The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 05-04-2010, 08:10 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1816 / Power: 17
andyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant future
Arrow Re: "why we luv bangkok forever ???"

=> Watched CNA 7pm News earlier - "RED SHIRTS still blocking all the roads around ERAWAN area...Huge financial losses for all the High End Shopping & 5 Star Hotels there !!!....Losing 15 million a day !!!....How long tis will go on ???...

Another part was "Car exploded in car park of POSEIDON !!!"...it showed that the building really looked run down...Tis place was once the No.1 Massage Spa...and a Must Visit !!!...

Tis is definitely not good for BKK !!!...

Peace & Chok Dee Krup !!!
Andyk
Old 05-04-2010, 08:14 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
boredinadel deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: "why we luv bangkok forever ???"

Was planning to go in May and stay around Rachada to avoid the protest and be close to the "action", flight booked liao, then today news say Poseidon kana bomb and Red Shirt wan to march Rachada area. Sianz...
Old 06-04-2010, 12:26 PM
Samster

andyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by boredinadel View Post
Was planning to go in May and stay around Rachada to avoid the protest and be close to the "action", flight booked liao, then today news say Poseidon kana bomb and Red Shirt wan to march Rachada area. Sianz...
=> Hey BRO,guessed U still have time to think about your options since it's May !!!....Personally i'll abort any plans to travel there at least after OCT...it'll be cooler for Golf...and hopefully by then all tis mess will be over !!!...And maybe there will be lots of special promos to entice all the tourist to travel there again !!!...The Thais are really good at marketing !!!...

So best U update yourself if U really decide to go & get travel insurance !!!...

Choke Dee Krup !!!
Andyk
Old 06-04-2010, 03:18 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
boredinadel deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Have not book the hotel yet, but I am sure there will be a lot more room promotion due to the political uncertainty. Guess I will have to wait and see how everything turn out by May, ticket can always postpone.
Old 07-04-2010, 01:05 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -2 / Power: 0
veme is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

where can i find good soapy massage where they use their body to massage for us and do the full service... what is the rate there? can anyone advise???
and near by 1 Petchburi Road, Ratchathewi, Bangkok, is there any massage parlour or joints for booking pls advise...
Old 07-04-2010, 08:14 PM
Samster

=> Latest update - "Thai PM have declared State Of Emergency"....handing powers to that Army to restore order after weeks of RED SHIRTs protest...this was announced after they broke into Parliament & Govt officials needed to evacuated by helicopters !!!....This Army will be empowered to break any group with than 5 people !!!...

With the tide turning against ABHISIT...the middle class is getting impatient with his slow actions...and this may end up having more Thais joining the RED SHIRTS !!!....

Wishing that there will be PEACE there soon !!!...

Chok Dee Krup !!!
Andyk
Old 10-04-2010, 04:16 PM
Samster

=> Interestingly,there were a few pretty Thai Babes "moonlighting" @ ARMANI KTV last thursday when i was there....but i was already happily "sandwiched" in between two pretty VIETs SYTs...to take on the THAIs...heard there's a Thai entertainment joint in the next building ???...Any BROs been there ???...If yes,any happenings ???...
Old 10-04-2010, 07:42 PM
Samster

=> Juz watched Breaking News on The RED SHIRTS Protest In BKK & more than 130 injured in clashes with the ARMY !!!...It's really sad that tis is happening to a city luv by so many tourist !!!...

And the peaceful THAIs are divided over the RED SHIRTS & the Thai PM...and with SONKRAN coming...it's not looking too good !!!...And the THAI KING is unwell to help in tis !!!....

There are all sorts of rumours about THAKSIN that he have CANCER ???...

It seem liked the RED SHIRTS have now gone beyond juz their support for THAKSIN...AND AHBISIT "Mr.Nice GUY"...have no other options but to take necessary actions & not be thown out by the RED SHIRTS !!!...

Will be tracking closely the bloody clashes there !!!...Praying for a quick peaceful end asap !!!....
Old 10-04-2010, 07:58 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -3 / Power: 0
FernandoTorres is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Get used to it. The situation will only be resolved by 1 of the following methods..

1) The king interfrees
Nobody will dare to disobey the king's rule. Simple as that. Peiord. But unfortunately he has long ago vowed to stay out of politics.

2) Thaksin returns
The red shirts are all thaksin's slaves or dogs. If you realize, they are all mainly farmers, labours or lower income thais with little education and easily influecned. And in case some of you are not aware, Thaksin forked out millions to pay them to protest heavily.

