The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 02-02-2024, 11:44 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
anywhichway222 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by dream88sg View Post
What is the best timing to visit classic?
They open at 2:00 PM, at which time it is very quiet, but there are still several dozen girls. If you don’t like loud music and smoke it’s a good time to go. As the evening progresses it turns into a louder, smokier place, so it’s your call. It stays open very late but that’s not my scene.
Old 02-02-2024, 11:46 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by xiia0sn0w View Post
365k or 3.6m? If 365k could land you a 19,20 SYT and a cute one like you mentioned, that’s not steep at all. Lol.
Yes, 365K. Very inexpensive. And very cute!
Old 02-02-2024, 02:15 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 0
buttlover27 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Jakarta Info thread

I'll be in Jakarta 12 to 14th Feb for work. Any bros wanna hang out ,PM me.
Old 02-02-2024, 06:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 36 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
prisonbreak69 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by anywhichway222 View Post
I’m in Jakarta now and have been to Classic three times this week. Yes, 365k per pop, and I’ve been able to go raw for an additional 300k. It may seem steep but the total cost is still a fraction of other places. And she’s so cute!
Why paying almost 100% tip for something you can get everywhere for free here? Stop spoiling the market please this is outrageous!
And stop comparing to your home country..locals and regulars tips 50k max for special services.Period

Last edited by prisonbreak69; 02-02-2024 at 10:56 PM.
Old 02-02-2024, 08:46 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by prisonbreak69 View Post
Why paying almost 100% tip for something you can get everywhere for free here? Stop spoiling the market please this is outrageous!And stop comparing to your home country..locals and regulars tips 50k max for special services.Period
So you mean to tell me that you can get BB free everywhere?! Sorry, but that doesn’t seem real. No girl at Classic will go raw for free or 50K. I can’t help that I’m not a local here. I’m a local somewhere else. The market rate for a foreigner wanting to go BB in Jakarta seems to be 300K. If you can get it lower, that’s great. But no need to berate me for “ruining the market.” That’s a bit much.
Old 02-02-2024, 09:04 PM
Samster

Quote:
So you mean to tell me that you can get BB free everywhere?! Sorry, but that doesn’t seem real. No girl at Classic will go raw for free or 50K. I can’t help that I’m not a local here. I’m a local somewhere else. The market rate for a foreigner wanting to go BB in Jakarta seems to be 300K. If you can get it lower, that’s great. But no need to berate me for “ruining the market.” That’s a bit much.
You don't know anything about the country you don't speak the language you don't have local friends so you know shit my friend sorry to say...
Where does the BS sentence:the market rate for foreigner to BB is...come from? Indonesia and Philippines are countries where BB is standard everywhere for centuries...
This is not Singapore or Vietnam so again stop paying extra for something granted...
BB is a choice people choose to do it or not but paying extra for it ??? I never heard such a nonsense for years...

Last edited by prisonbreak69; 02-02-2024 at 10:56 PM.
Old 02-02-2024, 10:09 PM
Samster

When I told my local friend some dude paid 300 to get BB he was shocked and angry...He told me so soon we won't be able to BB for free because of guys like that who don't think before throwing money...
Trust me he was pissed...I hope for you local customers don't find out about that while talking to girls and while you are there else you will be in trouble

Last edited by prisonbreak69; 02-02-2024 at 10:55 PM.
Old 02-02-2024, 10:19 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by I Love Boobs View Post
Just went to Classic.
Had 4 shots.
Most girls refusing RAW now, or upselling at IDR 300K to 1juta.
Absurd considering base price is IDR 365K.
Girls and mamasans are very pushy....
I agree with you..Completely absurd...They can smell clueless guys from miles away

Last edited by prisonbreak69; 02-02-2024 at 10:54 PM.
Old 02-02-2024, 10:52 PM
Samster

