The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 08-05-2024, 01:11 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 663 / Power: 16
terquila82 is a splendid one to beholdterquila82 is a splendid one to beholdterquila82 is a splendid one to beholdterquila82 is a splendid one to beholdterquila82 is a splendid one to beholdterquila82 is a splendid one to behold
Re: ML with shaved pussy

bro, can share ctc? TIA

Quote:
Originally Posted by RaisedByWolf View Post
Old 08-05-2024, 01:44 AM
Samster (PremiumD)

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 151 / Power: 2
RaisedByWolf is a Helpful and Caring SamsterRaisedByWolf is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by terquila82 View Post
bro, can share ctc? TIA
PM replied
Old 09-05-2024, 07:03 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 260 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2886 / Power: 3
puddinghamster has a reputation beyond reputepuddinghamster has a reputation beyond reputepuddinghamster has a reputation beyond reputepuddinghamster has a reputation beyond reputepuddinghamster has a reputation beyond reputepuddinghamster has a reputation beyond reputepuddinghamster has a reputation beyond reputepuddinghamster has a reputation beyond reputepuddinghamster has a reputation beyond reputepuddinghamster has a reputation beyond reputepuddinghamster has a reputation beyond repute

Thursday has ARRIVED, and the long-awaited A**** (彻底剃光)is finally here.
Members, kindly express your interest here."

MYSG : Y^Y^, A*,
【MILF】丽丽 ,C*C
【Chinatown SQUIRT QUEEN】阳阳return
Old 09-05-2024, 10:28 AM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 132 / Power: 15
dapeng deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guydapeng deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Love to paint nice shaven pussy of coco can bro pm me the ctc and damage? Thanks
Old 09-05-2024, 07:33 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Nayr69 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by AGoodBoy View Post
This ML used to have bushes but she has now clean shaven it. It feels silky smooth, soft to the touch and pretty to look at. The appearance of the naked pussy, complemented by her slender physique, slim long legs and radiant skin, cut her a fine nubile figure like that of a young girl. Now she can wear tiny g-string which it is super sexy and a big turn on for me.

With more canvas area for painting, aspiring Picassos can now unleash your inner creativity and demonstrate your different painting styles. Art lessons with her have never been so fun and she genuinely enjoys every moment of my master strokes. Needless to say, she is now my all time favorite ML of all
Bro can pm contact
Old Today, 02:51 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 24 / Power: 0
Peterhenry deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Anyone got good MLs to recommend with shaved pussy ?
Please PM me and I can share 2 I tried lately n MP , nice and easily wet
Old Today, 07:44 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
siamlover89 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by puddinghamster View Post
Yesterday I decided to visit Coco: missed her solid massage and her swirling tongue'我简直升天了,仿佛见到了老天爷" feel
As usual, I was greeted by Coco was at the counter with a wide smile as I entered the shop.
Coco ia a well trained massage therapist who provides firm or deep tissue massages that involves applying pressure and targeting the deeper layers of muscles and connective tissue to release tension and alleviate chronic muscle pain similar with TCM to promote balance and wellness in the body. A massage that involves a combination of head and feet massages, along with a focus on providing a solid and relaxing experience, can contribute to overall well-being.
After about 35 mins, Coco decided that the time for massage had ended. Then she started brushing her long against hair against my bare thighs. She caressed my thighs with her hair for a few minutes, making sure to get her long silky hair all over my balls and erection as well. She paused for just a second to remove clothes; she knew I would love to see her bare tits.
"摸我的胸部" she demanded. My eyes had been closed, so I hadn't even realized she was naked. My eyes bulged when I got a look at her naked perky tits; I quickly touched her soft C cup breasts with both hands. I was savoring the sensation of my hands squeezing her soft breasts. I got her nipples all hard, tweaking them just right. She began to rub her tits all over my lap for a few minutes; she knew that I like this move right before she go down on me.
She returned to her kneeling position on the floor, and she gently spread my legs far apart. The wider my legs are spread, the easier it is for her to access my hard erected throbbing cock and balls. She spent some time kissing my thighs, getting closer and closer to my balls. I could hear the kissing noises, loudly smacking her lips with soft erotic sounds coming from next door curtains.
I let out a loud moan when she put one of my balls into her mouth. She swished it around inside her mouth, then she switched to the other one; she was also stroking my thighs with her hands. I started breathing hard when she managed to put both my balls into her mouth at once. She tenderly licked my balls while warming them up with her hot mouth. She used her tongue to move them all around; her lips were completely enveloping my entire sack, up to the root of my hard erected cock. Her hands began to stroke my erected cock.
”爱死你,可可!"I moaned. She removed my balls from her mouth and licked my shaft with the tip of her tongue. She drenched my lap with her saliva as she worked her way up to the sensitive underside of my cock, right under the head. She gave that area some licks, and then teased me a bit with some long slow licks up and down the shaft. She finally put her lips around the whole head of my hard erected cock and started to gently suck me off. Fondling my balls with her hand, she slowly lowered her mouth over my entire cock, getting it deep inside her mouth.
She slowly bobbed her head up and down on my lap, getting her hands under me and squeezing my butt. My breathing getting heavier; I was deeply enjoying the blowjob.
I kept groaning and moaning with pleasure as she drooled and slobbered all over my lap, trying to make the blowjob as wet and messy as possible.
I moaned.
She was sucking my cock like a slut in heat. She was buried into my lap; my erected hard cock was completely inside her mouth, my thighs pressed up against her cheeks, her nose in my lap. Her eyelashes brushed up against my pubic hair.
She intended to milk me dry; She sucked and licked me lovingly, while stroking my balls. She looked up; my eyes were tightly shut, and my hands were by my side on the bed. She reached for my hands and placed them on her tits, letting me have something soft and pleasant to hold onto. She just sucked faster as louder moaning noises were coming from the neighbors with her pace and intensity grew with each trip up and down my cock. She made loud slurping and sucking sounds with her mouth. My cock was rock hard and throbbing.
Then the explosion came…

SHE IS NOW TOTALLY SHAVEN - I meant her PUSSY
Can share contact
Old Today, 10:42 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 462 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2325 / Power: 1
PeePeeBoyinSG has a reputation beyond reputePeePeeBoyinSG has a reputation beyond reputePeePeeBoyinSG has a reputation beyond reputePeePeeBoyinSG has a reputation beyond reputePeePeeBoyinSG has a reputation beyond reputePeePeeBoyinSG has a reputation beyond reputePeePeeBoyinSG has a reputation beyond reputePeePeeBoyinSG has a reputation beyond reputePeePeeBoyinSG has a reputation beyond reputePeePeeBoyinSG has a reputation beyond reputePeePeeBoyinSG has a reputation beyond repute

This rb.gy morning, I received a text message from PRC V @ Bugis.
She /xbwp76 just returned to Singapore yesterday, and back to work today.
For those who wish to experience high GFE and Super Happy moments with totally shaven south, go connect with V.

FYI, she is still in the same vicinity, but at a different joint : also rooms with built-in shower.
Old Today, 10:50 AM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 373 / Power: 15
BigT is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBigT is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBigT is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBigT is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Originally Posted by PeePeeBoyinSG View Post
This rb.gy morning, I received a text message from PRC V @ Bugis.
She /xbwp76 just returned to Singapore yesterday, and back to work today.
For those who wish to experience high GFE and Super Happy moments with totally shaven south, go connect with V.

FYI, she is still in the same vicinity, but at a different joint : also rooms with built-in shower.
Bro can share ctc? Thks.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1