The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 23-04-2023, 04:35 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 127 / Power: 18
toukin deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guytoukin deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
how do i make my phone ring with a local call tone while i'm roaming abroad?

more specifically, while i'm roaming abroad and someone calls my number, it will have the thai ring tone. is is possible to have the local ringing tone instead?
Old 24-04-2023, 12:33 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 490 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 207 / Power: 2
Neverlookback is a Helpful and Caring SamsterNeverlookback is a Helpful and Caring SamsterNeverlookback is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: how do i make my phone ring with a local call tone while i'm roaming abroad?

Quote:
Originally Posted by toukin View Post
more specifically, while i'm roaming abroad and someone calls my number, it will have the thai ring tone. is is possible to have the local ringing tone instead?
I believe you do not mean ringtone...which is the sound your phone emits when you are called, but rather, you mean what the person calling you hears when calling?

The former you obviously can control in settings

The latter is telco level, ntg you can do
Old 24-04-2023, 10:46 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 162 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3110 / Power: 14
Verr has a reputation beyond reputeVerr has a reputation beyond reputeVerr has a reputation beyond reputeVerr has a reputation beyond reputeVerr has a reputation beyond reputeVerr has a reputation beyond reputeVerr has a reputation beyond reputeVerr has a reputation beyond reputeVerr has a reputation beyond reputeVerr has a reputation beyond reputeVerr has a reputation beyond repute
Re: how do i make my phone ring with a local call tone while i'm roaming abroad?

Quote:

Unfortunately, there is nothing you can do to change the overseas ringing tone to local. However, the best possible way to hide the overseas tone is to subscribe to song connecting tone. I believe all mobile providers have. The reason to give ur gf or wife is that free x months trial period from the mobile provider (I used to give this excuse).
Old 24-04-2023, 05:17 PM
Samster

toukin deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guytoukin deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

are there any voip apps with local numbers?
Old 25-04-2023, 12:47 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 367 / Power: 17
lovelypussy is a living Saint! - you won't find betterlovelypussy is a living Saint! - you won't find betterlovelypussy is a living Saint! - you won't find betterlovelypussy is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Don't say bo jio, go 7-11 or any sim card mobile shop, register another line, but need another phone la (phone put silent mode, keep in Singapore) divert all calls to this line etc 91234567.
Old 25-04-2023, 01:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 27 / Power: 0
istanballs deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Verr View Post
Unfortunately, there is nothing you can do to change the overseas ringing tone to local. However, the best possible way to hide the overseas tone is to subscribe to song connecting tone. I believe all mobile providers have. The reason to give ur gf or wife is that free x months trial period from the mobile provider (I used to give this excuse).
this was what i used to do when I go JB pump petrol during office hours
Old 27-04-2023, 06:13 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by lovelypussy View Post
Don't say bo jio, go 7-11 or any sim card mobile shop, register another line, but need another phone la (phone put silent mode, keep in Singapore) divert all calls to this line etc 91234567.
i've been doing this but is there a way to know who called? god it's so hard..
Old 28-04-2023, 12:41 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 52 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1021 / Power: 21
nirvana123 has much to be proud ofnirvana123 has much to be proud ofnirvana123 has much to be proud ofnirvana123 has much to be proud ofnirvana123 has much to be proud ofnirvana123 has much to be proud ofnirvana123 has much to be proud ofnirvana123 has much to be proud of

why, you tell your wife you go reservist is it
Old 30-04-2023, 10:31 AM
Samster

Quoted: 43 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 180 / Power: 2
ChocolateLover is a Helpful and Caring SamsterChocolateLover is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Just divert to another phone in singapore should be ok already.
Old 30-04-2023, 09:16 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChocolateLover View Post
Just divert to another phone in singapore should be ok already.
that's what i've been doing. i'm just wondering if there's a way where by i can be notified of missed calls.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1