The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW]

Notices

JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW] For those who don't like to do it in their own backyard but still want to be close to home.

User Tag List

Old 11-06-2017, 01:50 PM
Samster (B)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 203 / Power: 0
Funzio is a Helpful and Caring SamsterFunzio is a Helpful and Caring SamsterFunzio is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Ocean Hotel Level 4 Room34

Quote:
Originally Posted by JadeBird View Post
I heard from the security guard a team from MIB visited this hotel two days ago giving all of them a scare as they thought the place finally exposed and kenna raid.

As it turn out..... this team of policemen were taking cover inside the hotel premises only
Apparently they are on duty for the visit of DPM Datuk Hamid to a ceremony at the CIQ and chose this hotel to skive. If only they knew about the activities going on upstairs
Muahahaha....... old habits die hard.
When there's real work to be done everyone go into hiding..... only see them when there's benefits to collect.
Malaysia Boleh
Old 12-06-2017, 01:39 AM
Samster

Quoted: 57 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 384 / Power: 17
cuba is a living Saint! - you won't find bettercuba is a living Saint! - you won't find bettercuba is a living Saint! - you won't find bettercuba is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Anyone going Tuesday?
Old 12-06-2017, 02:47 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 541 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 789 / Power: 15
Ninja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by cuba View Post
Anyone going Tuesday?
Go for what purpose? The girls have taken one week off
Old 12-06-2017, 01:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 54 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 172 / Power: 7
Pictionary is a Helpful and Caring SamsterPictionary is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by manahara View Post
Guys, pls dun flood my PM box. I am currently in LOS so let me enjoy my time here okay? We can arrange a group excursion to jb141 after I return from LOS.
Hi Manahara
Can u bring me along as well? I not sure when is the best time to send u a mail. If u are free then u send me a mail if possible.
Hi Jasonli
Can u bring me to jb141? Can I send a mail to u? Or u send to me so that ur mail will not be flooded.

Thank u both for ur precious time.
Old 12-06-2017, 10:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 236 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1054 / Power: 15
jacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud of
Thumbs down Re: Ocean Hotel Level 4 Room34

L2R82 Flora M$70

12 June 2017, Mon btw 230 pm to 255 pm.

Quite a jam this pm, compare to weekend it is consider as fast. However, on my way back to Spore very slow traffic along causeway. Probably, school holidays and Malaysian visiting Spore.

By the way, Penny Siong Lau is on L2R34, I might have forgot her numbers. I asked Flora she said her working name is not Penny. She dont want to tell me, no problems then Penny is her real name. Penny is same in her FB pics, blond hair heavy makeup looking every cm a rich tai tai.

Flora said she is no red girl, infact there are complaints of her being time watcher also rude to customer. She was suprised I knew her real name, I said her pics are in this website. Thinking over it Penny is the most "perfect touchup" WL at Ocean while the rest dont bother to invest $ on dressing.

There are couple of issues I wish to write it down. Forgive me I do it another time. Because is showing Prison Breaks 5 now. See u guys again.

My FR on Flora

Look 6/ 10
Body 5/ 10
Legs 9/ 10
Tits 5/ 10

GF 6/ 10 I can sense she too is time watcher
HJ 6.5/ 10 I managed to cum
FJ 5/ 10 nothing much to shout about
RTF 1/ 10 I might try out "Penny"

Last edited by jacky43; 13-06-2017 at 12:01 AM.
Old 12-06-2017, 11:48 PM
Samster

jacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud of
Cool Re: Ocean Hotel Level 4 Room34

L2R82 Flora M$70

12 June 2017, Mon btw 230 pm to 255 pm.

Good evening I'm back. Before this. Prison Break 5 background story is at Yemen, it falls during the fasting mth. Hollywood is daring to touch on IS nerve, no matter I discover a worring trend. Say a changed person travelling to middle east to fight, actual fact he did not go closer bec got kidnap. My people r well off they r subject to ransom. Thats another topic lets return to the clock.

Flora said she do cum in mouth, she do cum on tits and, raw. She guess Penny plans for her pics in this website. She wish to promote her services. Actual fact she knows nuts. By the way, Flora let off Penny has taken pics with alot of Ocean's girls not sure what she done with it. Of course download in FBs, she said if she can access to Penny's fb she will see other girls accounts. That include PT girls too.

She told me PT H22 Michelle one of the three bunny has fb. She have no idea whats her accounts. I can sense Flora wish to whack her sisters which I am not suprised bec it is in the movies. Sex workers fight over customers, given chances to gain the upper hands she will not give up the chances in winning.

Thats the spirit girl! I mean Flora!

