The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 09-10-2006, 11:51 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 830 / Power: 21
l3atu is a splendid one to beholdl3atu is a splendid one to beholdl3atu is a splendid one to beholdl3atu is a splendid one to beholdl3atu is a splendid one to beholdl3atu is a splendid one to beholdl3atu is a splendid one to behold
Re: Balai?

Quote:
Originally Posted by kegster
any better hotel in balai? with facilities and clean and good? price not an issue
thx

TBH, Balai only got gd fcuk....the only good hotel is Maximillian....but then again, no SPA / Jacuzzi. Only got KTV and bar counter. Also, the rooms are very new and clean.

Old 09-10-2006, 12:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9 / Power: 0
kegster is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by l3atu
TBH, Balai only got gd fcuk....the only good hotel is Maximillian....but then again, no SPA / Jacuzzi. Only got KTV and bar counter. Also, the rooms are very new and clean.
i stayed at maxmillian few months back... really clean n nice rms.... but bathtub small... nothing much to play inside room...
Old 09-10-2006, 01:13 PM
Samster

l3atu is a splendid one to beholdl3atu is a splendid one to beholdl3atu is a splendid one to beholdl3atu is a splendid one to beholdl3atu is a splendid one to beholdl3atu is a splendid one to beholdl3atu is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
i stayed at maxmillian few months back... really clean n nice rms.... but bathtub small... nothing much to play inside room...

Well, if you are looking for a better hotel in balai other than Maximillian, u better forget it. Go to Batam or Tg.Pinang. Their hotels are the best among Riau islands. Tg. Batu got the worst hotels.

Old 09-10-2006, 06:22 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1049 / Power: 19
TD.king has much to be proud ofTD.king has much to be proud ofTD.king has much to be proud ofTD.king has much to be proud ofTD.king has much to be proud ofTD.king has much to be proud ofTD.king has much to be proud ofTD.king has much to be proud of

U all can try hotel padimas also. its a 2 star hotel. clean and there is a big supermarket opp. breakfast or lunch can have bah kut teh just beside the hotel. dinner can have seafood opp the hotel.
Old 10-10-2006, 07:15 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by gastonc
Hi guys,

However, my concern is the things to do at those places. Obviously sex/orgy is the main course but seriously for the whole day? Being islands I'm pretty sure there are heaps of things to do there. Snorkling, fishing, etc... What do you guys recommend for say 4 hrs btw lunch and dinner? I'm keen to go do something other than sex - so please lets here some opinion!
Fishing is still ok...snorkling is definitely out. Wat other things to do ? Massage, KTVs, shopping, swimming, playing pool...bah ! Not really much to do. If you can get a trustworthy guide, you can try treking though.

Old 10-10-2006, 09:23 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 9 / Power: 0
kegster is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Fishing is still ok...snorkling is definitely out. Wat other things to do ? Massage, KTVs, shopping, swimming, playing pool...bah ! Not really much to do. If you can get a trustworthy guide, you can try treking though.
got swimming pool? which hotel?
Old 10-10-2006, 10:49 AM
Samster

Quote:
got swimming pool? which hotel?
Rainbow Hotel (Tg.Pinang) and Hotel Gembira (Tg.Batu) got. The rest of the Riau islands, I dunno...

Old 10-10-2006, 11:10 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1238 / Power: 22
DNAT has much to be proud ofDNAT has much to be proud ofDNAT has much to be proud ofDNAT has much to be proud ofDNAT has much to be proud ofDNAT has much to be proud ofDNAT has much to be proud ofDNAT has much to be proud ofDNAT has much to be proud of

Quote:
Rainbow Hotel (Tg.Pinang) and Hotel Gembira (Tg.Batu) got. The rest of the Riau islands, I dunno...
Ah Tu, a lot ppl say the Waterfall area in Balai got Mountain Spirit, u got go there to 'lock' 4D numbers anot?

襄王有梦
神女无情

婊子无情
戏子无义
Old 10-10-2006, 12:52 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by DNAT
Ah Tu, a lot ppl say the Waterfall area in Balai got Mountain Spirit, u got go there to 'lock' 4D numbers anot?

Dun have leh...only went there to beo zao geng nia...

Old 19-11-2007, 11:47 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1316 / Power: 23
neyney has much to be proud ofneyney has much to be proud ofneyney has much to be proud ofneyney has much to be proud ofneyney has much to be proud ofneyney has much to be proud ofneyney has much to be proud ofneyney has much to be proud ofneyney has much to be proud ofneyney has much to be proud of

I think not just maximillian ba.. wiko ria II also just renovated, is quite clean and big also. Bath tub is bigger than maximillian. But not so convenient as maximillian.. in terms of food. But hella.... food can always order them to be sent to the room. Other than that.. i think should be quite okay ba that.

The whole event has come to an end, but the end could also be another beginning.
Old 19-11-2007, 11:51 AM
Samster

neyney has much to be proud ofneyney has much to be proud ofneyney has much to be proud ofneyney has much to be proud ofneyney has much to be proud ofneyney has much to be proud ofneyney has much to be proud ofneyney has much to be proud ofneyney has much to be proud ofneyney has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by l3atu View Post
Dun have leh...only went there to beo zao geng nia...

Maybe after you will get some inspiration after viewing much zao geng...
Inspiration for 4D numbers happen everywhere leh... hehe

The whole event has come to an end, but the end could also be another beginning.
Old 19-11-2007, 11:56 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by DNAT View Post
Pengz u r the champion....
Ppl go balai for Fcuk activities, christian go there for church and ppl go back as it is their home..

Then someone the ferry asked... hey uncle later u wanna book cewek from where?
Uncle answered: 'no la!! i am going to pray to mountain spirit!!!' This confirm will shock everyone !!

Old 20-11-2007, 11:15 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -2 / Power: 0
veme is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

going balai this friday or sat... anyone wan join in?pls pm me if interested
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1