No matter who the PM is, one side will not be happy. The yellow shirt will want their own man as PM and the same thing goes for the red shirts. It is a never ending scenario. One that you guys will have to get used to.

Sawadee krup
Old 11-04-2010, 01:08 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 34 / Power: 0
SCB2011 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by andyk View Post
=> Juz watched Breaking News on The RED SHIRTS Protest In BKK & more than 130 injured in clashes with the ARMY !!!...It's really sad that tis is happening to a city luv by so many tourist !!!...
Situation there is getting worse.

Reds casualty toll is now 10 dead including a japanese journalist working for Thomson Reuters and 489 injured many of them with gunshot wounds.

Government casualty is 2 soldiers with gunshot wounds and 60 others with injuries.

I pray the situation don't turn into all our war.

I love LOS and hope things return back to normal soon so that I can make my monthly trip there.
Old 11-04-2010, 07:25 AM
Samster

=> Read tis news - "Expensive Attack"...A guy rammed his PORSCHE TARGA into the RED SHIRT RALLY @ the RAJPRASONG intersection failing to hurt anyone but smashing nine motorcycles belonging to the RED SHIRTS and damaging a fire hydrant !!!...

The attack @ 1120am in front of HOLIDAY INN @ Sukhumvit Rd outraged the RED SHIRTS....

The driver escaped mobbing by the RED SHIRTS...after the POLICE rushed to protect him...They shouted at him & smashed the windscreen....And POLICE told the driver that his car can't be taken away since it's wrecked !!!...And they discovered a Handgun in the car that made the RED SHIRTS incensed !!!...

What was the DRIVER's intentions or motive ???....Or maybe he was high on drugs or panicked when he saw the wave of RED SHIRTS ???...
Old 24-05-2010, 07:54 AM
Samster

=> Hopefully the situation in BKK will settle down quickly and move on in the coming months....and the weather cooler....then it'll be nice to fly up there again !!!....

Cheers !!!
Andyk
Old 24-05-2010, 08:34 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1430 / Power: 17
adidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud of

Quote:
=> Hopefully the situation in BKK will settle down quickly and move on in the coming months....and the weather cooler....then it'll be nice to fly up there again !!!....
Cheers !!!
Andyk
believe the situation in bkk will settle down but it's has not ended yet ...

saw the CNA news last nite abt BKK ...
it's very encouraging ...
at last someone in thailand did the right thing to bring unity to the country ...

City stands united for clean-up

Thailand might be a nation deeply divided but that has not stopped a large group of teenagers from coming together to spend their Sunday cleaning up the filth-strewn streets of the capital.
It is hoped Sunday's clean-up operation will help ease people's grief and horror at the sight of the debris and ruin across central Bangkok.

The teenagers were among volunteers and city workers asked to help clean six venues affected by the red shirt demonstration which remained littered with garbage and reeking of stench, and many viewed the activity as a symbol of unity.

BKK clean up
Old 24-05-2010, 06:09 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by adidas88 View Post
believe the situation in bkk will settle down but it's has not ended yet ...

saw the CNA news last nite abt BKK ...
it's very encouraging ...
at last someone in thailand did the right thing to bring unity to the country ...

City stands united for clean-up

Thailand might be a nation deeply divided but that has not stopped a large group of teenagers from coming together to spend their Sunday cleaning up the filth-strewn streets of the capital.
It is hoped Sunday's clean-up operation will help ease people's grief and horror at the sight of the debris and ruin across central Bangkok.

The teenagers were among volunteers and city workers asked to help clean six venues affected by the red shirt demonstration which remained littered with garbage and reeking of stench, and many viewed the activity as a symbol of unity.

BKK clean up
=> Been tracking almost every Cable News Channel for coverage on the BKK situation for months already....there are so many of us juz want BKK to the same BKK liked before...so that we can enjoy BKK again !!!...

But it'll definitely take some time before most can change the mindset about what had happened recently !!!....It's really sad but i believed as long as the Thai PM ( who is actually a Puppet !!! ) keep having problems with the RED SHIRTS or THAKSIN or the Generals & the KING ( who are the ones that have the real control !!! ),there will never be a peaceful or stable Thailand !!!...

Btw guessed who is the RICHEST KING in the WORLD ??? With 35 BILLIONS ???....
Old 28-05-2010, 01:29 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 34 / Power: 0
SCB2011 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Btw guessed who is the RICHEST KING in the WORLD ??? With 35 BILLIONS ???....
35 Billion does not make him the richest...... the richest monarch in the world is worth 80 billion (as of 31.12.2009 - Forbes).

Guess who??
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1