The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 22-05-2002, 12:56 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 689 / Power: 23
evo3 is a splendid one to beholdevo3 is a splendid one to beholdevo3 is a splendid one to beholdevo3 is a splendid one to beholdevo3 is a splendid one to beholdevo3 is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally posted by smiler
Yo I'm back..........the wheather is damn hot and I nearly fainted in the afternoon.......anyway my FR for part 2 is coming out soon....this one is the continuation from part one.......kekekeke
here oso damm fucking hot leh, but i think not so bad as where u r, rite.
so just came back from fuck shop or hc.
next time tell ur boss u only travel to japan n korea, other places dun call u go lor, hahaha.
bro ask u one more time hor, r u serious with the stuff u ask me to get for u??????????

千算万算,人心难算
Old 22-05-2002, 01:00 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 927 / Power: 23
smiler is a splendid one to beholdsmiler is a splendid one to beholdsmiler is a splendid one to beholdsmiler is a splendid one to beholdsmiler is a splendid one to beholdsmiler is a splendid one to beholdsmiler is a splendid one to beholdsmiler is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally posted by evo3

here oso damm fucking hot leh, but i think not so bad as where u r, rite.
so just came back from fuck shop or hc.
next time tell ur boss u only travel to japan n korea, other places dun call u go lor, hahaha.
bro ask u one more time hor, r u serious with the stuff u ask me to get for u??????????
Yup.....very sure...have or not??? You oredi recee liao??? How??? Wat is the price??? Anyway thks you in advance first....kekekeke...tell u something(very softly)...now there's a gal sleeping on my bed and me quitely log in here to see any bros out there or not.....soooooooo excited...my FR coming out soon but not now lah..later she wake up me bi jia lobang liao..kekekekeekeke.......
And a third time to figure out whether you like it or not.
Old 22-05-2002, 01:05 AM
Samster

evo3 is a splendid one to beholdevo3 is a splendid one to beholdevo3 is a splendid one to beholdevo3 is a splendid one to beholdevo3 is a splendid one to beholdevo3 is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally posted by smiler

Yup.....very sure...have or not??? You oredi recee liao??? How??? Wat is the price??? Anyway thks you in advance first....kekekeke...tell u something(very softly)...now there's a gal sleeping on my bed and me quitely log in here to see any bros out there or not.....soooooooo excited...my FR coming out soon but not now lah..later she wake up me bi jia lobang liao..kekekekeekeke.......
wah lau so good, smiler, can i sugguest somthing.
why dun u do a live reporting now, as u do her at the same time u report in this forum lah, this will be very new n very interesting leh, how got deal noe deal.
ok, since u cfm sure u want i will go n get it for u, n wait for u to come back n collect from me.

NEED LIVE REPORT FROM U NOW

千算万算,人心难算
Old 22-05-2002, 01:18 AM
FWChongKing

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0
I just came back recently and the weather is killer...

are u staying in Makati city - Shangri Hotel ?

if u are, across the road is Hard rock cafe wher u can get to know some gals...most of them are quite educated, some of them have at least college education...

BTW, some of them still lack sex education n better insist on condom...one thing u may realise is that their are always very shy (much more than the china gals) and u will need to initiate a lot...treat them well and they will serve u....

anyway, u mention the gal on your bed..could it be your ex ? ha ha ha waiting for your FR....
Old 22-05-2002, 01:48 AM
Samster

smiler is a splendid one to beholdsmiler is a splendid one to beholdsmiler is a splendid one to beholdsmiler is a splendid one to beholdsmiler is a splendid one to beholdsmiler is a splendid one to beholdsmiler is a splendid one to beholdsmiler is a splendid one to behold
Talking Live reporting at Philippines Shangri-la Hotel........

Well as request by my good brother here, me now doing a live reporting at my room.........currently there's a gal sleeping on the bed as we had just finished our session half an hour ago....kekekekekeke....the action and feeling is damn so shiok and she was damn tired that now sleeping liao....

Let me run down the action we were having two hours ago..the strory goes all the way that we were having dinner...still remember my first part FR by the gal called Jess and she invited me to dinner...yup she the one.....well we had dinner together at the same resturant which I had yesterday. During the dinner we chat alot...and oso talk about the time we were together.....So after dinner, we went for a drink. Do not noe is it because me feeling happy or wat others reason, I drank quite alot. As for Jess herself she oso drank quite alot as she had been saying alot of unhappiness between her b/f and herself.....

