The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk

Notices

Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk With the IRs up and running, what better place to exchange tips and techniques on how to tip the odds in your favour! [Please note that with the passing of the Remote Gambling Act, Internet gambling links and Adverts are no longer allowed in this section.]

Fastgoal Image
Fastgoal : Reliable Score Service

User Tag List

Old 27-07-2023, 11:32 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1905 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42740 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Manchester United's Headliners, Articles and Rumours

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rickey View Post
Half time kenna 1 goal liao...scored by Bellingham in the 13th minute ...onana or not ...they seem to be having their usual off days n don't show any hunger to score goals...in fact they were chasing shadows, can't intercept n always got robbed of the ball...
So they lost 2-0 in the end ...for the 2nd goal, DDG would hv saved it...sigh...i always say a good shot-stopper n one who plays the ball long over to the other end to frighten the opposition defenders n surprise them would win games...playing out from the back got more risks than lobbing the ball high to the other end of the opposition net ...ETH n his stubborn ideas

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor
Old 27-07-2023, 01:33 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 497 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3369 / Power: 22
lacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
So they lost 2-0 in the end ...for the 2nd goal, DDG would hv saved it...sigh...i always say a good shot-stopper n one who plays the ball long over to the other end to frighten the opposition defenders n surprise them would win games...playing out from the back got more risks than lobbing the ball high to the other end of the opposition net ...ETH n his stubborn ideas
The reason why DDG is out of favor with ETH is his refusal to move further up and also not comfortable with the ball at his feet. This is also why he wasn't Spain Number 1 keeper.

ETH wants to employ a high pressing team formation. For that, the GK needs to be the last man. And also needs to move off the penalty area to accommodate the high line defence.

So, that McDisaster claim that DDG was in fault for some of the boos boos are not without reason. DDG refusal to move up cause a big gap between the m, which any back pass will have a danger of being intercepted.

This is what I think is the reason. So ETH wants to get his ex Ajax player Onana as he suit his playing formation.
As to whether Onana is better than DDG...only time will tell.

Up List - vampy;witan788;BAD-MAN;Feiji;skyhawk958;peterfish;wolverman;~oyster~;
Old 27-07-2023, 04:25 PM
Samster

lacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by imom View Post

Meanwhile, Kai Havertz in the MLS challenge...

Didn't notice this video....my friend ask me to watch then I almost shock in disbelieve! Is this for real or a joke?
A player of his calibre can't put the ball into the net despite so many attempts??

Old 27-07-2023, 04:32 PM
Samster

This is how Onana played in his debut match against RM.

Can see he likes to play last man by coming out of the penalty area.
Doing so, the defenders will push up thereby creating a "high press" scenario and he doubles up as launching the attack from the back.
The exact way ETH wants.

He not only likes to think outside the box, but also plays outside the box.

Looks pretty impressive huh?

Old 27-07-2023, 04:42 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Quoted: 313 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1388 / Power: 21
imom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by lacoruna69 View Post
Didn't notice this video....my friend ask me to watch then I almost shock in disbelieve! Is this for real or a joke?
A player of his calibre can't put the ball into the net despite so many attempts??
Yeah... usually the main sports channels won't give two hoots about these challenges... but this was too incredible.

Even my Sunday over-50s football group won't miss ALL attempts

Schrodinger's Cat - A girl's skills are both good and bad until one makes an observation. Then she becomes either 'good' or 'bad'. The observation thus determines the result
Old 27-07-2023, 07:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 349 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4208 / Power: 17
ilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond repute

among the youngsters, hannibal and mainoo have impressed so far, they deserve some match time when the season starts

but mainoo really bad luck, hope speedy recovery

hope onana can settle in asap

FOC is the most expensive

if it's too good to be true, it usually is

round2: jay chou, arse-nal, greenfrog, oxeso, simplyunperfect, w00f, sex crusader, silentreader88, hanster, sanuuk
Old 27-07-2023, 11:28 PM
Samster

Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Talking abt this, GK kicking the ball long over to the other end of the field instead of playing out from behind...this was wat exactly happened this morning when Rudiger (ex-chelski player) kicked a long ball towards the MU goal area n was quickly picked up by Bellingham n immediately he lobbed the ball over the head of the on-rushing MU goalie n into goal....this is the easiest n best way for any team to score goals against their opponents...when will the managers n players ever learn ??

