The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 10-09-2013, 12:33 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 187 / Power: 11
Lindblum is a Helpful and Caring SamsterLindblum is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Red face My PJC sexcapades

Hi all, i would like to start this thread by saying the usual run of the mill disclaimer. This is not a made up story, believe it or not it actually happened to me and throughout this story, I hope to get some useful pointers across on dating and most of all, getting laid, and its awesomeness. Names are obviously changed, though race mostly chinese, unless stated otherwise.

Now, to the main attraction. - Chapter 1 THE JC DAYS

I'm 26 this year, average build (1.69m) , average look. I was a late developer; only figured out how girls tick and think at 21.

I only began my adventures at the age of 18 and it all started in PJC. I was J2, raging hormones, never had a girlfriend before, dying to have one. Audrey was a JC1 freshman, most importantly, confirm virgin. I got to know her through our CCA and I noticed how she would get happy excited in my company. We talked for a couple of weeks, I was not interested in her AT ALL. Partly because she was below average in the looks department, though decent figure (B cup, a little slender waist). Well obviously she was still developing (don't know how she looks like now). Long story short, she became my girlfriend. To this date, she remains the most memorable and sexciting girl that happened in my life.

There was this small area on the top floor of the science lab building. (In PJC, the top floor science lab building staircase is basically the most secluded area in the school. There was a flight of stairs besides the male toilet that led further upwards to basically the roof overlooking the Maju Camp. It was private and closed off. (Its basically the top of the stairs leading to the roof which was locked all the time). Guess you can tell where most the tryst took place, though not in this chapter.

We had not done anything together as a couple other than the occasional kiss/holding hands, and a little roaming hands. I was a coward, right down to the last cell. The closest I've been to actually touching her was gracing her breasts from the outside. Every once in a while, I would steal a glance of her cleavage through the top of her uniform. Im sure she caught me doing that, but she didn't seem to mind.

One thing that I learnt was that you can never ever plan for a tryst/sexcapade in advance. It had to be a spontaneous, spur of the moment thing, especially if we were to be doing it in school. Every time i try to plan to touch her deeper and heavy pet, it always ends in utter failure. Either someone was nearby, or she didn't do well on a test, or she was in PMS mood, or on her period. A million things can happen.

- to be continued
Old 10-09-2013, 02:27 PM
Samster

Lindblum is a Helpful and Caring SamsterLindblum is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: My PJC sexcapades

It was that Friday evening after school around 4pm when we were necking in an empty classroom that the stars aligned. That was about 2 weeks after we went "steady." Friday classes dismiss early - 1pm is the latest. From experience, we know the old cleaning aunty comes in at 5pm to lock all the classrooms. Yes, you have guessed it, she caught us a couple of times necking/dry petting in the classroom or in a corner behind the door. The first time she caught us, I told Audrey to stay inside and I went outside to talk to her, literally begging her to keep her mouth shut, throwing all sorts of nice words at her making her like some benevolent grandmother. She said the one thing I wanted to hear "你们不要闹出事情来就可以。我五点要锁门” (you all don't 'make something' can already. I will lock the door at 5). Awesome aunty, will always remember her.

Back to that Friday, we were necking as usual. My roaming hands went up the sides of her uniform and up the sides of her left breast while my right hand was on her thigh. I went down to neck her and she would quiver from the sensation.

Me: I like your hair down dear, you look really beautiful with straight hair.
I then took off her hairband. She had really beautiful straight long and black hair. Some girls liked to highlight their hair, but not Audrey, she is a firm believer of keeping things natural. I grew a bit courageous and tried to test water by unbuttoning the top button of her uniform while necking. No resistance from her - Good, looks like she was in the mood. Still I kept the heat up. I slid my right hand slowly up her left thigh, letting a couple of fingers lightly brushing against her thighs and around her knees. It was so sensitive around her skin that she kept quivering, occasionally gasping from the pleasure from both that and my necking. Audrey was enjoying it; I had expected her to push my hand away but she kept her hands on my black school pants.

While necking I saw two lovely moulds of soft silken tofu wrapped in a white bra. Thank god I had unbuttoned her top button. Pushing a little bit more, i undid her second button. There it was, the Holy Grail wrapped in cloth. It was an obvious B. I had to chant "Thou shall not drink from the Holy Grail yet." The urge to touch and suck her breast was so strong, but I had to endure to keep the heat up. She was probably wondering when I was going to touch her breast. I had to come up with something more interesting to heat things up and not let her get bored of it. I whispered into her ear, she felt a tingle and shuffled slightly.
Me: Dear, sit on my lap ~
Audrey: Will it crush your thing anot?

