The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW]

Notices

JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW] For those who don't like to do it in their own backyard but still want to be close to home.

User Tag List

Old 10-08-2023, 08:59 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 23 / Power: 0
sgvulcan deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Great Thai Massage with Surprise Special

Anyone knows if platinum spa is worth it?
Old 16-08-2023, 11:40 AM
Samster

Quoted: 422 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 610 / Power: 6
IamGood is a name known to allIamGood is a name known to allIamGood is a name known to allIamGood is a name known to allIamGood is a name known to allIamGood is a name known to all

So u all have FJ at the two sawadees? Do all girls provide?
Old 25-08-2023, 08:35 PM
Samster (A)

Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 384 / Power: 2
Nzspa is a living Saint! - you won't find betterNzspa is a living Saint! - you won't find betterNzspa is a living Saint! - you won't find betterNzspa is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Overnight Promossion

Berjaya Waterfront Hotel Level 7

NZ SPA Overnight Promotion
Overnight Promotion Package

(P1)
Rm900
8Hour
3 Shoot

(P2)
Rm1100
12Hour
4 Shoot

Includeb Hotel Room

Included All Facility

Included Food & Drink

Arrange For Customers Checkin,Checkout Hotel Room
Yes u just direct go our SPA 12pm-12am All Facility Food & Drink (Free)
And pay balance payment

330pm Can take Room Card in NZ SPA Counter
For this Promotion Package Must to Booking before 1 Day(deposit Rm300)

(Hotel Room We only Provide Berjaya WaterFront Hotel Room)

Old 04-09-2023, 01:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 78 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3766 / Power: 22
Sasuke has a reputation beyond reputeSasuke has a reputation beyond reputeSasuke has a reputation beyond reputeSasuke has a reputation beyond reputeSasuke has a reputation beyond reputeSasuke has a reputation beyond reputeSasuke has a reputation beyond reputeSasuke has a reputation beyond reputeSasuke has a reputation beyond reputeSasuke has a reputation beyond reputeSasuke has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by IamGood View Post
So u all have FJ at the two sawadees? Do all girls provide?
there are better places now.

Near pelangi Newland hotel, that whole stretch of massage all now got FJ, and got pics to choose from. Those who want trade FR, go try any first then pm me.
Old 06-09-2023, 11:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 125 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1215 / Power: 8
riotspace has much to be proud ofriotspace has much to be proud ofriotspace has much to be proud ofriotspace has much to be proud ofriotspace has much to be proud ofriotspace has much to be proud ofriotspace has much to be proud ofriotspace has much to be proud ofriotspace has much to be proud of

Bros, which Sawadee is the one with the lift? That area have 2 de....
Old 11-09-2023, 11:40 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -2 / Power: 0
Twtw is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Quote:
Originally Posted by riotspace View Post
Bros, which Sawadee is the one with the lift? That area have 2 de....
Directly opposite HB hotel
Old 13-09-2023, 12:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 40 / Power: 0
adrianang2511 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sasuke View Post

Near pelangi Newland hotel, that whole stretch of massage all now got FJ, and got pics to choose from. Those who want trade FR, go try any first then pm me.
This is absolutely true. RM150 gets you a B2B with HJ. Top up RM50 for bbbj.
Old 13-09-2023, 02:29 PM
Samster

Sasuke has a reputation beyond reputeSasuke has a reputation beyond reputeSasuke has a reputation beyond reputeSasuke has a reputation beyond reputeSasuke has a reputation beyond reputeSasuke has a reputation beyond reputeSasuke has a reputation beyond reputeSasuke has a reputation beyond reputeSasuke has a reputation beyond reputeSasuke has a reputation beyond reputeSasuke has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by adrianang2511 View Post
This is absolutely true. RM150 gets you a B2B with HJ. Top up RM50 for bbbj.
bro, RM150 gets u a fj with bbbj.
Old 15-09-2023, 10:38 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
NextDishPls deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Anyone can provide some insights on Sawadee Gold Thai, used to have a lot of interesting thrills there!

