The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 28-06-2014, 11:56 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
fish92 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by leehuashen View Post
Haha! I have also noticed that. Tried her before using darklord number... Turn out she is staying at this house formerly used by this MILF by liltiger.

Only went to her once because she not as good as the previous occupant in the room. Those who been there would roughly know the milf im talking about.

Although I gotta say she looks kinda cute.
She does looks cute doesn't she? Tempted to pay her a visit. Any bad points about her?
Old 28-06-2014, 12:18 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1512 / Power: 17
generic has a brilliant futuregeneric has a brilliant futuregeneric has a brilliant futuregeneric has a brilliant futuregeneric has a brilliant futuregeneric has a brilliant futuregeneric has a brilliant futuregeneric has a brilliant futuregeneric has a brilliant futuregeneric has a brilliant futuregeneric has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by lion81 View Post
saw her photo with a few stable haven try her yet
I think if u book her by her diff stable num u get diff special service

at darklord ther her special service listed wit BF + bbbj + hj
at chewyfruit ther her special service listed wit hj + bbbj
at littletiger ther her special service listed oni 2 x hj

decide which special u wan before u dial the number
Yup that's Nacy. I love her bbbj
Old 28-06-2014, 12:19 PM
Samster

generic has a brilliant futuregeneric has a brilliant futuregeneric has a brilliant futuregeneric has a brilliant futuregeneric has a brilliant futuregeneric has a brilliant futuregeneric has a brilliant futuregeneric has a brilliant futuregeneric has a brilliant futuregeneric has a brilliant futuregeneric has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by fish92 View Post
She does looks cute doesn't she? Tempted to pay her a visit. Any bad points about her?
She's that good. Already RTM numerous time.
Old 28-06-2014, 02:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 56 / Power: 11
shadowsex deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Tried Nacy before. Service was normal, had better ones before.

Good points: quite pretty. Perfect C cup. Good bj (with caps). Gfe high.

Bad points: massage average (din really hit the points). Use phone/1 hand massage. Hj n bj felt quite rush, don't have the teasing n sensual feel

Recommend for those who likes bj n perfect tits.

Just my own experience. maybe other Bros have better encounter.
Old 28-06-2014, 03:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 468 / Power: 15
Ah_tang is a glorious beacon of lightAh_tang is a glorious beacon of lightAh_tang is a glorious beacon of lightAh_tang is a glorious beacon of lightAh_tang is a glorious beacon of light

Bro,

Can try this girl, Angel - http://prcdreamsangel.wordpress.com/angel/

Had a session with her two days ago.

It was a great sensual massage session with lots of GFE.

She is a SYT with good look and nice boobs. She also helps to shower you before and after.

However, roaming is limited even for top.

Overall, it is recommended for Bros who is looking for sensual massage from a SYT.
Old 28-06-2014, 03:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4827 / Power: 12
conquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ah_tang View Post
Bro,

Can try this girl, Angel - http://prcdreamsangel.wordpress.com/angel/

Had a session with her two days ago.

It was a great sensual massage session with lots of GFE.

She is a SYT with good look and nice boobs. She also helps to shower you before and after.

However, roaming is limited even for top.

Overall, it is recommended for Bros who is looking for sensual massage from a SYT.
Does she do juagen, as mentioned in her thread?

Happie weekend, bro.
Old 28-06-2014, 03:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
fish92 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by generic View Post
She's that good. Already RTM numerous time.
Does her BBBJ allows you to CIM?
Old 28-06-2014, 03:40 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 468 / Power: 15
Ah_tang is a glorious beacon of lightAh_tang is a glorious beacon of lightAh_tang is a glorious beacon of lightAh_tang is a glorious beacon of lightAh_tang is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by conquer View Post
Does she do juagen, as mentioned in her thread?

Happie weekend, bro.
Bro, she does JG but not sure it is real or not as it is not painful.

She is very playful and cheerful.

But roaming is limited. Can only fondles the tits, with no playing or licking her nipples. She remains nude throughout the whole session though.

Happy weekend to u too.
Old 28-06-2014, 04:01 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 596 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1203 / Power: 12
yqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by jackl View Post
Just got conned again!

http://sbfsg.shop/showthread.php?t=439521

Photo is a complete fake, the actual person is a fat milf. Massage was worse than piano. In short waste of money and time.
Wah so this simon guy is not truthful? Wanna try the Amy under his stable looks good but so far also no reply. Now having second thoughts
Old 28-06-2014, 04:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6 / Power: 0
RabbitTeeth is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by yqz7 View Post
Wah so this simon guy is not truthful? Wanna try the Amy under his stable looks good but so far also no reply. Now having second thoughts

