The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List
el88, NotYoungMan, OldUncleSG, RReddington

Closed Thread

Old 18-12-2021, 04:30 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 63 / Power: 0
Djdj1123 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brother View Post
Visited a vietbu in the east yesterday... Coming to 25yo, petite sweet looking. Boobs are enhanced though

place quite secluded IMO, room is big, almost 2 times usual room with massage bed and sofa seat but shower still outside the room. Massage was decent and opted for bj when the GQ was popped. Asked me warn her before I shoot cos she dun wan CIM... Was still thinking should I be the piekia and just release maybe next time I will
Bro pm contact please
Old 18-12-2021, 10:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 140 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 911 / Power: 19
cestycesty is a splendid one to beholdcestycesty is a splendid one to beholdcestycesty is a splendid one to beholdcestycesty is a splendid one to beholdcestycesty is a splendid one to beholdcestycesty is a splendid one to beholdcestycesty is a splendid one to beholdcestycesty is a splendid one to behold
Re: East side spa experience

Quote:
Originally Posted by Djdj1123 View Post
Bro pm contact please
its the windy spot lah. name is either cherry or mini.
Old 18-12-2021, 11:11 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 341 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1109 / Power: 3
Errornotfound has much to be proud ofErrornotfound has much to be proud ofErrornotfound has much to be proud ofErrornotfound has much to be proud ofErrornotfound has much to be proud ofErrornotfound has much to be proud ofErrornotfound has much to be proud ofErrornotfound has much to be proud ofErrornotfound has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by cestycesty View Post
Some people just dont refer back to previous post.. 😅
Old 19-12-2021, 12:53 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 40 / Power: 0
Kopikia2222 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brother View Post
Visited a vietbu in the east yesterday... Coming to 25yo, petite sweet looking. Boobs are enhanced though

place quite secluded IMO, room is big, almost 2 times usual room with massage bed and sofa seat but shower still outside the room. Massage was decent and opted for bj when the GQ was popped. Asked me warn her before I shoot cos she dun wan CIM... Was still thinking should I be the piekia and just release maybe next time I will
mind to share location bro? thanks in advance
Old 19-12-2021, 12:53 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 40 / Power: 0
Kopikia2222 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by zenerkai View Post
Hi Bros,

Just want to share a ML that I visited. Place is discreet with free parking. Got her permission to share here as she wants more supporters as well.
Name: Bubbles
Malaysian Chinese
Svc: Massage ++
ctc: On whatsapp only, PM for ctc.
able to share ctc bro? tia
Old 21-12-2021, 06:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42 / Power: 0
Just2910 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi keen to have massage since traveling overseas is still troublsome to now with the PCR test. Any place to recommend?
Old 22-12-2021, 10:07 AM
Samster (Donor)

Quoted: 684 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2642 / Power: 51
Restrain has a reputation beyond reputeRestrain has a reputation beyond reputeRestrain has a reputation beyond reputeRestrain has a reputation beyond reputeRestrain has a reputation beyond reputeRestrain has a reputation beyond reputeRestrain has a reputation beyond reputeRestrain has a reputation beyond reputeRestrain has a reputation beyond reputeRestrain has a reputation beyond reputeRestrain has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by cestycesty View Post
tried her some time ago... my experience was not as good as many other bros here... maybe she double booked me.. she was visibly rushing and was a little sweaty.. after the session which was also rushy... did not see her bathe... made me wonder if she bathed before my session...
Old 22-12-2021, 02:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 154 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 136 / Power: 9
sanyo123 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guysanyo123 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Was contemplating if I should write this FR since I got carrot-chopped but decided to, just to give other bros a heads up.

Lucky (Tampines) popped up on my MiChat recently and after reading a couple of reviews about her, I figured I’d give her a shot. Went to the * Spa near the Tampines Round Market. It’s near the Pizza Hut/KFC area and those who’ve been know which one I’m talking about. Standard TT and registration process for those wondering. Reception lady was a younger lady (I think her name Jess or something like that) and tried to offer me a higher package but told them I just want the standard massage for now to try. She wasn’t pushy, which was nice, so after payment of $60 for my package, was ushered to a room upstairs.