Our this situation did not last long so we deided to go back to our room. As we approached the lift, Jess told me that she still wan to drink so decided to go to my room instead as she do not wan to answer any phone call from her b/f....well as for me...i think no problem lor...anyway we noe each other quite well mah.......so we reach our room and we continue our drinking session again....with all the chit chat and talking about she didn't enjoy a good sex for a long time and this and that...Wow....this lady sure got alot of things to say and wondering how long she had been keeping all these troubles by herself..........

Suddenly she pop up one very surprising question.." Do you want to take me tonite?"........
Harrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr..........Errrrrrrrrrrrrr....... .Ehhhhhhhhhhhhhh.........Arrrrrrrrrrrrrr.....reall y lost of speech sia..dun noe how to answer so just gave her a smile.......well without any hestitation she begin to lean forward and kiss me.......so wat the heck...I oso start to kiss her but initally me did try to stop but den hor...kekekekee...carry on lor........

I started to caress her body with my finger while still french kissing and slowly my hands oredi inside her boobs liao......I remove her bra strip slowly and take off her blouse....wow...in front of me is a half naked lady with a Cup C size boob and her cheery is so pinky that I want to bite now.....Really cannot tahan liao so I start to explore my way from her mouth all the way to her boobs......while I was licking and sucking the beautiful cheery of hers, I started my venture all the way to her pusssy.......I try fingering her but she try to stop me in intially...so I slowly work from top again then all the way to the bottom and this time me confirm she canot take it liao as her moaning is getting loudly and loudly while I try sucking her neh neh.......so my finger again goes all the way to the extreme by not only fingering her but using my finger to do FJ on her pussy........she was wet...really wet.....and then I remove her skirt and panty....Now this is wat I call a naked women waiting for me to give her a good fucking lesson.........

I lick and suck all the way from her neh neh to her pussy...I really give her a powerful suction at her pussy until she called me "Lao gong quick fuck me....fuck me quick..."Well how can I resist a lady request at this time....so I inserted my little mighty brother into her pussy and started to pump her like nobody business........this time her moaning is loudly than just now and if she continues like that, later next door will complain that we are very noisy but who cares........we continue our FJ with a 69 followed by missionary.....I did a side FJ and lastly to the doggie position.....this was continue for aboout 30mins and finally me explode into her hole with all my cunt........tell you something.......raw ok...with no cap on........(she insist dun wan to use cap as she say cannot enjoy the excitment so...)

I stay at the position for few minutes and then withdraw form her pussy and noe wat she gave me a BBBJ to suck out all cunt from my little bro...Wow............fell shiok sia........her BBBJ was so powerful and the suction is there...her tongue linger around my dick head..and then my brother became mighty again after her 20-25min of BBBJ.........she then quickly go on top of me and ride me like a horse....wahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh...cannot tahan ahhhhhhhhhh..like that can die hor.............I then turn her over and gave her a standing FJ with me satnding on he floor and she lying on the bed.....I oso carried her to the sofa and did her there until I exploded again and this time sure fucking tired liao.......

After two round of "recee" and "firing"...she drop dead to the bed while me still here typing this FR for you bros out there to read....Oooopppppsssssssss she wake up liao so me go for my round 3 firing.........at the meantime happy reading........will continue at a later time........
Old 22-05-2002, 01:56 AM
Samster

bro, dun over use ur bullets u still hv many more days in phillipine to do live firing.
must save some bullets for ur hkg trip, wait u shack then no fun liao. back home u oso need to use bullet for this coming friday, so be careful bro.

千算万算,人心难算
Old 22-05-2002, 05:10 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
kong17 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Salut!!!

Brother smiler, wat can i say man..... u the man lah.
wah lan eh, read ur story i oso get horny. nabei, next time call u our Smiling Stud liaoz....hahaha.....
way to go brudder....!!!
I hope they bury me upside down so the world may KISS MY ASS!
Old 22-05-2002, 09:19 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 502 / Power: 23
hotdick69 is a glorious beacon of lighthotdick69 is a glorious beacon of lighthotdick69 is a glorious beacon of lighthotdick69 is a glorious beacon of lighthotdick69 is a glorious beacon of lighthotdick69 is a glorious beacon of light
goood luck bro....... waiting for ur FR..............
Old 22-05-2002, 09:39 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 344 / Power: 23
BigGuy is one of the Best!BigGuy is one of the Best!BigGuy is one of the Best!BigGuy is one of the Best!
Oei bro smiler......think we not interested in yr ex la........news on the front desk gal la.........u got view cam or not......try being a star la.......do while we see lor......n dun forget to smile.......
Old 22-05-2002, 09:45 AM
FWChongKing

How many of us are so lucky to meet up our ex in a foreign land and still have the cheek to f**k... real lucky guy....
Old 22-05-2002, 11:39 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -182 / Power: 0
kenneth1979 kenneth1979

Last edited by kenneth1979; 22-05-2002 at 07:56 PM.
Old 22-05-2002, 01:36 PM
Samster

Talking 2nd Live reporting at Philippines Shangri-la Hotel........

