The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 10-12-2005, 10:08 AM
Richard17322

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0
Long term sex partner

Is there any bros have long term lady partner without any string attachment-no marriage? I used to have one for many years but she has returned to her country. The good thing of having one is there is a bond and understanding of each other and best of all there is no sexual transmitted dieases. I am still looking for one but no luck.
Old 10-12-2005, 10:13 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 283 / Power: 19
DCS17 is one of the Best!DCS17 is one of the Best!DCS17 is one of the Best!
Re: Long term sex partner

work hard lor. Usually this type of sex partner cost more. Physical and emotion tireness will strain u more lor...

Kekekeke but I do have a few myself. So that they go overseas or what, some can cover duty
Old 10-12-2005, 12:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1330 / Power: 21
dirtymonk82 has much to be proud ofdirtymonk82 has much to be proud ofdirtymonk82 has much to be proud ofdirtymonk82 has much to be proud ofdirtymonk82 has much to be proud ofdirtymonk82 has much to be proud ofdirtymonk82 has much to be proud ofdirtymonk82 has much to be proud ofdirtymonk82 has much to be proud ofdirtymonk82 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Richard17322
Is there any bros have long term lady partner without any string attachment-no marriage? I used to have one for many years but she has returned to her country. The good thing of having one is there is a bond and understanding of each other and best of all there is no sexual transmitted dieases. I am still looking for one but no luck.
u r refering to fling??
Old 10-12-2005, 12:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 452 / Power: 21
coleman28 is a glorious beacon of lightcoleman28 is a glorious beacon of lightcoleman28 is a glorious beacon of lightcoleman28 is a glorious beacon of lightcoleman28 is a glorious beacon of light

For the past few months, got myself one potential long term partner with no marriage and no commitment. Li has been my clients for quite some years and we only started this no string relationship a few months ago.

It all started when we went for this vendor training in Country Y. We stay in the same apartment but different level. Her bosses and colleagues went together too. I used to fantasize about making out wiith her as she was quite petite. Just abit more description about her, she was quite easy-going and makes very good friend with other people. In addition, she is also married and have kids.

She stayed with her colleague in one of the room and I stayed two level up. The whole group of us always gathered together for dinner and chit chat.

On the first day of the class, I purposely sit beside her. Since the trainer was teaching, we will write notes to each other for under table conversation. On one occasion, I told her that my life was boring and she told me that perhaps when we are back in SG, we can go pubbing and clubbing together.

This goes on for the next three days and after observing for some time, I realise that her room mate always went to the telephone booth to make personal calls (quite a distance from the apartment) after we returned to our apartment, and it will be always 30 mins to 1 hr. As the day goes by, my relationship with Li gets better, and noticing that her room mate always left her to go back to the apartment by herself, I offered to sent her back. This day, I send her into her room, and asked her if she is tired. She told be "Yes". So I offered to give her a massage, and asked if she feels better. She said she don't like massage, and I know I have to take it slowly. However, she said I was very gentle and the massage was nice. So I left her room that day and joined the rest for dinner later.

And on the fourth day, after sending her into the apartment, I asked her if she wanted to be massaged, she told me "No need, its okay." I told her since she is so tired, why not I helped freshen her with my massage, no harm trying, and she agreed. After massaging for a while, I took off her jacket, and massage her shoulder. Pushing my finger under her spaghetti stripe, I found she got no objection. So I continued to push both strip to one side and let the stripe fall . Slowly I moved my head and blow air into her ears, then her neck. I looked at her and noticed that she was enjoying the sensation. Her breathing was also getting faster and my heart beating ever fast. With one fast and smooth action, I moved my mouth towards her and give her a lusty french. We locked mouth and my "autoroam" mode started.

I pulled down her spaghetti and revealed her strapless bra. While moving one hand into the bra to rub inside the B cup, my other hand roam down, under the jeans and into the panties. My god, she is wet. From french I turn into licking down her neck and zooming onto her breast. She kept saying "No.... my room mate will be back in no time...." However, her moaning and panting was telling me "Yes... more...." I lift her from the sofa and head straight for the bed. Putting her down on the bed and started taking off her jeans and panties, as time is not on my side.

After pulling off her panties, I slipped in my middle finger and started reaching for her G-spot and going in and out and meddling all over her love hole. Lifting up her spaghetti from her belly, I started attacking those cute nipples. It was clear that she was in a confusion, she keeps saying no, but her hands started unbuckling my pants and moving into my underwear and stroking on my instrument. As things get hotter, I move in with my fourth finger and I can see that she is already having an orgasm, till now my mouth had not stop attacking her breasts. She keeps moaning, however, she never stopped reminding me her room mate will be back soon....

Guess the time is almost running out and she already had her orgasm, I decide to stop. She was panting and told me she was feeling nausea. She said she was very confused as she don't understand why she reacted this way. She told me to leave her alone for a while, and so respecting her decision, I left.

