The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List
Smallheadrules

Old 14-11-2023, 05:41 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 40 / Power: 0
shawnyoung deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Top hit in yishun massage

Thanks @kopishopuncle intro for Yishun Anne.

All i am gg to describe the FR have been post by the recent 2 bros. Overall i find her services is quite satisfy for me.
Old 14-11-2023, 08:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 299 / Power: 15
spermy is one of the Best!spermy is one of the Best!spermy is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by rainfuck View Post
can a kind soul share the contact of the ML at blk 2××?
Please ignore my post here.
Old 14-11-2023, 11:15 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 25 Post(s)
Quoted: 88 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2246 / Power: 15
zhengxiumei has a reputation beyond reputezhengxiumei has a reputation beyond reputezhengxiumei has a reputation beyond reputezhengxiumei has a reputation beyond reputezhengxiumei has a reputation beyond reputezhengxiumei has a reputation beyond reputezhengxiumei has a reputation beyond reputezhengxiumei has a reputation beyond reputezhengxiumei has a reputation beyond reputezhengxiumei has a reputation beyond reputezhengxiumei has a reputation beyond repute

FR for PRC A*** at Yishun, thanks to contact provided by @kopishopuncle

Looks: 6/10 MILF
Location: Didn't knew this place exist, have been passing by here often. Good for driver, bad for foot soldier
Body: B. Not for boob lover
Massage: 8/10. good enough for pressure relief
Service: 7.5/10.

RTM: depends, Maybe will consider 10pm menu next time. Heard another vietnam colleague in same place with a lot of actions.
Old 15-11-2023, 10:21 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
fallforu deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Can Share contact?
Old 16-11-2023, 01:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
tinkery deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by kodgekaiden View Post
I have tried a few including st*r, but in the end, I always return and look for Y*** Y***.
I went for Y2 the other day, and I agree her skill is superb. First time with her, fun to chat and tease, totally skipped the GQ. definitely rtm.

haven tried s**r even though she's available that day, but i saw some bro mention about the attitude, so maybe lower priority first.
Old 16-11-2023, 04:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 254 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 842 / Power: 2
Autumnsun is a splendid one to beholdAutumnsun is a splendid one to beholdAutumnsun is a splendid one to beholdAutumnsun is a splendid one to beholdAutumnsun is a splendid one to beholdAutumnsun is a splendid one to beholdAutumnsun is a splendid one to behold

Went J*, RTM booking with Y***. She's one of my top picks.
Sweet bubbly lady who gives satisfactory massage. Very attentive too, she will ask where you need her to focus on and if her strength/pressure adequate. Communication is key. Definitely coming back again.
Old 17-11-2023, 01:40 AM
Samster

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 810 / Power: 16
rainfuck is a splendid one to beholdrainfuck is a splendid one to beholdrainfuck is a splendid one to beholdrainfuck is a splendid one to beholdrainfuck is a splendid one to beholdrainfuck is a splendid one to beholdrainfuck is a splendid one to behold

Thank you @kopishopuncle for sharing A***.

The FRs above are all pretty accurate
Old 17-11-2023, 01:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 90 / Power: 8
mogibecrod deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Thanks kopiubcle for sharing also. axxx a very nice lady, try her day svc, N I will say it is consider quite gd. Bundles wise, I think day is more limited... The thin curtain is really thin.....
Old 17-11-2023, 03:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 106 / Power: 23
cooler8 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guycooler8 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Smile Re: Top hit in yishun massage

Thanks to Kopishopuncle for A*** Contact.Managed to secure a slot before heading down and Super Happy with the experience . Planning to try out the night bundles soon.
Old 17-11-2023, 07:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Inbk deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi kopi can share with a newbie here contact pls
Old 17-11-2023, 08:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 42 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 349 / Power: 19
sakaesushi is one of the Best!sakaesushi is one of the Best!sakaesushi is one of the Best!sakaesushi is one of the Best!

Can share contact bro.?
Old 17-11-2023, 11:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 131 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 522 / Power: 19
uzumaki_naruto is a glorious beacon of lightuzumaki_naruto is a glorious beacon of lightuzumaki_naruto is a glorious beacon of lightuzumaki_naruto is a glorious beacon of lightuzumaki_naruto is a glorious beacon of lightuzumaki_naruto is a glorious beacon of light

Visited Twinkle again and left satisfied.

Her massage is as good as ever and the best not only here but in whole of Singapore.