This is Amy's picture, however i think she M.I.A, either she has found some sugar daddy, or she is sick of working in this line already.
Old 28-06-2014, 08:21 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by lion81 View Post
which area is she at? geylang? bal? or Chinatown?
central area. call her for more info
Old 28-06-2014, 08:22 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by fish92 View Post
Does her BBBJ allows you to CIM?
It depends on chemistry. I prefer spraying all over her perfect soft C cup boobs.
Old 28-06-2014, 08:44 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 94 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1347 / Power: 16
simonqing has much to be proud ofsimonqing has much to be proud ofsimonqing has much to be proud ofsimonqing has much to be proud ofsimonqing has much to be proud ofsimonqing has much to be proud ofsimonqing has much to be proud ofsimonqing has much to be proud ofsimonqing has much to be proud ofsimonqing has much to be proud of
Wink Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by jackl View Post
Just got conned again!

http://sbfsg.shop/showthread.php?t=439521

Photo is a complete fake, the actual person is a fat milf. Massage was worse than piano. In short waste of money and time.
Bro thanks for the feedback ....

Photo is 100% is real and is her own photo !!! Those tried will know this ....

Lastly those bro got read clearly she more on sexy massage and more on BBBJ !!!! Hope u get clear hope there is no misunderstanding ....

Quote:
Originally Posted by yqz7 View Post
erm ... i'm truthful or not those bro have been long support me will let you Know .... no need to explain much or whatever to you ....

Bro Ah tang , m00tix , stiffness etc who tried our masseuse or service lady will know .... But i can guarantee to fellow bro out there we are not best den but we are trying to provide as good as possible good gem to fellow bro and keep improving ..... "You'll love the way we recommend,100% service for 100% You.." 这就是我们梦幻的提供服务宗旨。。。
Old 29-06-2014, 01:34 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 41 / Power: 0
kmwai deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I visited her last week (1st visit) and she is the real deal. JG and massage is good and GEF 100%A first timer like me she also provide good service shows the good standard she have.

Quote:
Originally Posted by taylorlauren View Post
I got zapped 6 points by someone for posting an innocent FR about Michelle. Dropped a few pms to other bros who wrote FRs for her and some of them got zapped too

I still support Michelle and would like to say that she is really very good, especially her Juagen and GFE BM. Encourage brothers to try, although she may not be an SYT.

°•❤•° MICHELLE °•❤•°

To the fucker unscrupulous competitor who is trying so hard to sabotage Michelle's business, please zap me some more and I promise you I will log in every day to write more posts for her, as well as advocate for other brothers to contribute to her thread.
Old 29-06-2014, 03:29 AM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3304 / Power: 21
stiffness has a reputation beyond reputestiffness has a reputation beyond reputestiffness has a reputation beyond reputestiffness has a reputation beyond reputestiffness has a reputation beyond reputestiffness has a reputation beyond reputestiffness has a reputation beyond reputestiffness has a reputation beyond reputestiffness has a reputation beyond reputestiffness has a reputation beyond reputestiffness has a reputation beyond repute

FR on Simonqing's Coco.

SBF thread here.
SQ's web info here.

I don't usually venture to the East but I wanted to try someone who can give a good hard massage, and someone with boobs lol. So contacted Coco and made an appointment at night. Her location is in area G, parking was really hard to get at night, but thankfully there was parking inside the compound. Initial chinese sms instructions got me confused but finally made my way to her flat and met her.

Her looks was like the photo shown, and she was wearing a nightie showing off her wonderful bosoms and a kimono on top. Got me to shower first and then started the massage. She said she'll give me 1 HJ first, then massage and then 2nd HJ, and I told her don't need, I'm a 1 HJ person. She's a size 12-14 I think, with a bit of a tummy, but when you have boobs this big, you kinda expect some fats elsewhere too. Her face is pleasant to look at, mid 20s is about right, sweetlooking and nice voice. Her boobs definitely were at least a 36D if not bigger, really soft, 100% natural and wonderful to grab!

Her massage was good, but not the hard until cannot tahan kind. Instead it was long smooth but firm strokes that actually got me sleeping at one point. She didn't use the steam bed but used oil to work on my back. Then I suddenly felt two heavenly balls on my back and realised that she started to do her BM on me.. nice. Turned around, and this part I like.. She stood at the head of the massage table and started to do long strokes from my chest down to my dick. At the same time, her boobs were smothering my face lol. Never had this before and she kept on doing it with me sneaking a kiss, nibble and suck every time Ship Boobies slid past my hungry mouth.

Then she went on the side and started to sensually tug dicky, then increased the pace. She gave me access to her boobs which my mouth was kept busy. At this time she was in her panties, although I was able to autoroam everywhere. Let's just say that she was wet lol. Eventually I came and she went to shower off, and she took some time to wash up, which showed how careful she was about her cleanliness. Then I showered up, paid her and left.

As I was leaving she said I was her last customer (an hour had gone past, and it was close to 11), she doesn't work past midnight usually. She said she could understand some English (great!) and she was dressing up in her normal non-work clothes. My goodness, she looked like your typical girl you'd meet in the streets, all covered up in a korean fashion lacey dress.

Would I return? Maybe for a longer session and the use of the steam bed, but the location was not convenient for me. Overall, enjoyed the experience!
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1