Recently only ventured to KS1 and 2 so not sure if there is other place with good massage and ending.
Old 17-09-2023, 01:39 AM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 40 / Power: 0
adrianang2511 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Recently went to Taman Sentosa & saw a spa over there. Don't rmb the name of the spa other than it was around the area with rundown coffeeshops. Entered and price was RM130 inclusive of HJ. Had a girl who said she's half Thai and half Malay. The accent is very clearly Malaysian. Spoke well, good company and had lovely boobs. Handjob was highly sensual & I kept shooting non-stop.
Old 17-09-2023, 07:22 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 138 / Power: 23
scooby deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyscooby deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:

Quote:

Went to the stretch that Sasuke mentioned. Not familiar so just chose Thai Amani Spa.

Big mistake. The counter staff showed a couple of pictures but was pushing for. Local Sabah girl. Price was $98 for 90 min, but she says there’s a package for $168. B2B plus handbjob. Decided on the package. Mistake nbr 2. When the masseur came in, she didn’t know what’s the B2B package was all about. That’s when I realise that I had been conned by the counter auntie. There,s no B2B package…. whatever happens in the room the masseur has her own pricing for services, ie FJ at $150.

Massage was ok only.. the massage at Sawadee is much better. Service wise, not very good either. She just wanted to get it over with , not sensual, very mechanical. Refused to get on top of me after I got tired pumping her … as I got off, she just quickly used her hand to jerk me off, even as I protested.

Overall, lousy experience at Thai Amani Spa.. Avoid if you can and try other joints in that area. At least I know FJ pricing there is around $150. Hope to find better girls in other joints. And also do not upgrade to other packages pushed by the counter staff or auntie. Just go for standard package and pay the girl personally for other services. Hope it helps.
Old 17-09-2023, 04:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 577 / Power: 8
ilovetogojb is a name known to allilovetogojb is a name known to allilovetogojb is a name known to allilovetogojb is a name known to allilovetogojb is a name known to allilovetogojb is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by scooby View Post
Went to the stretch that Sasuke mentioned. Not familiar so just chose Thai Amani Spa.

Big mistake. The counter staff showed a couple of pictures but was pushing for. Local Sabah girl. Price was $98 for 90 min, but she says there’s a package for $168. B2B plus handbjob. Decided on the package. Mistake nbr 2. When the masseur came in, she didn’t know what’s the B2B package was all about. That’s when I realise that I had been conned by the counter auntie. There,s no B2B package…. whatever happens in the room the masseur has her own pricing for services, ie FJ at $150.
thanks for sharing, lesson learnt about fake upsize package.
Old 18-09-2023, 12:02 AM
Samster

Quoted: 41 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 441 / Power: 16
nccc1701 is a living Saint! - you won't find betternccc1701 is a living Saint! - you won't find betternccc1701 is a living Saint! - you won't find betternccc1701 is a living Saint! - you won't find betternccc1701 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Any one know JB thai spa have special any number to recommend? Its the one along the stretch of shop with lavender along jalan serampang
Old 18-09-2023, 01:33 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by scooby View Post

Massage was ok only.. the massage at Sawadee is much better. Service wise, not very good either. She just wanted to get it over with , not sensual, very mechanical. Refused to get on top of me after I got tired pumping her … as I got off, she just quickly used her hand to jerk me off, even as I protested.

Overall, lousy experience at Thai Amani Spa.. Avoid if you can and try other joints in that area. At least I know FJ pricing there is around $150. Hope to find better girls in other joints. And also do not upgrade to other packages pushed by the counter staff or auntie. Just go for standard package and pay the girl personally for other services. Hope it helps.
just take RM68 for 60min, the girl choose from pic, pic is real. Massage at Sawadee is better but u cant choose and u get fat milfs, here u get below 30s at such price u still want hiam?
Old 18-09-2023, 01:34 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by nccc1701 View Post
Any one know JB thai spa have special any number to recommend? Its the one along the stretch of shop with lavender along jalan serampang
clean joint, good massage with very value pricing.

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1