The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 31-07-2023, 06:27 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
gizz is Cool - loads of Potential
Re: How to know if she truly loves you or just wants your money

Actually it is true. Men get Sian very quickly. Was having fun texting a WL. Now finding it a serious chore.

How you bros end it off
Old 31-07-2023, 06:48 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
Quoted: 232 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1329 / Power: 20
Triple_H has much to be proud ofTriple_H has much to be proud ofTriple_H has much to be proud ofTriple_H has much to be proud ofTriple_H has much to be proud ofTriple_H has much to be proud ofTriple_H has much to be proud ofTriple_H has much to be proud ofTriple_H has much to be proud ofTriple_H has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by GN007SG View Post
actually i feel is just advancement of technology changing society as a whole

also women getting more educated is actually kind of bad
as the saying goes 女子无才便是德
if we wan gender equality in our era, we will lose something elsewhere
Yup, nothing we can do. Maybe down the road the gender roles switch. Man stay at home do house work.
Old 31-07-2023, 09:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 265 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1707 / Power: 21
bradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Triple_H View Post
Social media destroying the society, last time is not like this. Its sad but times changed, we have to change too
Agree. Part of revolution, bo bian one.

The day when Android robots can be replace plumber and electrician, is the day that we can have Android robots to replace both men and women liao.

When this becomes reality, then it will be ho say for human for a short period of time liao. Birth rate will drops to near zero and then end of human race. LOL!

Typical guy in Geylang.
Old 31-07-2023, 09:18 PM
Samster

bradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by lonelyfish View Post
Actually, I want to go to GL less and chionging in general, it made me overspent and lost interest doing things I like to do. Of course, sometimes I still want to experience the various kind of special fun overseas. But now the more stressful I felt, the more I went to GL, cuz stress is another problem itself. I don't have much things to look forward to, I wanted a less complicated life, but this is a problem. Many ladies don't want a guy like this. I didn't go to GL just because I want sex, I didn't even care if I can cum there or not. I just wanted to have someone to keep me company, relax and take away the stress that other people are giving me. Touching, hugging, caressing and DFK are very relaxing for me, that's why I need to find WLs who can provide these and gives very good gfe. Treating the WLs nicely during the session is the best way to get good gfe. The sex is just to avoid doing DIY as much as possible, you can see I didn't care much about this part in my FRs.

The part about falling in love with these ladies, I don't have this feeling, though I did felt a loss when Momo RTC. She gave the best gfe at that time, but now there are so many very good WLs in GL who can give excellent gfe. My problem now is with my regular PRC ML, she makes time outside of work to keep me company and gives me better gfe than what the WLs can give me. I spent much effort to develop chemistry with her to this stage. I don't know how exactly she feels about me, I'm afraid it will become too deep, but at the same time, these feelings are probably the reason for the better gfe feel. I won't help her directly with her issues, but I will still tip her normally. Not sure what happens in future.

I've also tried dating agency. Finding someone to love is difficult here for me. The girls may be choosy, but we are choosy too. Not to mention, they don't have the type of girls I wanted. The basic requirement to sign up already tell me that the kind of girls I want will be rare here. I don't have high requirements, they can't meet my requirements because I wanted someone below their standards. There are plenty of such girls around in the form of FWs, but we can't have them easily. I wanted a very simple woman who don't need much to feel satisfied.
You are very lucky that you don't need sexual intercourse to feel good.

For me, I need like maybe at least 3-4 times per day to feel ok. If possible, I will want more. Damn, must learn Japanese and go Japan to be Jap AV star liao. LOL!

There will definitely be "simple woman". The question is how long before they "changed".

I went to a pub to drink before. There are Vietnamese gals there. I chat with one chio one (call her A), then another one (call her B) join us at the table. B told me that she is single. Then it was after chit chatting awhile with A, then B revealed that she got 4 kids and is married to a Singaporean man.

From what I heard from A, she said that B's husband very horny, keep wanting to have sex (just like me LOL). But A taught B that if her husband wants to bang her, then he must provide enough for her, buy things for her, spend $$ on her.

