Maybe buying premium membership will help. New nick most don't want to entertain.
Old 27-02-2016, 11:47 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 87 / Power: 16
orbegood deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

bro....i believe that its not because TS does not reply or cannot be bothered.
some bros here look at kakis around with high rep points or ppl who are staying long enough in this forum with contributions so at least they knew the FLs they are helping is safe as not to meet up with certain jerks....

another reason is that most of the time....when fellow samsters offered to share...their inbox can be flooded with TONS of PMs...clearing them might take sometime and we can help by just sending our request by only once if they does not reply then we can consider ourself not qualified in their listings or they are really busy with something else...

usually by offering a trade of contacts will helps in getting a reply or a share...
hope this helps.

just my 2 cents
Old 27-02-2016, 11:49 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1617 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 40547 / Power: 28
loneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond repute

I thou most of t FLs ctc r posted openly just move on bro

Waiting for return : Bankoantm 15/4 Vivalarity 16/4 AnnouncerShard 16/4 Shoot To Target 18/4 arboy123 22/4 valkyrierune 13/5
Old 28-02-2016, 12:01 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1617 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 40547 / Power: 28
loneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Dome 2 milf providing unlimited for 90mins
I think u mean M okt w L FL

Very strange today seen like alots of bros missing ... okts not pushing threads ... FLs not contactable ... felt like high alert !

Waiting for return : Bankoantm 15/4 Vivalarity 16/4 AnnouncerShard 16/4 Shoot To Target 18/4 arboy123 22/4 valkyrierune 13/5
Old 28-02-2016, 12:01 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 4827 / Power: 12
conquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I would really hope the TS pass me the contact of his FL.
There is no such thing as "his FL". An FL belongs to every man who has 100-buck in his pocket.

BTW, yalor... Who the FL is? I want to fuck also.
Old 28-02-2016, 12:13 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 395 / Power: 11
Johnbass is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJohnbass is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJohnbass is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJohnbass is a living Saint! - you won't find better

SIC the FL name lah...
Scarli other bros can provide you with FR+contact...

SAF Core Values... (When Eating Out)
8th - do but don't get caught
9th - caught already act blur
10th - cannot act blur then blame others
Old 28-02-2016, 12:16 AM
Samster

Thanks you for your advice bros. But been to some playground and the service was below par. really disappointing. really would like to tried this particular M okt w L FL.

Quote:
Originally Posted by loneyheart View Post
loneyheart bro you got it
Old 28-02-2016, 12:19 AM
Samster

I did pm those bros who have given FR on the FL but some of them did not want to betray okt. tell me should ask from okt and not them cause it is not the right way
Old 28-02-2016, 12:26 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by conquer View Post
There is no such thing as "his FL". An FL belongs to every man who has 100-buck in his pocket.

BTW, yalor... Who the FL is? I want to fuck also.
Loneyboy bro stated quite clearly. you go dome two can spot quite easily or you see where i post reply constantly to the thread
Old 28-02-2016, 12:27 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1002 / Power: 23
sadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud of

Quote:
Hi all sam

You must b joking.

The pimp don't owe you anything.
If he fucked up n deprive the ger business, then she got a fucked up pimp.

After messaging a few times, no reply, forget about it.
If you message 5 or more, nt only r u desperate, you sound like a weirdo or av.

Teach u la create new acct n pm.

Anyway I bet she's nowhere as gd as u think

Last edited by sadfa; 28-02-2016 at 01:02 AM.
Old 28-02-2016, 12:49 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 533 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 768 / Power: 15
Ninja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by loneyheart View Post

Very strange today seen like alots of bros missing ... okts not pushing threads ... FLs not contactable ... felt like high alert !
I heard there was a typhoon last couple of days...... several FLs up the lorry.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1