The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 28-12-2023, 02:37 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 236 / Power: 2
herewegoagain55 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterherewegoagain55 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterherewegoagain55 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Filipino WL

Quote:
Originally Posted by macfookie View Post
Yeah. Can only find in PH. But strange that none will want to come here for quick $$
Ya somehow I felt that those come to our shore ones, majority their earning power in PH might not be as strong as them
Old 11-01-2024, 04:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 49 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 140 / Power: 1
magill98 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guymagill98 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Majority staying hotel supxxxx there or around there are mostly pinoy ladyboys. I was there twice. 1st time turned down after knowing she is LB. They like to share room, 3-4 stay in one room. When customer comes, others will go out temporarily. Knew it when I was there second time, asked to make sure it's 100% natural women before proceeding 😂. Sorry no offense to LB, just my personal view, each ppl has their own taste. She was sharing the room with LB friends, so ask me to proceed on bed while others are around doing their own things. I said cannot la, then only the rest left the room temporarily. What an experience. Thinking back, what happened if do halfway riding on me screaming high, others come to touch or join in? Haha.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dumdum View Post
yes, it is hotel supreme.
just be around there and turn on Michat "search nearby" they will message you.
Old 15-01-2024, 03:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 264 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2144 / Power: 17
BushTracker has a reputation beyond reputeBushTracker has a reputation beyond reputeBushTracker has a reputation beyond reputeBushTracker has a reputation beyond reputeBushTracker has a reputation beyond reputeBushTracker has a reputation beyond reputeBushTracker has a reputation beyond reputeBushTracker has a reputation beyond reputeBushTracker has a reputation beyond reputeBushTracker has a reputation beyond reputeBushTracker has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Filipino WL

Quote:
Originally Posted by magill98 View Post
Majority staying hotel supxxxx there or around there are mostly pinoy ladyboys. I was there twice. 1st time turned down after knowing she is LB. They like to share room, 3-4 stay in one room. When customer comes, others will go out temporarily. Knew it when I was there second time, asked to make sure it's 100% natural women before proceeding 😂. Sorry no offense to LB, just my personal view, each ppl has their own taste. She was sharing the room with LB friends, so ask me to proceed on bed while others are around doing their own things. I said cannot la, then only the rest left the room temporarily. What an experience. Thinking back, what happened if do halfway riding on me screaming high, others come to touch or join in? Haha.
That would be interesting.. you pay for one and get more.
Old 15-01-2024, 08:42 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 127 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1258 / Power: 4
tpylor8 has much to be proud oftpylor8 has much to be proud oftpylor8 has much to be proud oftpylor8 has much to be proud oftpylor8 has much to be proud oftpylor8 has much to be proud oftpylor8 has much to be proud oftpylor8 has much to be proud oftpylor8 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by magill98 View Post
Thanks for the info.
I got a contact from Loc*** ads and received some pics to choose. Location given is as mentioned.
Will be careful in proceeding considering the price being offered is much below what is mentioned here.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1