The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 04-04-2003, 09:01 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 240 / Power: 23
CumKing is a Helpful and Caring SamsterCumKing is a Helpful and Caring SamsterCumKing is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Some Choices

Quote:
Originally posted by pgmic
Silom is quite a highly traffic jam area. It will take quite an effort to reach Rachada during peak hours. No MTR possible as the MTR line in Rachada not ready yet.

But Papong is very near to Crowne Plaza.

Watana Mansion a B2200 for three night you call it a bargain ????

Read carefully lah.......
Go read the previous posting......the best price one bruther was offered when he called directly is B300 to B350.

Cheerios

Thank u brother leens for the info.....if that is the case I probably stay somewhere near Ratchada....
Hi Penang Mike,

If u wanna be in Ratchada area to be near the sinful stretch, yup Emerald & Merchant Court Hotels would be ideal selections.

And the marvellous restaurant SoomBoon Seafood restaurant is also a stone's throw away.

You may also consider 13 Coins Hotel which I was put up briefly recently. At B650 for whole day, it's good value for money.

Cheers,

CK
Old 05-04-2003, 04:16 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
pgmic deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
You may also consider 13 Coins Hotel which I was put up briefly recently. At B650 for whole day, it's good value for money.
dear ck,

kekekeke.......I thought 13 coins hotel is ur QC lab.......

pgmic
Old 05-04-2003, 06:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 126 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2223 / Power: 23
omnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally posted by phenom
[B I usually stayed at the Sukhumvit area; such as President Park Apartments (B1,900) [/B]
i quite like the presidenet park service apts for longish stay...quite competitive rates...24hrs room service...big rm fridge...cable tv...nice health club...provison shop & video outlet close by...good security & no problems with bringing home the puyings...one at soi28 & soi13 & 15(i think)...

btw also quite close to nice restaurents like cabbages & condoms,:crepes; Q bar & ministry of sound nightclub...
Old 05-04-2003, 06:18 PM
Samster

omnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond repute
Eye Candy Puyings!

Quote:
Originally posted by CumKing

And the marvellous restaurant SoomBoon Seafood restaurant is also a stone's throw away.
CK
made tastier with the eye candy at night eh !!
Old 05-04-2003, 10:54 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 278 / Power: 23
phenom is one of the Best!phenom is one of the Best!phenom is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally posted by omnia
i quite like the presidenet park service apts for longish stay...quite competitive rates...24hrs room service...big rm fridge...cable tv...nice health club...provison shop & video outlet close by...good security & no problems with bringing home the puyings...one at soi28 & soi13 & 15(i think)...

btw also quite close to nice restaurents like cabbages & condoms,:crepes; Q bar & ministry of sound nightclub...
The President Park I've been staying at many times is the Apartments at Soi 24. Good shopping venues nearby. A few minutes walk away at Rama 4 (Pharam 4 to the Thais) are the hypermarts Carrefour and Tesco Lotus. TL has now shortened its opening hours from 6 am to midnight. Back when it was operating 24 hours up to almost two years ago, everytime on my last nite in Bkk, I would be drinking at the bars till they closed, have a slow supper, and then shop at TL before picking up my baggage from the Apts and proceed straight to the airport to catch the first flight home. Saved a lot of time - and one nite's hotel.
On Sukhumvit Road just beside the Skytrain station is the Emporium which have many branded goods outlets. The famous but expensive Seafood Market - been there twice with customers - is also nearby. As the Apts is about 15 to 20 minutes walk to the Sukhumvit Station, free shuttle service is provided during the weekdays - but frequency is not too good. However, motorbike taxis are available 24 hrs for 10 bahts.
I had never stayed at the other President Park, the Hotel, but had heard from a colleague who had once, when the Apts was full, that it sucks.
And yes, the staff at the Apts are extremely friendly and service oriented. The Security Guards always gave the guests (and their companions of the night) a full salute.

My FR threads:
MMs - http://forum.sammyboy.com/showthread.php?t=20830
Balibago - http://forum.sammyboy.com/showthread.php?t=4574
Indo ceweks - http://forum.sammyboy.com/showthread.php?t=21800
Other WLs/FLs - http://forum.sammyboy.com/showthread.php?t=23839
Old 06-04-2003, 12:17 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 278 / Power: 23
phenom is one of the Best!phenom is one of the Best!phenom is one of the Best!
Re: Crowne Plaza BKK...

Quote:
I am thinking of staying at Crowne Plaza BKK which is at Silom Road. With the voucher I hv, I can stay first night for 50% of the rack rate (120usd) and get the second night free. The problem is whether it is far from Ratchada? Any access via subway...bla bla bla....
Another option is Watana Mansion. The package offered is B2200/= for 3 nights inclusive of airport transfers and breakfast....what a bargain....

Brothers who are familiar with BKK please comments........

Thank you.
Silom to Ratchada: MRT only ready next year. No direct bus. Taxi costs 7o Bahts and takes only 15 mins late at nite and in the wee hours of the morning. In heavy traffic, up to an hour.

