The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 07-08-2023, 09:29 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 70 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2102 / Power: 15
langpalang has a reputation beyond reputelangpalang has a reputation beyond reputelangpalang has a reputation beyond reputelangpalang has a reputation beyond reputelangpalang has a reputation beyond reputelangpalang has a reputation beyond reputelangpalang has a reputation beyond reputelangpalang has a reputation beyond reputelangpalang has a reputation beyond reputelangpalang has a reputation beyond reputelangpalang has a reputation beyond repute
Re: All Vietnam Related TCSS / Info / Gatherings / Help Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hurricane88 View Post
Not sure why he suddenly so excited...most my friends gave up on hcm for fun...simply not worth anymore to monger...only good place to find wife...
Excited to see the thread.. Hahaha

Yes...agree on yr comment
Old 07-08-2023, 09:31 AM
Samster

langpalang has a reputation beyond reputelangpalang has a reputation beyond reputelangpalang has a reputation beyond reputelangpalang has a reputation beyond reputelangpalang has a reputation beyond reputelangpalang has a reputation beyond reputelangpalang has a reputation beyond reputelangpalang has a reputation beyond reputelangpalang has a reputation beyond reputelangpalang has a reputation beyond reputelangpalang has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by snipeshot08 View Post
mai tu liao mai tu liao mai tu liao

Cheerios.....SS08 ^_^
Haha.. Was there 2 days ago. Now in China.
Old 07-08-2023, 09:34 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 1097 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39999 / Power: 32
Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by langpalang View Post
Haha.. Was there 2 days ago. Now in China.
Wow your biz now expanded to China...just stay low key...was told the CCP can arrest anyone without trial...simply just someone snitched on you...all these we will never read in the news...

Up me if want trade.....will not return if you dun hv min 60 pts

Please Do Not reply long post, always edit...may zap and remove post

Old 07-08-2023, 03:28 PM
Samster

Quote:
Wow your biz now expanded to China...just stay low key...was told the CCP can arrest anyone without trial...simply just someone snitched on you...all these we will never read in the news...
Used to work in China for 6 yrs but that's a long time ago.. Haha... Now, usually will go china a few times a yr ( other thn 2020 to 2022).

Travel to China May 2023. First entry since 2019.. So shiok.

Now again... Double shiok. Miss coming to cn.

Tok abt vn no longer worth it.. Cn worst. Hahaha... Stay in the room., save money n stay out of trouble.. Hahaha
Old 08-08-2023, 08:15 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 269 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2319 / Power: 23
snipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Not sure why he suddenly so excited...most my friends gave up on hcm for fun...simply not worth anymore to monger...only good place to find wife...
Quote:
Originally Posted by langpalang View Post
Excited to see the thread.. Hahaha

Yes...agree on yr comment

Sexcited to see revived zombie thread

Correction = good place to find "wives". kekekeke.....

Cheerios......SS08 ^_^
Old 10-08-2023, 01:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 88 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 286 / Power: 5
Mokkamomo is one of the Best!Mokkamomo is one of the Best!Mokkamomo is one of the Best!
Re: Ho Chi Minh Info Thread

Quote:
This chap always like to post to get bros to contact him to go ktv but no contribution of field report...so mod moved his post here...

Any tcss here ok...but not in hcm thread...

Then a bunch of clones all new accounts will follow posting their dates arrival in hcm...also after pm then post in thread to announce...as though we are keen to read...

Question is why post after pm...when only two person chattiing..

His modus operandus very similar to our previous known nick who rampage hcm in 2009 to 2013...
Bro, if i share the field reports, you will say its against the rules to share the contacts in sbf. I'm not so free to create all new accounts like those taiwan agents lol, and i bet you can check the IP addresses of those new accounts .

You are just a admin that stays in SG and also do even choing in hcm/taiwan/china/sg/kl recently?
You talk like you know many things currently just by reading online news or referring to your experiences from a decade ago. The forum is so dead because of you and your team's "business model" or only via official sponsors spoils the purpose of this international field reports thread, and authenticity of those really fun field reports.

Do you really care about the members getting the field reports or just about getting sponsors?

Last edited by Mokkamomo; 10-08-2023 at 01:36 PM. Reason: edit
Old 10-08-2023, 02:20 PM
Samster

Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mokkamomo View Post
Bro, if i share the field reports, you will say its against the rules to share the contacts in sbf. I'm not so free to create all new accounts like those taiwan agents lol, and i bet you can check the IP addresses of those new accounts

You are just a admin that stays in SG and also do even choing in hcm/taiwan/china/sg/kl recently?
You talk like you know many things currently just by reading online news or referring to your experiences from a decade ago. The forum is so dead because of you and your team's "business model" or only via official sponsors spoils the purpose of this international field reports thread, and authenticity of those really fun field reports.

