The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 07-06-2010, 05:04 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
blablabla86 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Tips on hiring a transsexual and a call girl

My gf and I are planning to go to Bkk sometime soon. And I plan to hire a transsexual to have a threesome with us. Dunno if the term transsexual is correct but basically a person who is physically a man but has a feminine side to him. We are looking for someone who looks totally like a girl, feminine and everything but with a dick..preferably a huge one.

Anyone can be so kind as to offer me advice, how much to expect to pay, where I can find such a person (Soi Cowboy and Nana?), anything to be aware of?

Besides that, another night, we would like to hire a girl, a genuine girl, to have a threesome with us. Any advice as well? and also the damage and everything else?

Please help me..thank you...
Old 08-06-2010, 10:20 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
ahseng9 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Wink Re: Tips on hiring a transsexual and a call girl

Quote:
Originally Posted by blablabla86 View Post
My gf and I are planning to go to Bkk sometime soon. And I plan to hire a transsexual to have a threesome with us. Dunno if the term transsexual is correct but basically a person who is physically a man but has a feminine side to him. We are looking for someone who looks totally like a girl, feminine and everything but with a dick..preferably a huge one.

Anyone can be so kind as to offer me advice, how much to expect to pay, where I can find such a person (Soi Cowboy and Nana?), anything to be aware of?

Besides that, another night, we would like to hire a girl, a genuine girl, to have a threesome with us. Any advice as well? and also the damage and everything else?

Please help me..thank you...
Bro, the streets of Bangkok are full of gals.
Just drop into any pub & u will see lots of "working" gals.
Just sit down & have a drink & the gals will decend down to chat with u.
Talk & if you can get comfortable with anyone there, make yr deals and enjoy.
What they have there are normally gals, not transsexuals. Costs ard THB2k minimum for a gal to stay with u till morning.
Oh, one more thing, dont go to places infamous like Cowboy. U may be fleeced. I avoid those places. They are for tourists with lots of $$ to throw. U throwing? Hehe
Old 08-06-2010, 11:48 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
blablabla86 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Tips on hiring a transsexual and a call girl

But if I don't go to Soi Cowboy or Nana, then where should I go? And I don't speak a word of Thai. Haha. Definitely, if it's possible, I also don't want to throw money. 2000 baht? I thought minimum also 2500 baht?

I thought Cowboy and Nana offers transsexuals as well?

What about the Ratchadapisek area? Better quality?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1