When I heard that, I felt sorry for B's husband. He is going to be blindsided by what is going to hit him. The one who will suffers most will be their 4 kids.

For the Chinese ML, she should be casting nets. Personally, I feel that marriage is useless except for the purpose of applying BTO or buy HDB before age 35yo. For all this foreign gals, once they get some permanent status in Singapore, you may see that she starts to change liao. When that happens, it's GG.

Typical guy in Geylang.
Old 31-07-2023, 09:24 PM
Samster

Quote:
I've also tried dating agency. Finding someone to love is difficult here for me. The girls may be choosy, but we are choosy too. Not to mention, they don't have the type of girls I wanted.

The basic requirement to sign up already tell me that the kind of girls I want will be rare here. I don't have high requirements, they can't meet my requirements because I wanted someone below their standards. There are plenty of such girls around in the form of FWs, but we can't have them easily. I wanted a very simple woman who don't need much to feel satisfied.
I feel that it is tough for Singaporean ladies to find a suitable guy based on their expectations. The available pool for guys for them is very limited.

I am not saying that we guys are any better. We also want chio busty gentle gal who are good with sex mah. How many Singaporean gals can be like that? Then we can find from Vietnam, Thai, Indonesia, etc. Those gals will probably met the criteria of maybe at least "chio simple woman who don't need much to feel satisfied".

But hor, once they stay in Singapore. They will learn and evolved. Then one day, if they (still look good and maintain body well) will probably (not always) stray. It will not be what they want at the beginning. It will be exchange contact. Then text. Then slowly meet. One thing leads to another.

Typical guy in Geylang.
Old 31-07-2023, 10:09 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 1074 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 704 / Power: 2
lonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by bradpitt968 View Post

For me, I need like maybe at least 3-4 times per day to feel ok. If possible, I will want more. Damn, must learn Japanese and go Japan to be Jap AV star liao. LOL!

There will definitely be "simple woman". The question is how long before they "changed".

I went to a pub to drink before. There are Vietnamese gals there. I chat with one chio one (call her A), then another one (call her B) join us at the table. B told me that she is single. Then it was after chit chatting awhile with A, then B revealed that she got 4 kids and is married to a Singaporean man.

From what I heard from A, she said that B's husband very horny, keep wanting to have sex (just like me LOL). But A taught B that if her husband wants to bang her, then he must provide enough for her, buy things for her, spend $$ on her.

When I heard that, I felt sorry for B's husband. He is going to be blindsided by what is going to hit him. The one who will suffers most will be their 4 kids.

For the Chinese ML, she should be casting nets. Personally, I feel that marriage is useless except for the purpose of applying BTO or buy HDB before age 35yo. For all this foreign gals, once they get some permanent status in Singapore, you may see that she starts to change liao. When that happens, it's GG.
I've tried some Japanese ladies during my trip to Japan, most of them so so, but some really good. I picked the gfe ladies, they delivered their service very well, I was satisfied. You should pick the AV ladies for your kind of fun.

VN ladies are not my type, I probably won't take them. PRCs sure have their tricks, I have friends who had VN / PRC wife without a good ending. But quite some of them are doing fine. They are not ML for sure. I'll just play along with her for the time being. Currently she gives me the best feel among all the ladies I've tried and cost less than Cat200 for the amount of time she gives me. Might as well enjoy the perks while at it.
Old 31-07-2023, 10:21 PM
Samster

lonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
I feel that it is tough for Singaporean ladies to find a suitable guy based on their expectations. The available pool for guys for them is very limited.

I am not saying that we guys are any better. We also want chio busty gentle gal who are good with sex mah. How many Singaporean gals can be like that? Then we can find from Vietnam, Thai, Indonesia, etc. Those gals will probably met the criteria of maybe at least "chio simple woman who don't need much to feel satisfied".