Later in the evening, during our group dinner, she looks fine to me and we were as usual as if nothing has happened before.... till the next day........ (to be continued...)
Old 10-12-2005, 01:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2451 / Power: 20
siambee has a reputation beyond reputesiambee has a reputation beyond reputesiambee has a reputation beyond reputesiambee has a reputation beyond reputesiambee has a reputation beyond reputesiambee has a reputation beyond reputesiambee has a reputation beyond reputesiambee has a reputation beyond reputesiambee has a reputation beyond reputesiambee has a reputation beyond reputesiambee has a reputation beyond repute

Kekekeke but I do have a few myself. So that they go overseas or what, some can cover duty [/QUOTE]

i like this one
so kena "extra" how??
Old 10-12-2005, 03:10 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
X-Guy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

ex gf count?
last time i had a ex gf after we broke up, we still meet up to chat and have sex. it lasted for about 3 years and in between she have other bfs while i have other gfs.
Old 10-12-2005, 04:34 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
fishcraze deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

nice story...hope can continue
Old 10-12-2005, 10:00 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3 / Power: 0
qfdy is Cool - loads of Potential

pls continue.......

Quote:
Originally Posted by coleman28
For the past few months, got myself one potential long term partner with no marriage and no commitment. Li has been my clients for quite some years and we only started this no string relationship a few months ago.

It all started when we went for this vendor training in Country Y. We stay in the same apartment but different level. Her bosses and colleagues went together too. I used to fantasize about making out wiith her as she was quite petite. Just abit more description about her, she was quite easy-going and makes very good friend with other people. In addition, she is also married and have kids.

She stayed with her colleague in one of the room and I stayed two level up. The whole group of us always gathered together for dinner and chit chat.

On the first day of the class, I purposely sit beside her. Since the trainer was teaching, we will write notes to each other for under table conversation. On one occasion, I told her that my life was boring and she told me that perhaps when we are back in SG, we can go pubbing and clubbing together.

This goes on for the next three days and after observing for some time, I realise that her room mate always went to the telephone booth to make personal calls (quite a distance from the apartment) after we returned to our apartment, and it will be always 30 mins to 1 hr. As the day goes by, my relationship with Li gets better, and noticing that her room mate always left her to go back to the apartment by herself, I offered to sent her back. This day, I send her into her room, and asked her if she is tired. She told be "Yes". So I offered to give her a massage, and asked if she feels better. She said she don't like massage, and I know I have to take it slowly. However, she said I was very gentle and the massage was nice. So I left her room that day and joined the rest for dinner later.

And on the fourth day, after sending her into the apartment, I asked her if she wanted to be massaged, she told me "No need, its okay." I told her since she is so tired, why not I helped freshen her with my massage, no harm trying, and she agreed. After massaging for a while, I took off her jacket, and massage her shoulder. Pushing my finger under her spaghetti stripe, I found she got no objection. So I continued to push both strip to one side and let the stripe fall . Slowly I moved my head and blow air into her ears, then her neck. I looked at her and noticed that she was enjoying the sensation. Her breathing was also getting faster and my heart beating ever fast. With one fast and smooth action, I moved my mouth towards her and give her a lusty french. We locked mouth and my "autoroam" mode started.

I pulled down her spaghetti and revealed her strapless bra. While moving one hand into the bra to rub inside the B cup, my other hand roam down, under the jeans and into the panties. My god, she is wet. From french I turn into licking down her neck and zooming onto her breast. She kept saying "No.... my room mate will be back in no time...." However, her moaning and panting was telling me "Yes... more...." I lift her from the sofa and head straight for the bed. Putting her down on the bed and started taking off her jeans and panties, as time is not on my side.

After pulling off her panties, I slipped in my middle finger and started reaching for her G-spot and going in and out and meddling all over her love hole. Lifting up her spaghetti from her belly, I started attacking those cute nipples. It was clear that she was in a confusion, she keeps saying no, but her hands started unbuckling my pants and moving into my underwear and stroking on my instrument. As things get hotter, I move in with my fourth finger and I can see that she is already having an orgasm, till now my mouth had not stop attacking her breasts. She keeps moaning, however, she never stopped reminding me her room mate will be back soon....

Guess the time is almost running out and she already had her orgasm, I decide to stop. She was panting and told me she was feeling nausea. She said she was very confused as she don't understand why she reacted this way. She told me to leave her alone for a while, and so respecting her decision, I left.

Later in the evening, during our group dinner, she looks fine to me and we were as usual as if nothing has happened before.... till the next day........ (to be continued...)
Old 11-12-2005, 02:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 452 / Power: 21
coleman28 is a glorious beacon of lightcoleman28 is a glorious beacon of lightcoleman28 is a glorious beacon of lightcoleman28 is a glorious beacon of lightcoleman28 is a glorious beacon of light

[Previously:]
Later in the evening, during our group dinner, she looks fine to me and we were as usual as if nothing has happened before.... till the next day........