The story continues from where I have stop....Oh ya....well as I was just finishing my last sentence on the reporting early this morning, Jess woke up and ask what am I doing so i just reply to her that I'm going through all mails and replying them lor.......(Cannot tell her this web site lah, if not I die faster).....I quickly off my notebook and then went over to the bed and lie beside her...I lighted my cigrette and we started to have some small talk cock session. I asked her did she regret what she is doing or not? Feel guilty or not? She just shake her head and reply "No".....She even say that it was a mistake that we broke off few years back and she didn't noticed that I was actually the guy she's been looking for....(Well what to say?? When a person is good, he is good lor...hahahahahaha....."nearly vomit".....by saying this to myself)....she also say that if I'm not married, she will definetely broke off with her b/f and come back to me.... Harrrrrrrr!!!!!!!......Shit...........sure or not but cannot lah..deep in my heart that was my answer keep poping out......well I just keep my cool and then comfort her that there are still alot of guys who are better than me and if really can stand her b/f, then break off and find a better one lor.......but not me hor...kekekeke..

I then went to take some drinks from the fridge. I noticed that she kept lookng at me when we were having our drinks and her eyes, that sweet and lovely looking eyes really seducing that I cannot resists and b4 we noe, we oredi started to kiss each other so passionately like a magnet that cannot be separated.....As after the two round of firing just now, I still have not recover from my "internal injuries"......so this time really cannot perform as good as b4...but what the heck I must hang on and gave her the best of her life that she remember me for life with this enjoyment that nobody can give her.....(Hard to say if it happen somebody is better than me lor).....

I did the same tactic by licking and sucking every single sensitive part of hers to make her feel high and cum as many time as possible......( To make her more tired than me...kekekekeke)But hor to my surprise, she get more horny everytime she times..the more time she cums the more horny she become and in the end I become her prey.........SHITTTTTTTTTTT........THAT'S a mistake!!!!!!!!!......... She start to give me the best BBBJ that I ever had and this time, her sucking is better then the previous time...the licking is sooooo damn good that I CIM into her and she really suck evey single drops until it is fucking dry up.........(I did ask for CIM and she say OK)..........I just lie there like a fucking "dead fish" but hor wah lao ehhhhhhhhhhh..she just simply dun noe how to stop and gave me a HJ.........KNN how to stand liao after 3 shot in less than five hours.......but hor...her skill really damn good that she realy can get my brother up for the last time..........

This time she went on top of me and ride and ride and ride.....I then sit up and we did our FJ on the sitting position, after that change to standing..ad I must try something new so I carry her to the table and did a damn good FJ on her until I explode again..........(Noe somethings, when we were doing FJ at the table, behind is the mirror and I see her CFM really cannot tahan but hor this is one new stuff I did which I never did b4)........After tis assult, I really flat...dan fucking flat....worst than a flat tyre..and noe wat..she say I'm a super hero that nobody had ever gave her such a good fuck b4.......but for me..who's care...me now damn tired and really need to rest and sleep if not later meet customer sure damn pai sei if eyes so black....hahahahahaha..............

Well bros, that's end my session with her and tonite I can go out to linger ard cause she will be meeting her client until very late. who noes, maybe finished bonking the philippiness gals tonite, she will be my next target....but hor I think try getting the counter gal better.........Errrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.....wait for my next live telecast.........kekekekeke........
Old 22-05-2002, 11:25 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 9 / Power: 0
Dirtysa is Cool - loads of Potential
Well Done~

Well Done bro, four times! Must sure u dun overdo it else no local gals there for u liao, like the counter gals *wink wink* ;P
Oh my having exams at next month so anything after tt then can call else die liao :P
Old 22-05-2002, 11:40 PM
Coolwheelz

Now I really wished my job do require me to do some travelling...
hmmmmmm......

Bro smiler, you are one damned lucky shit guy man! That's all I
have to say! Let's celebrate when you're back!

Cheers!
Old 22-05-2002, 11:46 PM
Samster

Part two coming out soon.......

Guys.....my FR on part two will be coming out soon after I finished this gals and later another one...so please hold on to it and promised will be an exciting FR....

You guys must be wondering why now me still log in cause she just come and now bathing as me was alone in the room just now mah.......got it...ok ok liao...dun talk liao...me go for my action and have to really make full use of the time as I'll coming back to SG tomorrow.......sianzzzzzzzzzzz arrrrrrrrrrrrr........
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1