My FR threads:
MMs - http://forum.sammyboy.com/showthread.php?t=20830
Balibago - http://forum.sammyboy.com/showthread.php?t=4574
Indo ceweks - http://forum.sammyboy.com/showthread.php?t=21800
Other WLs/FLs - http://forum.sammyboy.com/showthread.php?t=23839
Old 06-04-2003, 12:23 AM
Samster

Location: On Holiday Mode Now. Hope my Enemies don't die while I am away. Hahaha
My Reputation: Points: 588 / Power: 23
siamcutey is a name known to allsiamcutey is a name known to allsiamcutey is a name known to allsiamcutey is a name known to allsiamcutey is a name known to allsiamcutey is a name known to all
Quote:
dear ck,

kekekeke.......I thought 13 coins hotel is ur QC lab.......

pgmic
"Sip Sarm Rian" was my 'lab" initially. With the influx of people testing in Sip Sarm Rian, guess I will make a switch to Palazzo where I can get local rates.

hahaha
SC

Those People who try to haolian how rich, how good they are in Sammyboy forum, in real life, we can call them Cannon Fairies.

Men will only be troubled by 2 issues.
1 is Money, 2 is Women.
When these 2 issues combined together, it becomes the biggest problem encountered for Men...

Old 06-04-2003, 12:32 AM
Samster

Location: On Holiday Mode Now. Hope my Enemies don't die while I am away. Hahaha
siamcutey is a name known to allsiamcutey is a name known to allsiamcutey is a name known to allsiamcutey is a name known to allsiamcutey is a name known to allsiamcutey is a name known to all
Re: Re: Crowne Plaza BKK...

Quote:
Originally posted by phenom
Silom to Ratchada: MRT only ready next year. No direct bus. Taxi costs 7o Bahts and takes only 15 mins late at nite and in the wee hours of the morning. In heavy traffic, up to an hour.
Will need to change 2 buses from Silom. But hey why need to take bus????

In order to beat the jam, and with company of at least 2 more friends, take the BTS from Silom to Saphan Kwai Station. Take a cab and it will be faster.

By the time the establishments close, the abundance of taxis will be there for you to choose. Songkran comming, so please don't make a trip down to BKK to cheong as most angpais will not be working. Most establishments will be close.

But Mirage will be open. But then again, Angpais not working.......

hahaha
SC

Those People who try to haolian how rich, how good they are in Sammyboy forum, in real life, we can call them Cannon Fairies.

1 is Money, 2 is Women.
When these 2 issues combined together, it becomes the biggest problem encountered for Men...

Old 07-04-2003, 01:07 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
pgmic deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Trip postponed!!!

Was informed by thaiboy regarding the songkran festival....so hv to postpone my trip liao...
maybe will travel there around 17th or 18th April....angpai come back to work by then???
It seems to me Ratchada should be the area to stay....will decide when arrive at BKK on which one, watana, 13 coins, pallazo....
Brother SC, will you be in BKK then???
Old 07-04-2003, 02:19 PM
Samster

Re: Trip postponed!!!

Quote:
Was informed by thaiboy regarding the songkran festival....so hv to postpone my trip liao...
maybe will travel there around 17th or 18th April....angpai come back to work by then???
It seems to me Ratchada should be the area to stay....will decide when arrive at BKK on which one, watana, 13 coins, pallazo....
Brother SC, will you be in BKK then???
Maybe. Some Angpais take 1 month off.

Watana is just beside Copa, Poseidon

13 coins opp but far from main road.

Around Palazzo is happening. Near main road. Near Mirage. Near Emanuelle.

I will be in BKK but I might go to ChiangMai for holiday. See First.

SC

1 is Money, 2 is Women.

Old 08-04-2003, 12:05 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 381 / Power: 22
tirak69 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertirak69 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertirak69 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertirak69 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
most girls go home during songkran. its their version of new year. heard that going to chiang mai more fun.
will plan my khrungthep trip in may. hopefully SARS over... else all MPs dun let us in.
Old 25-04-2003, 05:49 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 324 / Power: 22
Pfizer is one of the Best!Pfizer is one of the Best!Pfizer is one of the Best!Pfizer is one of the Best!
Somehow I find that by going through travel agents in Singapore for hotels, can fetch you a pretty good deal as opposed to going down to the hotel counter to book last min. They seem to have some kind of rack rates for the travel agents...
Old 26-04-2003, 01:51 PM
Samster

on the topic of travel...just read SQ offering S$200 deals to bbk return to encourage pple to travel again...
Old 26-04-2003, 01:58 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally posted by omnia
on the topic of travel...just read SQ offering S$200 deals to bbk return to encourage pple to travel again...
Read the asterix and the small print. Normally its for the 3rd and 4th person.

Before SARS, SQ offering at $198 for the 3rd and 4th person also have.

So if 1 person go still LPPL.

hahaha
SC

1 is Money, 2 is Women.

Old 26-04-2003, 02:23 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 859 / Power: 22
thaiboy is a splendid one to beholdthaiboy is a splendid one to beholdthaiboy is a splendid one to beholdthaiboy is a splendid one to beholdthaiboy is a splendid one to beholdthaiboy is a splendid one to beholdthaiboy is a splendid one to behold
"marvellous restaurant SoomBoon Seafood restaurant " only know SoomBoon......Everybody know abt that restaurant liao la...but they are good in few menu...must try "pa ka chay fai deang" and " si si mo fai"....local thai dun like to be there cos alot of HKie and another nationalitly dealing with drug etc...gather there

For best cheap seafood and soild enviroment.....off ratchada to meng chai......."Suan Na Tong".........with singer singing beautiful thai love song and bird tong chai latest hit.............got class.....a place for lover and group gathering...............

thaiboy

Last edited by thaiboy; 26-04-2003 at 02:36 PM.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1