In case any1 is wondering if I was getting a hard-on, yes, I was and really painful behind those pants. and i'm glad she noticed the bulge.

Me: -whispering into her ear- Do you mind helping me unzip? Abit pain..
Audrey: ok
She slowly pulled down the zipper, while showing a little bit of her cute 'eww' face while smiling.
Old 10-09-2013, 03:28 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 62 / Power: 13
lostbird deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

nice ,, await your revert.
Old 10-09-2013, 03:44 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 174 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1885 / Power: 20
bigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant future

camping here already..
Old 10-09-2013, 04:26 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 21 / Power: 0
scoo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

wah, pjc rooftop. camping here for more.
Old 10-09-2013, 09:24 PM
Samster

The position was right. She was sitting on my lap facing the side while I kissed her on her bare shoulders with my hand inside her shirt. I felt my way up her back with light and gentle fingers and graced her bare waist. She twitched and quivered like crazy at my light finger brushing.
I felt something and it felt amazing. She was using the back of her hand to slowly rub against my bulge in my underwear. The time was right. Time to drink from the holy grail. I went up her bra strap and with a twist of my hand - it did not open. What a cockblocker and embarrassing moment for me. I tried at least two more times, failure.
Audrey was smiling : you dunno how to unhook a girls bra
Me: It's the first time in my life trying to unhook one
Audrey whispering in my ear : It won't come off unless you take it off
That was the signal. I was done trying it with one hand - it was time to go with two hands, and get it off once and for all 確実に. I have finally reached the promised land, and I was not going home without setting foot on the land of milk and honey.
Snap, the bra came off but she did not take it out. It was left dangling by her breasts. Behold, the promised land. The raw sight of her full exposed breasts made more blood pump into my groin. A flicker of fear flashed within. It would be disastrous to be caught by some over zealous teacher or worse, other students. Lets face it, we weren't the only ones doing hanky panky in the classrooms. Audrey was too exposed, and we wouldn't have time to put everything back together. I gave her breasts a kiss, and told her to sit behind the window on the floor so nobody could see us even if they looked from outside. At least, it made us feel a lot safer.
Old 10-09-2013, 09:26 PM
Samster

Audrey sat on my lap again and we Frenched while I was fondling her breasts. It was soft and felt like everything I had dreamed of before, only better. She slid her hand into my underwear and held my penis in her hand. "Take it out," I whispered in her ear which she did, and she started stroking.
Audrey: Does doing this make guys feel good?
Me: uh hmm
Audrey: Do you do this all the time at home?
Me: Ususally after we light pet in school haha
Audrey: Who do you think of when you do this at home? you better answer correctly if you want me to continue
She said smiling.
Me: I think of you doing this to me

And at that, she increased her speed and smiled at me. We looked at each other cheekily and I was rubbing circles around her nipples.

Audrey: So what do you think of my boobs?
Me: Can I marry it?
Audrey laughed, and pressed her breasts against my face
Audrey: How do you feel now! -smiling-
Me: Oh my !
Me: Uhh, it feels so good I think I'm going to cum.

It was a lie. I was far from cumming, but I wanted Audrey to continue stroking because it felt so good, and knowing her, I know she will help me cum if I put it that way.

Audrey: Are you really going to shoot sperm?
I didn't answer her. I was too focused on fondling her breasts and necking her. Just doing that doubled my pleasure and I was really on the verge.
Me: -gasping from pleasure- Dear, I'm reaching already. Where do you want me to cum on?
Audrey: Uh I dunno, you got tissue now?
Me: No- I'm going to explode
Audrey: wait, no cum on my hand, omg you dick is so red!
Me: I can't hold it anymore, Uhhhh!
Audrey: omg omg, its so hot and I can hear you squirting!

Audrey immediately used her other hand to cup my dickhead and blew jets and jets of baby making seed into her hand. She was so inexperienced that she cupped it so tight instead of leaving some space inside that I could hear the squirts against her palm, and feel it seeping out and dripping on our uniforms.

Me: I'm so sorry. I came in your hand. -i was getting nervous
Audrey: omg! oh my, gross! can clean it quick! Its on my hand gross !