But hor, once they stay in Singapore. They will learn and evolved. Then one day, if they (still look good and maintain body well) will probably (not always) stray. It will not be what they want at the beginning. It will be exchange contact. Then text. Then slowly meet. One thing leads to another.
My requirements are different lol. I don't need a busty girl, A cups are fine. I just need a simple, looks presentable, gentle who can keep me company with great gfe, french deep and the occasional sex. The WLs I pick are not busty and look relatively simple (ref: my FRs). I had to pick the PRC WLs cuz the Thai/VN are mostly bonk and go girls with less gfe. Though my ML has natural C cups, I don't need sex everyday, just maybe 2 - 4 times a week will do. But I can do it everyday if she wants.

The point of evolving can't be avoided. No need to be in SG. My ex was a Thai countryside girl, she was very simple until she started to work for an MNC in BKK. But still not evolved to the point of their city girls. We broke up because of other reasons. Trying to find another one now.
Old 31-07-2023, 11:05 PM
Samster

Quote:
Just remember dont chase things that are not yours, if its yours , it will come back. Dont force , dont hope, let it flow. I agreed about visiting geylang to tame your loneliness. I too also want more gfe, we all are different. End of the day , do what you like and feel whats best. Play safe stay safe. Always think about yourself first.

I dont blame girls that are asking for too much from guys, end of the day they cant find what they want is not my problem. They suffer not me. I enjoying my time now which is the most important.
Visiting GL is a workaround solution. Head there when having a deprive, but if keep changing WL, the feel is somewhat minimal. So I usually went to RTF. But since WLs take on these customers non stop, so even if the gfe is excellent, the feel isn't really that great. Just enough to satisfy my deprive for awhile.

I regular my ML cuz in there mostly can only HJ. Most of customers don't KC in there and she is an unlikely target for most guys to KC. The other MLs all look better than her, I picked feel over appearance. So I built the chemistry to unlock the feel + more which is better than what I got in GL. Again, this is a temporary solution, eventually she will leave and I need to make another one. Need to be careful with these, the feeling is much greater, maybe difficult to pull out later if went overboard.

The problem is not the girls asking too much from the guys. Actually many guys are expecting too much as well. It is a society problem, it raises the overall expectations and the simple ones become rare. I want to enjoy my time as well, but how long do I want to keep enjoying this kind of life?
Old 31-07-2023, 11:13 PM
Samster

Triple_H has much to be proud ofTriple_H has much to be proud ofTriple_H has much to be proud ofTriple_H has much to be proud ofTriple_H has much to be proud ofTriple_H has much to be proud ofTriple_H has much to be proud ofTriple_H has much to be proud ofTriple_H has much to be proud ofTriple_H has much to be proud of

Quote:
Visiting GL is a workaround solution. Head there when having a deprive, but if keep changing WL, the feel is somewhat minimal. So I usually went to RTF. But since WLs take on these customers non stop, so even if the gfe is excellent, the feel isn't really that great. Just enough to satisfy my deprive for awhile.

I regular my ML cuz in there mostly can only HJ. Most of customers don't KC in there and she is an unlikely target for most guys to KC. The other MLs all look better than her, I picked feel over appearance. So I built the chemistry to unlock the feel + more which is better than what I got in GL. Again, this is a temporary solution, eventually she will leave and I need to make another one. Need to be careful with these, the feeling is much greater, maybe difficult to pull out later if went overboard.

The problem is not the girls asking too much from the guys. Actually many guys are expecting too much as well. It is a society problem, it raises the overall expectations and the simple ones become rare. I want to enjoy my time as well, but how long do I want to keep enjoying this kind of life?
Learn from your past, embrace the present, hope for the future. Time to think of what you want for life.
Old 31-07-2023, 11:27 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 211 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 538 / Power: 1
scumofsociety is a glorious beacon of lightscumofsociety is a glorious beacon of lightscumofsociety is a glorious beacon of lightscumofsociety is a glorious beacon of lightscumofsociety is a glorious beacon of lightscumofsociety is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:

So B it seems basically seeking to be pampered like in her 20s single days? Instead of being a cum bucket / 母猪. Sometimes it’s hard to know what women wants.