Do you really care about the members getting the field reports or just about getting sponsors?
sbf belongs to boss or Sam...so I had no say...I only follow rules to moderate...if I dun removed anything that is breaching rules then Super Mod GreenTea also will remove...

Anyway, mod loved field reports...but not when you or the rest kept intro and recommending only one place or entertainment place...meaning last 5 pages only mentioned one place in the info thread...then that's free advertising...

mod will moderate accordingly and no favortism...mod dunno you and anyone...not sure you owned or have shares in the the place or entertainment...I have no free hand here...

btw sbf need to pay bills...and need legal sponsors to pay advertising fees...recently boss just upgraded new hardware and software...all these need money...so hope you and others understand...

If you think the place is dead then be it...rather someone come in to just helped one non-sponsors to make money without helping to pay bills...

sbf or boss dun keep track of IP addresses...so we dunno where you login from...

you can go read Vietianne Laos and Batam threads...those threads are lively and sharing unlike the one you keep PM others and post...not sure why PM and need to post to inform in a info thread...

During covid-19....all threads are dead anyway and now starting to have some posts in most threads...so dun think mod dunno anything...I dun need to pretend I am expert in anywhere...I just need to read every post and follow history...

Old 14-08-2023, 08:00 AM
Samster

snipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mokkamomo View Post
Bro, if i share the field reports, you will say its against the rules to share the contacts in sbf. I'm not so free to create all new accounts like those taiwan agents lol, and i bet you can check the IP addresses of those new accounts .
I should think just sharing a summarised entire trip FR with all different joints/activities mentioned (but abbreviated so as not to promote any joints openly) is not against the forum rules (instead of the 1 same joint throughout)

Just try it out, you may never know......

Cheerios.....SS08 ^_^
Old 14-08-2023, 12:35 PM
Samster

Quote:
I should think just sharing a summarised entire trip FR with all different joints/activities mentioned (but abbreviated so as not to promote any joints openly) is not against the forum rules (instead of the 1 same joint throughout)

Just try it out, you may never know......

Cheerios.....SS08 ^_^
Exactly and now he with his gang are doing so...

BTW, mod didn't remove the past posts for the said establishment...all the prices and names remained...just removing the latest posts mentioned names...if dun search or read back then too back lor...

Old 24-08-2023, 10:22 AM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 374 / Power: 17
Thom07 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterThom07 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterThom07 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterThom07 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Correction = good place to find "wives".
Hallo Shushu.

Now you “married” 7 wives and counting?
Old 25-08-2023, 07:29 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thom07 View Post
Hallo Shushu.

Now you “married” 7 wives and counting?

Shushu your head lah silang Thom......

7 nia nia huh??? its either u see me no up or see me too up.....

Cheerios......SS08 ^_^
Old 25-08-2023, 08:29 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 202 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1503 / Power: 9
TonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Shushu your head lah silang Thom......
Cockroach land's economy is not so good now.
You should be very happy.

I'm in Changping lying flat for 2 weeks already.

Next month I'll be visiting our favourite cuntry again!
Old 28-08-2023, 07:32 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by TonyCheong2 View Post
Cockroach land's economy is not so good now.
You should be very happy.

I'm in Changping lying flat for 2 weeks already.

Next month I'll be visiting our favourite cuntry again!

You know what will make me really overjoyed??? That fatty bom bom from N.Korea accidentally sent a ballistic nuke into Emperor's Cockroach when the whole CCP is in session

Unfortunately that cuntry a lot of previous well known joints management kena taken over by Cockroaches liao so the modus operandi have changed a lot, no longer can I just happy happy walk in at 7-8pm & just tapao out the KTV girl immediately with no need to book room or pay any ridiculous "fee"

Cheerios......SS08 ^_^
Old 28-08-2023, 06:41 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 202 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1503 / Power: 9
TonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Unfortunately that cuntry a lot of previous well known joints management kena taken over by Cockroaches liao so the modus operandi have changed a lot, no longer can I just happy happy walk in at 7-8pm & just tapao out the KTV girl immediately with no need to book room or pay any ridiculous "fee"
Cockroaches really know how to maximise profits.
Close up the "loopholes" for budget cheongsters like us.

But no worries the cheapo shack bonks still available but too unhygienic for you hahaha.
Old 28-08-2023, 06:56 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Panda2828 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Any bros stil in hcm for meet up?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1