Quote:
You don't know anything about the country you don't speak the language you don't have local friends so you know shit my friend sorry to say...Where does the BS sentence:the market rate for foreigner to BB is...come from? Indonesia and Philippines are countries where BB is standard everywhere for centuries...this is not Singapore or Vietnam so again stop paying extra for something granted...BB is a choice people choose to do it or not but paying extra for it ??? I never heard such a nonsense for years...
Correct, I don’t speak the language and don’t know shit. I agree. So what do you do when you’re in a foreign country and don’t speak the language and don’t know shit? Act better than everyone? Smarter? Of course they know I’m not from here. I’m not a local so my paying an inflated price shouldn’t affect the locals. And what choice do I have if they offer it free to you but not to me?
Old 02-02-2024, 10:54 PM
Samster

Quote:
I agree with you.. completely absurd...they can smell clueless guys from miles away
So I’m clearly not the one who started this upcharge, and since I’m clueless and you’re smart, how do you navigate in a foreign country when you don’t speak the language?
Old 02-02-2024, 11:04 PM
Samster

RTFF you have no excuses
Another BM wrote 1 week ago: BBFS with CIP and BBJ are standard at Classic and Travel
These days you can find all the Intel if you are willing to spend 2mn...
Not talking the language is not an excuse and fyi Bahasa is one of the easiest languages to learn
But furthermore just learn to say NO if anyone talks to you like you are the Bank of Indonesia...
Any girl asking me to pay a stupid amount of money I tell her to get lost loud and clear
Old 02-02-2024, 11:15 PM
Samster

Quote:
RTFF you have no excuses
Another BM wrote 1 week ago: BBFS with CIP and BBJ are standard at Classic and Travel
These days you can find all the Intel if you are willing to spend 2mn...
Not talking the language is not an excuse and fyi Bahasa is one of the easiest languages to learn
But furthermore just learn to say NO if anyone talks to you like you are the Bank of Indonesia...
Any girl asking me to pay a stupid amount of money I tell her to get lost loud and clear
ผมคิดว่าคุณอาจมีปัญหาในประเทศไทยเหมือนที่ผมทําในอิ นโดนีเซีย. And I’m too old to learn another language🤪! But your point is well taken, but you’re still a bit sanctimonious. We’re all here just trying to exchange information and you acting like some superior being doesn’t help anyone here. If I’m being ripped off, it’s necessary for me to know this, but again, you don’t have to be a dick about it.
Old 02-02-2024, 11:25 PM
Samster

Quote:
ผมคิดว่าคุณอาจมีปัญหาในประเทศไทยเหมือนที่ผมทําในอิ นโดนีเซีย.
Not at all Thai boy.ฉันสามารถพูดภาษาไทยได้
Old 03-02-2024, 10:12 AM
Samster

Quote:
Not at all Thai boy.ฉันสามารถพูดภาษาไทยได้
See? You’ve shown as a similarly naive, dumb foreigner who is equally prone to newbie errors and is likely to be overcharged. You used ฉัน, which is the female pronoun, instead of ผม, which is the male pronoun, which shows that Google Translate isn’t going to turn you into a local. As soon as you said that, or showed it to a bar girl, you’d be laughed at as another naive farang. I don’t say this to be harsh but to point out that no one is a local everywhere they go, and this forum is most helpful when we help our fellow explorers out. Have a good day.
Old 03-02-2024, 10:16 AM
Samster

Quote:
See? You’ve shown as a similarly naive, dumb foreigner who is equally prone to newbie errors and is likely to be overcharged. You used ฉัน, which is the female pronoun, instead of ผม, which is the male pronoun, which shows that Google Translate isn’t going to turn you into a local. As soon as you said that, or showed it to a bar girl, you’d be laughed at as another naive farang. I don’t say this to be harsh but to point out that no one is a local everywhere they go, and this forum is most helpful when we help our fellow explorers out. Have a good day.
Poor Thai boy who always thinks he s right but has to go to Indonesia to get laid because Thai girls are too expensive for him now ...so funny
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1