The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 13-01-2024, 10:35 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 481 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 250 / Power: 18
Angmolover is one of the Best!Angmolover is one of the Best!Angmolover is one of the Best!
Re: Maintaining the urge as the first time

Quote:
Originally Posted by JeffLimSS03 View Post
I seriously feel that you need to get out more often, maybe visit some FLs to loosen up.

By your words, there is no need for "seek help forums" because everyone can put one and one together and figure out everybody who seeked help.

Impressive statement.

I seeked advice with anonymity by sharing an issue, yet out came a keyboard warrior sprouting nonsense about the identify of my friend being blown.

Perhaps i touched on your sensititivity and I wonder, maybe you are that "friend" of mine, that shares the same issue?
If you are talking about yourself, just say so. Don't talk cock say your "friend" and crap like that
Old 13-01-2024, 05:24 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 317 / Power: 2
JeffLimSS03 is one of the Best!JeffLimSS03 is one of the Best!JeffLimSS03 is one of the Best!JeffLimSS03 is one of the Best!
Re: Maintaining the urge as the first time

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angmolover View Post
If you are talking about yourself, just say so. Don't talk cock say your "friend" and crap like that
Your non-constructive comments by calling people "cheebye kia" or "ass hole" speaks alot about your maturity, or unless I touched a nerve there.

Please seek professional help my friend, like i did for my buddy.

Or maybe i can be the friend that helps to seek help on your behalf on forums?

Hit me a PM please.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1