Now thinking abt it again... believe DDG would hv saved both the goals...see that this new guy was quite nervy too showing he doesn't quite know which direction the ball is coming from during attacks by RM players hence conceding the 2nd goal too towards the end of the match...a really good GK shd not concede any goal n keep a clean sheet...maybe this is his 1st match for the club n he needs time to get adjusted n do his job well

Last edited by Rickey; 28-07-2023 at 12:12 AM.
Old 27-07-2023, 11:45 PM
Samster

Quote:
This is how Onana played in his debut match against RM.

Can see he likes to play last man by coming out of the penalty area.
Doing so, the defenders will push up thereby creating a "high press" scenario and he doubles up as launching the attack from the back.
The exact way ETH wants.

He not only likes to think outside the box, but also plays outside the box.

Looks pretty impressive huh?

Last edited by Rickey; 27-07-2023 at 11:56 PM.
Old 27-07-2023, 11:50 PM
Samster

Reply to be inserted into post no. 8827 above ^^

Yes, correct...but the danger is ETH doesn't know that once a opposition player sends a long ball across the field to their end from far distance e.g. midfield, there is hardly any time or chance for the keeper to rush back to pick up the ball n prevent it from rolling into their empty net for a goal against them since he acts as a last defender...this type of situation is something like how Bellingham scored the 1st goal against them this morning

Last edited by Rickey; 28-07-2023 at 11:35 AM.
Old 28-07-2023, 11:40 AM
Samster

Quote:
Reply to be inserted into post no. 8827 above ^^

Yes, correct...but the danger is ETH doesn't know that once a opposition player sends a long ball across the field to their end from far distance, there is hardly any time or chance for the keeper to rush back to pick up the ball n prevent it from rolling into their empty net for a goal against them since he acts as a last defender...this type of situation is something like how Bellingham scored the 1st goal against them this morning
Onana had admitted his style is risky and probably too risky hence drawing flak from his previous managers and likely from team mates.

I think he could be overly confident and he should be aware EPL play at a much faster pace than Eredivisie and Serie A.
Expect Onana to be caught out of position with a long punt from opponents.

Personally, days of clean sheet will be hard to come by. And the Man U forward line will need to be sharp to get the goals for victory.

On another note, Onana will be an interesting player to watch in EPL.
Totally looking forward to it.

P.S. I hope Bro Rickey will be able to keep his blood pressure down.
Chill Bro!

Old 30-07-2023, 02:32 AM
Samster

Quoted: 252 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19223 / Power: 27
Tai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond repute

This year signing doesn’t excited me at all… but still praying the best for my fav team

Heard hojlund has agreed to come to Manchester United…

why didn’t they go all out for Harry Kane?

Target: 18000 point hit... will be part time now only in point exchange... Thank you for the points

Please pm me for second or third round first before u up my points cos worried not able to return cheers
Old 30-07-2023, 07:26 AM
Samster

Quote:
Onana had admitted his style is risky and probably too risky hence drawing flak from his previous managers and likely from team mates.

I think he could be overly confident and he should be aware EPL play at a much faster pace than Eredivisie and Serie A.
Expect Onana to be caught out of position with a long punt from opponents.

Personally, days of clean sheet will be hard to come by. And the Man U forward line will need to be sharp to get the goals for victory.

On another note, Onana will be an interesting player to watch in EPL.
Totally looking forward to it.

P.S. I hope Bro Rickey will be able to keep his blood pressure down.
Chill Bro!
Nicely written n explained bro lacoruna...glad onana himself knows the risk of playing in this kind of high-risk formation...if I m the opposition manager I will keep on instructing my players to send long balls high over the heads of all players right to the opposite end goal area to frighten their GK n defenders thereby creating good chances for their strikers to score easy goals against their opponents...if only DDG could do that MU might hv been able to closely challenge their neighbours in blue last season for the EPL title...