Those looking for hard massage can look for her.

If you are still reading well you must want to hear about Twinkle's HDLY.

She is the OG in J@. The rest are students. She is the master. Some may say she is cold. Well if it's your first time with her she will be shy. She warms up during the massage or when you revisit her.

She starts by pulling the paper shorts down. I love this part. As she will cradle my penis as she pulled the shorts down. IYKYKY

She will then massage my butt and rubbed my inner thighs. NOT avoiding my balls. Slowly I raise my butt up to give her access to my family jewel.

She reciprocated by twirling and stroking my penis. The feeling is intense. I had to think of work and bills to distract myself from ejaculation.

Then, she will pull my shorts up while cradling my balls. IFYKYK. Then she will tear the shorts and continue with twirling and stroking my balls and penis. She will continue doing it on the other side.

If you managed to survive, then it's time for front massage.

The front massage solely focused on penis massage. By this time, you want to ejaculate. I would place my hand on her butt while she jerks me off to completion.

She will end with a head and shoulder massage. Then shower time.

Yes, Twinkle might be quiet, but professional, if you are new but if you are friendly and not be so touchy. She will opened up to you and realised she is a nice girl.
Old 18-11-2023, 10:35 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
eyepop deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

visited PRC A*** at Yishun, thanks to contact provided by @kopishopuncle

Looks: 6/10 MILF maybe late thirties?
Body: Small B when turn up the bra
Massage: 6.5 can be better
Service: 8/10 Hardworking Took the $80 package.

Went late afternoon, many ppl walking around.can hear the footsteps and other MLs chit chat.

Thanks once again @kopishopuncle for the referral
Old 20-11-2023, 01:54 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 206 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1171 / Power: 19
Elfbird has much to be proud ofElfbird has much to be proud ofElfbird has much to be proud ofElfbird has much to be proud ofElfbird has much to be proud ofElfbird has much to be proud ofElfbird has much to be proud ofElfbird has much to be proud ofElfbird has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by uzumaki_naruto View Post
Visited Twinkle again and left satisfied.

Her massage is as good as ever and the best not only here but in whole of Singapore.

Those looking for hard massage can look for her.

If you are still reading well you must want to hear about Twinkle's HDLY.

She is the OG in J@. The rest are students. She is the master. Some may say she is cold. Well if it's your first time with her she will be shy. She warms up during the massage or when you revisit her.

She starts by pulling the paper shorts down. I love this part. As she will cradle my penis as she pulled the shorts down. IYKYKY

She will then massage my butt and rubbed my inner thighs. NOT avoiding my balls. Slowly I raise my butt up to give her access to my family jewel.

She reciprocated by twirling and stroking my penis. The feeling is intense. I had to think of work and bills to distract myself from ejaculation.

Then, she will pull my shorts up while cradling my balls. IFYKYK. Then she will tear the shorts and continue with twirling and stroking my balls and penis. She will continue doing it on the other side.

If you managed to survive, then it's time for front massage.

The front massage solely focused on penis massage. By this time, you want to ejaculate. I would place my hand on her butt while she jerks me off to completion.

She will end with a head and shoulder massage. Then shower time.

Yes, Twinkle might be quiet, but professional, if you are new but if you are friendly and not be so touchy. She will opened up to you and realised she is a nice girl.
Will she stay move around when you starts touching her breast?
Old 20-11-2023, 08:52 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 237 / Power: 18
dannygugnori is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdannygugnori is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdannygugnori is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by kopishopuncle View Post
Yesterday after work, decided to unwind.
Got activated by a Malaysian MILF at Chinatown : had massage, boobs sucking, BBBJ and extensive art lesson (painting), but did not release.
Decided to go check out a new PRC MILF ML A @ Yishun, who recently arrived in Singapore - chatted with her on Wechat for 2 days.
Her workplace is located within the HDB area.
Pleasant looking MILF with good body.

Long story short :
* Meat kneading (massage) : 7.5
* Itchy time (teasing) : 8.8
* Honeydew Juice (HJ) : 7.5
* XiaoLongBao tasting (boobs sucking) : 8.2
* KFC time (fingering) : 8
* Banana Juice without skin (BBBJ) : 8
* Picasso lesson (painting) : 8.8
* Boom Boom : 8.8

* RTM+F : You bet

Go walk walk and discover places, even in barren land like the North.

Pm contacts bro
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1