[Continue:]
The next day, after boarding the chartered bus going towards the vendor place, Li still appears to be cheerful and normal, and surprisingly, she talked to me as if nothing has ever happened.

When we reached the vendor's place, and was seated as usual. Li suddenly asked me for a A4 paper for her to write something. After scribbling something, she passed it to me and it wrote, "Whatever happened, to me, the body is just a physical entity. Do you know what I want? I wanted emotions and wanted to love someone." I wrote back to her and saying, "I wanted to be loved..." (Of course lah... the rule is always like this: say whatever to get what we want). The whole day, we were passing notes and talking about feelings and sometimes about sexual relationship.

Near to the end of the session, the ice between Lee and I had melted and occasionally we would rub against each other, signalling our intimacy.

At the end of the training session on the fourth??? ( or is it fifth day??? anyway, not much difference ), Li's room mate did not make long distance call. So I guessed that day nothing much would be happening.

When dinner came, I offered to do the cooking. Today, we gathered at Li's and her room mate apartment. So everyone was in the living room, except me. Li came into the kitchen and looked at me while I cooked. She told me she admired guys who can cook, because her spouse don't cook at all. After dinner, it seems like all of them wanted to stay back and watch vcds. Anyway, I am not really keen and told them I would go to the gym.

The apartment we stayed in has a gym in the ground level, and not many residents were in this whole block of apartments. So more or less since the rest are in the room and the "ang mos" always come to the gym early before going for dinner. I knew I would have the whole gym by myself for the rest of the night. There is a phone nearby and I decided to call Li's room, hoping that she would picked up.

Bingo! She picked up... I asked her if she wanted to accompany me in the gym as there wasn't anyone around. Li came out with some excuse (I don't know what excuses) and came down to the gym. I was using the thread mill and Li was sitting on the static bicycle station. After running on the thread mill for a while, Li said she was cold. So I moved towards her and give her a warm hug from behind ( I made sure I am not perspiring before I hugged her ). The I started caressing and kissing her neck while my palm move forward and head straight for her breast via the top of ther T-shirt and under the bra. After some massaging on the breast, I frenched Li and moved her away from the bicycle station. As the room can be accessed from outside anytime, I was busy thinking what I should do next. While frenching Li, I moved towards the mains, and swtiched off all the lights. Then I opened one of the bathroom door (The gym has 3 bathroom), and we walked in while kissing, closed and locked the door.

Inside the darkness of the quiet room, the feeling was much stronger as the eye cannot see. I started stripping Li, while kissing all over her body as she stand helplessly. In no time, she was naked (too dark for me to see) and she started stripping me too. Without further a do, Li stroke my brotherhood until it was so hard while I continue caressing her breast and licking those cute little buns. Li then turned over and put her hands on the sink, signalling me that she wants it. In the darkness, being unable to see much, I slit my instrument along the contour of her ass towards the bottom to the common goal. Without much hassle, my instrument slipped in smoothly. She was really so wet. I tried going one full stroke and Li started moaning.

I asked her if she feels good and she replied "ngh...... ngh...... yes.....". I then continued to build up my rhythm and Li reciprocate to my actions by coordinating to my rhythm. She is trying to keep her volume low, and I can sense that she can't control them. Inside the darkness, in the enclosed area, the sensation was so good just by hearing this goddess moaning and panting hard.

She was almost near to screaming as I cannot tahan any longer and managed to pull out my instrument and exploded on the floor of the bathroom, not knowing if I had dripped them on our clothes.

Li told me to turn and face the wall, while she switched on the lights. I respected her and did what she said. After switching on the lights, I could hear Li fidgeting on her clothes and after a while she told me I can turn back now. She had wore everything and was ready to leave. As she leave, she had no expression on her face, no indication of whether she enjoyed the session. I picked up my clothes and wore them. Then I returned to my apartment room, satisfied and anticpating what would happened later??? or tomorrow???

Things just get more and more happening and exciting.... as the next day arrives..... (To be continued.... if appreciated).
Old 11-12-2005, 04:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 283 / Power: 19
DCS17 is one of the Best!DCS17 is one of the Best!DCS17 is one of the Best!

Siam Bee,

Kena Extra then u "tan tio" lor...

Imagine evening meet one meimei to service ya mic, then at nite u service another jiejie. Wee hours go pick 3rd one for supper. Guess this kind of schedule once in a week alrite wat.
Old 11-12-2005, 07:39 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 81 / Power: 19
*OSF* deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

This kinda affair usually burnt a big hole in yr pocket.
Had one for 2 years, had to stop cos the expense incurred was beyond my ability.
btw, shes a MILF with a kid and 3 yrs my senior. Besides paying for our rendevous, gotto pay her family expenses too. damn xiong.
Old 11-12-2005, 07:46 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 81 / Power: 19
*OSF* deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

great story bro coleman, appreciate it. pls continue. cheers

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1