Nah thanks for yr concern, I was just trying to point out the obvious only which many pple including professional footballers n managers like them fail to see

Old 30-07-2023, 07:55 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tai_zi21 View Post
This year signing doesn’t excited me at all… but still praying the best for my fav team

Heard hojlund has agreed to come to Manchester United…

why didn’t they go all out for Harry Kane?
It is still better than last year's when they only took in malacia, erikssen, casemiro, Antony n Martinez who we know by now that only casemiro n Martinez r really worth their price ...this year's new signings r quite exciting characters like Onana, Holjmund n likely Amrobat...so far only disappointment is Mount who so far hv not shown how good he is to score or help score goals for the team...

as for why they didn't fight for Harry Kane, it is becos he is too expensive n old n not worth the high cost of getting him something which many fans r emphatically saying which ETH n I don't agree but most importantly it is becos his club doesn't want to sell him to another arch-rival in the premier league n also becos they don't hv sufficient funds to pay for Kane as the greedy American owners do not want to spend more on the club, am I right bro @asiancigar ?

Now looking forward to tomorrow morning 9.00 am for their next friendly match against Dortmund, Sancho's previous team...lose again n the signs for next season won't be good even with these new players joining them

Old 30-07-2023, 08:47 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 181 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3172 / Power: 22
asiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
It is still better than last year's when they only took in malacia, erikssen, casemiro, Antony n Martinez who we know by now that only casemiro n Martinez r really worth their price ...this year's new signings r quite exciting characters like Onana, Holjmund n likely Amrobat...so far only disappointment is Mount who so far hv not shown how good he is to score or help score goals for the team...

as for why they didn't fight for Harry Kane, it is becos he is too expensive n old n not worth the high cost of getting him something which many fans r emphatically saying which ETH n I don't agree but most importantly it is becos his club doesn't want to sell him to another arch-rival in the premier league n also becos they don't hv sufficient funds to pay for Kane as the greedy American owners do not want to spend more on the club, am I right bro @asiancigar ?

Now looking forward to tomorrow morning 9.00 am for their next friendly match against Dortmund, Sancho's previous team...lose again n the signs for next season won't be good even with these new players joining them
Those fkg GREEDY GLAZERS are destroying United 1 brick at a time..... It is a few weeks before we start the new season and we still have dead wood around, McDire, McFred and a few other zombies ......

United is headed for doom ...... and the American Fucks could not care less !!!!

Money is indeed the root of all evil and we have the real Devils controlling our Red Devil Club.

May u be blessed with a willing body, monster hard-on, powerful penetrating thrusts, enjoy everlasting orgasm and with each squirt experience a thousand volts of euphoric exaltation throughout your anatomy....
Old 30-07-2023, 10:15 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Quoted: 313 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1388 / Power: 21
imom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud of

Quote:
as for why they didn't fight for Harry Kane, it is becos he is too expensive n old n not worth the high cost of getting him something which many fans r emphatically saying which ETH n I don't agree but most importantly it is becos his club doesn't want to sell him to another arch-rival in the premier league n also becos they don't hv sufficient funds to pay for Kane as the greedy American owners do not want to spend more on the club...

Utd's budget is limited by FFP. Kane's price would have busted it and we would face sanctions by UEFA. As it is, we have already been fined for a small infraction. And we know what a bitch Levy is to work with on a deal. Everyone is basically calling his bluff now and waiting for Kane to run his contract down. Now the Spur's owner Joe Lewis is kan cheong already - told Levy to sell if contract not renewed.

Anyway, seems Hojlund's deal has been agreed. And we are paying more for him than City did for Haaland. Not in time for Dortmund, but hope to at least see him for Bilbao, or Lens? Not sure which is for the senior squad.

Schrodinger's Cat - A girl's skills are both good and bad until one makes an observation. Then she becomes either 'good' or 'bad'. The observation thus determines the result
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1