PS Ex PT Xiao Lan is on L5. I also notice a super MILF WL by name of Sally. Her name is on the door. She called M$45. Can consider the next trip into JB.
Old 17-06-2017, 06:29 PM
Samster (B)

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 146 / Power: 0
KatongCowboy deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyKatongCowboy deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

JB141 is back in operation again but has change its system. You can no longer access the fireman left from the Jln Meldrum entrance. When you enter the hotel from Jln Meldrum..... you can only go to the guest lift lobby, the reception counter or the waiting area. The security guard will stop you if you try to enter the door leading to the fireman lobby. And I noticed that door now has a signage "Employees Only. No entry to unauthorised persons." So I ask the guard if upstairs oredi closed but he told me still have girls but now can only enter/exit by Wong Ah Fook side. So took a slow stroll round the block and enter by the other side.

This time have only 2 floors of girls available on 5 & 6 level rooms. Learnt from some of the guys there that some girls were turned back at the airport so that is why less girls during this period. Took a mid 20s girl from HCM on the 6 level for rm150. She asked for rm170 initially but I told her the rate should be rm140 and finally both of us agreed on rm150. Found out she arrived 2 days ago and started work only yesterday. Had a sextisfying session and will probably rtf her again before she goes home end of this month.
Old 17-06-2017, 08:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 54 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 172 / Power: 7
Pictionary is a Helpful and Caring SamsterPictionary is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Can anyone bring me to jb141?
If can, kindly pm me if possible.
A million thanks
Old 18-06-2017, 01:00 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 191 / Power: 0
ramadel is a Helpful and Caring Samsterramadel is a Helpful and Caring Samster

I dun recall this place being hit by the recent typhoons. So the system change and reduction of gals is by the management own initiative?
Old 18-06-2017, 04:21 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -49 / Power: 0
ShadowRiders is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Too bad now is fasting month so not good for me to be seen going there.
However I will make a visit there to check out the place again once the hari raya puasa is over
Old 18-06-2017, 04:54 PM
Samster

Talking Re: Ocean Hotel Level 4 Room34

There is a "T Hotel', usually a CFM Chinese girl stands facing the glass door. Closer looking she could be shemale. I guess there could be actions in that hotel. JB is not my hunting ground I proceed with cautions.

My friends it took me come 30 years back into the 80s to familiar with Ocean's Hotel. This I nickname "Lawyers office" because there was a solicitor office on L2 for a period of time. Then it became a bar? Finally it closed down 20 yrs ago. Today, it is a store room for unused stuffs.

RLD is one hobby we have to walk around for long period of times. It is yrs I have not make a trip to Spore GL. Soon my friends, soon.
Old 19-06-2017, 05:30 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -15 / Power: 0
darran is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Can anyone bring me to jb141?
If can, kindly pm me if possible.
A million thanks
Old 20-06-2017, 07:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 805 / Power: 16
kuatos is a splendid one to beholdkuatos is a splendid one to beholdkuatos is a splendid one to beholdkuatos is a splendid one to beholdkuatos is a splendid one to beholdkuatos is a splendid one to beholdkuatos is a splendid one to behold
Smile Re: Ocean Hotel Level 4 Room34

Anyone can advise how to go to jb141? Or bring me there? I will be in jb this weekend

If you zap me, please tell me what I did wrong. I don't hold grudges, but would definitely wanna know what I did wrong.
Old 20-06-2017, 08:05 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 18 / Power: 0
dodg3vip3r deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Me and a friend went down to jln meldrum today hoping to find the legendary jb141. I am 99% sure we at the right lane after all the info from bros who "claimed" to have been there. We are at the stretch where you will see the balai police station at the far end. There are only 1-3 buildings which are more than 6 storey high and we have went into all the hotels along the whole stretch and no hotel has 3 lifts at the lobby. After eliminating all the possible hotels, we managed to zoom into one that is beside the police station, N Hotel.

We tried to ask the Indian reception at the counter whether there are any FL working there but he mentioned no and we thought he said that because he may think we are cops. We then tried to go up to the hotel taking the lift lobby lift saying we just want to view the place before maybe checking in. The highest floor is 6 at the button panel but got "M" and "G" so total 8 level. My friend and I even tried to go knock on a few doors but luckily no one open the door. After we went down to the lift lobby at ground floor, we saw 3-4 staff at the counter like they are looking at the CCTV to see what we are doing. Like I say luckily we came down early and left. If not, the staff would have called the police lol.

Conclusion, I think jb141 is a "legend" such that it most probably does not exist. Bros who are still trying your luck, I suggest u stop wasting your time.

PS: We saw 2 young viet exiting from the lift when we went up. However, I think is a norm since you can also find viet girl staying at the other hotels around that area.
Old 21-06-2017, 11:24 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 46 / Power: 0
JadeBird deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

If you went by Jln Meldrum.... sorry to tell you got the wrong hotel. It can only be access by WAF now.

Anyway was there yesterday .... brought along 2 newbies too.
Not exactly newbies in that sense as they have been regulars at Amansari but newbie to JB141 Well worth the rm150..... one guy even went for 2nd round
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1