View Single Post
Old 31-07-2023, 10:08 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1915 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42818 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute
Wink Re: Manchester United's Headliners, Articles and Rumours

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rickey View Post
It is still better than last year's when they only took in malacia, erikssen, casemiro, Antony n Martinez who we know by now that only casemiro n Martinez r really worth their price ...this year's new signings r quite exciting characters like Onana, Holjmund n likely Amrobat...so far only disappointment is Mount who so far hv not shown how good he is to score or help score goals for the team...

as for why they didn't fight for Harry Kane, it is becos he is too expensive n old n not worth the high cost of getting him something which many fans r emphatically saying which ETH n I don't agree but most importantly it is becos his club doesn't want to sell him to another arch-rival in the premier league n also becos they don't hv sufficient funds to pay for Kane as the greedy American owners do not want to spend more on the club, am I right bro @asiancigar ?

Now looking forward to tomorrow morning 9.00 am for their next friendly match against Dortmund, Sancho's previous team...lose again n the signs for next season won't be good even with these new players joining them
It's half time n the red pussies r already 2 down...score 2-1...after leading by a fantastic goal by Dalot from distance...then conceding twice in a space of a few minutes by Dortmund attacker...again by the GK Heaton trying to stupidly play the ball out thru the back which was intercepted easily by a Dortmund player sending it his colleague to easily put the ball into the net...yet another example of losing by trying to play the ball slowly out from behind rather than give a long kick over to the opposition end of their goal...sigh...still want to stubbornly play the ball out slowly from the back ... they really deserve to be thrashed by their opponents ...no pity for them

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor

Last edited by Rickey; 31-07-2023 at 11:35 PM.