Lucky entrered shortly later. She doesn’t look like her photos as she had her mask on, but even then, you get a sense that this girl can be naughty if she wanted to. Had to wear a paper underwear and mask the whole time but the moment I got on the table, it wasn’t long before Lucky went to tearing my parts of the underwear, for legit massage purposes.

Massage was good (may be too hard to me but other bros may prefer). Some teasing here and there when she’s massaging my butt or legs so I figured I’d get propositioned. About half through the massage, she popped the GQ and this is where I should have negotiated. She asked for $70 for HJ only (I asked if there were other items on the menu and she said no) and since I was already in the mood, decided to go along with it. Was thinking with the small head so didn’t even think about negotiating.

If that was it, not too bad, but during the HJ, she asked if I wanted to touch her so I said yes. Then she said must pay extra to her. Still not thinking straight and on a high, I went for it and played with her boobs and clit under her clothes. She didn’t take her clothes off so it was just a feeling thing as I was lost in her HJ.

In the end, ended up giving her 2 blue notes for her services. Yes, it’s expensive for just a HJ and honestly, feel upset with myself for spoiling market.

Now wondering if I should negotiate with her for lower price next time I’m there, or just get another ML there. Some brothers mentioned 2 other cute MLs, wonder if anyone got experience to share?
Old 22-12-2021, 03:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1302 / Power: 20
stop has much to be proud ofstop has much to be proud ofstop has much to be proud ofstop has much to be proud ofstop has much to be proud ofstop has much to be proud ofstop has much to be proud ofstop has much to be proud ofstop has much to be proud ofstop has much to be proud of

Been a while since I posted. Sharing is caring given the time now

Had this PRC ML for 1.5 hrs. Has strength for proper massage. Only offer HJ when asked.
Name: Yo**
Place: 8*Spa

Value for $$
No need PM me, believe you can find easily ...
Old 22-12-2021, 03:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 31 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 100 / Power: 3
PoTheBear deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyPoTheBear deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Thanks for sharing! Looks pretty!

Quote:
Originally Posted by stop View Post
Been a while since I posted. Sharing is caring given the time now

Had this PRC ML for 1.5 hrs. Has strength for proper massage. Only offer HJ when asked.
Name: Yo**
Place: 8*Spa

Value for $$
No need PM me, believe you can find easily ...
Old 22-12-2021, 06:18 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 71 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 651 / Power: 12
Nostringonenite is a splendid one to beholdNostringonenite is a splendid one to beholdNostringonenite is a splendid one to beholdNostringonenite is a splendid one to beholdNostringonenite is a splendid one to beholdNostringonenite is a splendid one to behold

That Tampines joint was a good one. Not with many looker or environment… but service was pretty good. Used to be a frequent there.

Now, No looker, 1 PRC did a better service, charges is standard. Bro probably should nego better.

There another 2 along the same stretch, the nearer one can try if u got no better option, might hit sth decent.

Another is the barber looking shop, Myanmar/Viet girl, 3-4 of them, quite a looker, but no private room. No roam allowed the last I went…
Old 22-12-2021, 06:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 164 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 288 / Power: 4
KongJiaoWei is one of the Best!KongJiaoWei is one of the Best!KongJiaoWei is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by sanyo123 View Post
Was contemplating if I should write this FR since I got carrot-chopped but decided to, just to give other bros a heads up.

Lucky (Tampines) popped up on my MiChat recently and after reading a couple of reviews about her, I figured I’d give her a shot. Went to the * Spa near the Tampines Round Market. It’s near the Pizza Hut/KFC area and those who’ve been know which one I’m talking about. Standard TT and registration process for those wondering. Reception lady was a younger lady (I think her name Jess or something like that) and tried to offer me a higher package but told them I just want the standard massage for now to try. She wasn’t pushy, which was nice, so after payment of $60 for my package, was ushered to a room upstairs.

