The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 13-02-2016, 12:54 AM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
EasternMat deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Serangoon Road. Disappointing new Spa

I've been a lurker for far too long. By far the most disappointing experience that I had to just share.

This is a new place, nestled among rows of old shophouses, near a couple of makan places and quite near the mall in the area. it's in a corner tucked away next to a couple of kopitiams. Located on the ground floor.

Paid $50 for sixty minutes. Showed the room. Shower is communal. Door slides with window panel covered by a lab coat.

ML sexy but not hot. Late 20's the only Malaysian there though this was suspect. Her Malay was almost non existent and English was not even half past six.

Massage was good, not fantastic. Pressure apllied to all the right spots. Her conscious draping indicated that she perhaps was new to this but had prior experience in a clean joint.

Thought massage would last at least 30 minutes. 15 minutes in GQ popped. $40 for a bj, $100 for a b2b and $120 for a fj. Not too steep but i could have sworn she said the b2b came with a bj. Told her in mandarin that I had 45 minutes of time left, and she should continue for twenty more minutes before she asked again. She pestered, I was reluctant by 2ic was at the helm.

I bargained for $80, and she kept saying there was a bj at the end.

Opted for b2b paid up. She spent 10 minutes massaging me piano style before taking off her clothes. Bushy, not my type. But her slightly curvy body made up for it. I started fingering her. She got wet and I took it as a sign to invade. Tight, so I may have been right about her being a newbie. She shrieked five minutes in and continued to run her tits across my legs and avoided the top half of the table.

I was thinking at this point were the sibei sian body part came in as she proceeded to caress my body, thighs, balls and dick.

This turned into a session where she probably was trying to play the guzheng. This is when I realised this was a sensual massage and I doubted from her treatment of my 2ic that a bj was coming.

After 20 minutes, she starts to put on her clothes confirming that b2b had turned into a full blown sensual massage

15 minutes left on the clock, she stops abruptly tells me to go shower. Maybe I misheard so I asked what she meant. She pointed at the clock said times up. I told her In mandarin that I came in at so and so time and there was 15 minutes left. Again with the clock.

I told her she owed me my happy ending. I paid $100 for B2b with a bj and received neither. Told her $80 would have gotten me whacked off like crazy elsewhere.

She offered to return $20 I wasn't in the mood. Told her to keep it and left.

Perhaps she was having a bad day but her demeanor throughout was friendly.

Name: didn't bother asking
Stats: 165 / 59 (a little plump) / 34C
Allegedly Malaysian
Tight pussy. So I guess brother who can last long may want to check it out.

Massage: 6/10. Not piano.
No rtm for me.
Old 17-02-2016, 12:38 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 188 / Power: 9
RoadsterRTM is a Helpful and Caring SamsterRoadsterRTM is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Serangoon Road. Disappointing new Spa

Can name the spa?

If not can I guess?
... & .. Spa?
Old 18-02-2016, 02:03 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
EasternMat deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Even bad ones I shouldnt be making a habit of naming bro. The girls all Cari makan and I don't want to sabo them. Let's just say it's one of those Goh get lucky lucky joints that didn't turn out so lucky after all.
Old 18-02-2016, 10:43 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 62 / Power: 21
xianxee deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Is it near a pet shop?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1