Totally agreed on the last para, be it foreign or local, many girls will change over time la, esp after motherhood. Many marry cause they scared alone when old / FOMO no kids la, love is rare and monogamy takes real (cum)mitment (pun intended). I don’t think I can eat the same dish everyday, prefer many 小菜. Golden rule for chiongsters: FATA, fuck and throw away. YOLO!!
Old 01-08-2023, 12:11 AM
Samster

Quote:
Learn from your past, embrace the present, hope for the future. Time to think of what you want for life.
There's not a lot I want in life after I decided not to go for things the society things we should have. I've done a few rounds of lifestyle downgrading in order to simplify my life.
Old 01-08-2023, 12:48 AM
Samster

Quote:
There's not a lot I want in life after I decided not to go for things the society things we should have. I've done a few rounds of lifestyle downgrading in order to simplify my life.
Haha yeah. I dont spend much on food. Sold my car, more money to chiong gl
Old 01-08-2023, 09:53 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 1600 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15223 / Power: 27
unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute
Talking Re: How to know if she truly loves you or just wants your money

Quote:
Haha yeah. I dont spend much on food. Sold my car, more money to chiong gl
High coe period best time to sell
Old 04-08-2023, 07:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 46 / Power: 0
chano deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

yes it is possible
Old 13-08-2023, 01:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 105 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 49 / Power: 0
WhiteMilk deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:

Totally agree with bro Bradpitt's statement about the needs of sex. I think society portrays sex as just "extra" and not an actual crucial need. But based on what I feel and experienced, I think sex is just as crucial as pissing and shitting.

It is arguably utterly impossible and extremely painful at that if you completely forego any sex whatsoever, at least PCC. I would argue it is extremely impossible, and anyone who says otherwise is a liar and hypocrite.

For me, one of the most obvious main symptoms I feel when not having sex for a long time:

- throbbing ache on both sides of my temples
- feeling extremely lethargic and "sleepy" all the time
- Very bad mood swings and life feels meaningless, depressed basically
- aching all over my body especially joints and even bones. like u feel u need to "pop" all the joints everytime, but it just won't go away
- Extremely difficult to concentrate on anything at all, u just have images of sexy women and sex and fuck all the time on your mind

I would say that the very ideal scenario is to be able to have sex with 2 different women each day everyday, ideally when you just wake up in the morning, and in the evening right before bedtime.

I noticed when I bonked a gal in the morning or early afternoon, i usually have the urge again by the time it's evening. and when I bonk in evening, I usually have massive urge again the very next morning.

and I think our bodies can differentiate if we really have sex or we just PCC. if we have sex we can feel the massive release until it's done, like having very good shit. and you cum a lot. and like I said 2x ideally or even at least 1x each day is enough to get you by for at least the next full day. and you have very clear mind and fresh energy to get things done

But if you PCC, it's like a "bandaid" solution, yes u feel relief from the massive urge, but then again, after just 5-10 minutes your D stands again and the urge again comes, and you can basically PCC for 3-4x in 1-2 hours but after the 1st PCC in which you don't cum nearly half as much as the actual thing, then 2nd PCC you just cum 1-2 drops, and by the 3rd and 4th one you feel you cum but no drop even come out.

and after that you feel extremely sore down there and the aforementioned physical aches are amplified.

So, yea, I think I am feeling sad that no thanks to the internet and smartphones, this flesh industry is dying and it's having terrible effects on so many men.

In this era, how many men can really say they can have sex at least 1-2x regularly per day, with the same woman let alone different women each time? Even married dudes there are so many trapped in sexless marriages.

I think a huge time bomb is going to explode eventually. I haven't been able to get any for several years now, and everyday is a massive struggle to withstand all the pain and suffering physically and mentally. It's a torture to say the least

Unforgettable Bonks:

Moon (ex1654a), Jia Yi (ex2047), Rong Rong (ex1606), Paris (ex2831a), Chu Chu (ex1654a)
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1