Not exactly the kind of reaction I had expected, but she looked like she was about to cry when she said it. I went to her bag and grabbed a packet of tissue paper cleaned the jizz off her hand. It was over, clearly. I had thought I could have rubbed her down there and helped her cum too but from the looks of things, obviously she was a little turned off by my semen. A little disappointing I must say. We got dressed and went to the toilet to wash up. It was nearly 5pm and I sent her home.
Old 10-09-2013, 09:27 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 28 / Power: 0
fd1234 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Smile Re: My PJC sexcapades

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lindblum View Post
Hi all, i would like to start this thread by saying the usual run of the mill disclaimer. This is not a made up story, believe it or not it actually happened to me and throughout this story, I hope to get some useful pointers across on dating and most of all, getting laid, and its awesomeness. Names are obviously changed, though race mostly chinese, unless stated otherwise.

Now, to the main attraction. - Chapter 1 THE JC DAYS

I'm 26 this year, average build (1.69m) , average look. I was a late developer; only figured out how girls tick and think at 21.

I only began my adventures at the age of 18 and it all started in PJC. I was J2, raging hormones, never had a girlfriend before, dying to have one. Audrey was a JC1 freshman, most importantly, confirm virgin. I got to know her through our CCA and I noticed how she would get happy excited in my company. We talked for a couple of weeks, I was not interested in her AT ALL. Partly because she was below average in the looks department, though decent figure (B cup, a little slender waist). Well obviously she was still developing (don't know how she looks like now). Long story short, she became my girlfriend. To this date, she remains the most memorable and sexciting girl that happened in my life.

There was this small area on the top floor of the science lab building. (In PJC, the top floor science lab building staircase is basically the most secluded area in the school. There was a flight of stairs besides the male toilet that led further upwards to basically the roof overlooking the Maju Camp. It was private and closed off. (Its basically the top of the stairs leading to the roof which was locked all the time). Guess you can tell where most the tryst took place, though not in this chapter.

We had not done anything together as a couple other than the occasional kiss/holding hands, and a little roaming hands. I was a coward, right down to the last cell. The closest I've been to actually touching her was gracing her breasts from the outside. Every once in a while, I would steal a glance of her cleavage through the top of her uniform. Im sure she caught me doing that, but she didn't seem to mind.

One thing that I learnt was that you can never ever plan for a tryst/sexcapade in advance. It had to be a spontaneous, spur of the moment thing, especially if we were to be doing it in school. Every time i try to plan to touch her deeper and heavy pet, it always ends in utter failure. Either someone was nearby, or she didn't do well on a test, or she was in PMS mood, or on her period. A million things can happen.

- to be continued
Hmm, don't mean to be pedantic but if it's PJC at Choa Chu Kang, that is actually Stagmont Camp?
Old 10-09-2013, 09:42 PM
Samster

I am so sorry for the mixed up camp names. Yes, it was indeed Stagmont Camp, thanks bro for correcting me. Its been close to 8 years ago, and after NS, all the camp names made no sense to me. I hope you guys don't doubt the authenticity. Here's a good hint; all characters are part of the 05 classes. I was from the 04 batch. Look up the year book; all characters are in there
Old 10-09-2013, 09:53 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 28 / Power: 0
fd1234 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrStyleKing View Post
No need so particular lah bro
I think you have misunderstood me. I merely meant to confirm the location.
Old 10-09-2013, 11:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 49 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4785 / Power: 20
WithoutEuu has a reputation beyond reputeWithoutEuu has a reputation beyond reputeWithoutEuu has a reputation beyond reputeWithoutEuu has a reputation beyond reputeWithoutEuu has a reputation beyond reputeWithoutEuu has a reputation beyond reputeWithoutEuu has a reputation beyond reputeWithoutEuu has a reputation beyond reputeWithoutEuu has a reputation beyond reputeWithoutEuu has a reputation beyond reputeWithoutEuu has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by fd1234 View Post
Hmm, don't mean to be pedantic but if it's PJC at Choa Chu Kang, that is actually Stagmont Camp?
That was exactly what i was thinking too

Quote:
No need so particular lah bro
It's the extra that made ordinary looked extraordinary. Attention to details.
Old 10-09-2013, 11:38 PM
Samster

http://static.flickr.com/86/274520932_e7d9c21d87_m.jpg

did i hear pjc?
Old 10-09-2013, 11:48 PM
Samster

Quote:
that stands for pioneer jc bro
Captain Obvious.
Old 11-09-2013, 12:05 AM
Samster

Quote:
sorry bro i am a bit slow
I will promote you to Major Slow.
Old 11-09-2013, 02:17 AM
Samster

Quote:
Sorry and to be honest, I can even forget where I park my car in the car park. In most car parks. THAT'S SUPER MAJOR. SLOW .. Hai FML
Why is that so? Are you old?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1