Lucky entrered shortly later. She doesn’t look like her photos as she had her mask on, but even then, you get a sense that this girl can be naughty if she wanted to. Had to wear a paper underwear and mask the whole time but the moment I got on the table, it wasn’t long before Lucky went to tearing my parts of the underwear, for legit massage purposes.

Massage was good (may be too hard to me but other bros may prefer). Some teasing here and there when she’s massaging my butt or legs so I figured I’d get propositioned. About half through the massage, she popped the GQ and this is where I should have negotiated. She asked for $70 for HJ only (I asked if there were other items on the menu and she said no) and since I was already in the mood, decided to go along with it. Was thinking with the small head so didn’t even think about negotiating.

If that was it, not too bad, but during the HJ, she asked if I wanted to touch her so I said yes. Then she said must pay extra to her. Still not thinking straight and on a high, I went for it and played with her boobs and clit under her clothes. She didn’t take her clothes off so it was just a feeling thing as I was lost in her HJ.

In the end, ended up giving her 2 blue notes for her services. Yes, it’s expensive for just a HJ and honestly, feel upset with myself for spoiling market.

Now wondering if I should negotiate with her for lower price next time I’m there, or just get another ML there. Some brothers mentioned 2 other cute MLs, wonder if anyone got experience to share?
Yo bro, $70 for HJ? U really kena carrot chopped by Lucky Liao…
$50 already can settled for HJ with autoroaming her b boobs…
N her face really big diff from her WeChat/Michat, but neverlessly still can be accepted la average looks…
Old 22-12-2021, 09:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 154 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 136 / Power: 9
sanyo123 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guysanyo123 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by KongJiaoWei View Post
Yo bro, $70 for HJ? U really kena carrot chopped by Lucky Liao…
$50 already can settled for HJ with autoroaming her b boobs…
N her face really big diff from her WeChat/Michat, but neverlessly still can be accepted la average looks…
I know man, what to do. That time, I think with the small head, sure make dumb decisions 😅
Old 22-12-2021, 09:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 271 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3068 / Power: 22
taumajid2003 has a reputation beyond reputetaumajid2003 has a reputation beyond reputetaumajid2003 has a reputation beyond reputetaumajid2003 has a reputation beyond reputetaumajid2003 has a reputation beyond reputetaumajid2003 has a reputation beyond reputetaumajid2003 has a reputation beyond reputetaumajid2003 has a reputation beyond reputetaumajid2003 has a reputation beyond reputetaumajid2003 has a reputation beyond reputetaumajid2003 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

please boycott the place. let it go bust ! this is not the type of spa we want
Old 22-12-2021, 10:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 341 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1109 / Power: 3
Errornotfound has much to be proud ofErrornotfound has much to be proud ofErrornotfound has much to be proud ofErrornotfound has much to be proud ofErrornotfound has much to be proud ofErrornotfound has much to be proud ofErrornotfound has much to be proud ofErrornotfound has much to be proud ofErrornotfound has much to be proud of
Quote:

I think I shared previously. First time she quoted 50 for HJ and no roaming.. Tried to touch but she will keep pestering to top up to 80. Small head took over and managed to discount to 70 for HJ with roaming.

Due to work didnt managed to find time to visit until few months later, she texted me and say she got something special for me.

The 2nd time I went.. I ask her what special she offer. She say she will give me special price so I helped myself to unhook her bra and chut chut while she HJ. I roam south but stopped afterwards because her pussy got very strong pee smell.

After her deed I asked what special price, she say 65 instead of 80. I said wow, what a good discount! I gave her 55 and left. She asked me why I like this, I told her that the remaining 10 dollars I will pay on my next visit because I got no spare cash and till now.. I have yet to visit her.

She is a nice lady to talk to during massage and nothing more!

Hope my FR helps.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread