The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
Elecher, Quennie

Old 06-01-2023, 12:33 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 59 / Power: 6
lailaidown deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Fucking in the public area

Quote:
Originally Posted by chikNT View Post
We also did it in my car at the carpark of V6, at the carpark beside V6, textile center I think, at her rented apartment when everyone went to work early and she stayed behind to invite me in for a quickie. At mount sophia. At Dempsey. At Kent ridge. At Kallang open air carpark. CIM, CIP, CIAss all done. Sometimes I wonder why did I not end up being with her. Oh well hope this memory of mine last forever!
Nice share bro
Old 08-01-2023, 12:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 714 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 813 / Power: 3
AnnieYJL is a splendid one to beholdAnnieYJL is a splendid one to beholdAnnieYJL is a splendid one to beholdAnnieYJL is a splendid one to beholdAnnieYJL is a splendid one to beholdAnnieYJL is a splendid one to beholdAnnieYJL is a splendid one to behold

My bestie encouraged me to try my first car sex. It was so restrictive and if I am not so flexible, I would have broken my back. Haha! But the excitement is priceless. When my bra is removed and flung to the back seat, I was really worried about exposing myself. Kind of crazy experience and I doubt I will do it again
Old 08-01-2023, 04:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 57 / Power: 6
AbsoluteMaiHum deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnnieYJL View Post
My bestie encouraged me to try my first car sex. It was so restrictive and if I am not so flexible, I would have broken my back. Haha! But the excitement is priceless. When my bra is removed and flung to the back seat, I was really worried about exposing myself. Kind of crazy experience and I doubt I will do it again
Maybe you'll enjoy more if there is more space, like in an MPV
Old 09-01-2023, 12:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 203 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1132 / Power: 12
stfu2 has much to be proud ofstfu2 has much to be proud ofstfu2 has much to be proud ofstfu2 has much to be proud ofstfu2 has much to be proud ofstfu2 has much to be proud ofstfu2 has much to be proud ofstfu2 has much to be proud ofstfu2 has much to be proud of

Maybe we should have a “car parks good for bonking” thread. I don’t know any secluded ones in the north, always wanted to try.
Old 09-01-2023, 01:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 918 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1848 / Power: 16
itguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by stfu2 View Post
Maybe we should have a “car parks good for bonking” thread. I don’t know any secluded ones in the north, always wanted to try.
Bro, now with the camera all around. Got to be more careful. hahaha.

Recently a friend did it in a park. After he finish then he notice the camera. Jia lat. hahaha.
Old 09-01-2023, 05:12 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 641 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1548 / Power: 5
guyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by itguy2008 View Post

Recently a friend did it in a park. After he finish then he notice the camera. Jia lat. hahaha.
Put it this way, one housing estate if estimate about 50-80 cameras (10 blocks, 2 stairwells x 2, lift x 2-3, 2 MSCPs x 4-6). At 1.2mp even 15fps, this would require a huge amount of storage for recording purposes.

I doubt HDB would keep such a big backlog of data and also so free to browse the camera in real-time or review captures.

This is just 1 estate, blow up to whole of SG, you think they willing to pay so much for storage or not? As well as manpower to monitor each and every channel live in real-time.
Old 09-01-2023, 05:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 78 / Power: 7
agreewithyou deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by guyorgirl View Post
Put it this way, one housing estate if estimate about 50-80 cameras (10 blocks, 2 stairwells x 2, lift x 2-3, 2 MSCPs x 4-6). At 1.2mp even 15fps, this would require a huge amount of storage for recording purposes.

I doubt HDB would keep such a big backlog of data and also so free to browse the camera in real-time or review captures.

This is just 1 estate, blow up to whole of SG, you think they willing to pay so much for storage or not? As well as manpower to monitor each and every channel live in real-time.
They won't be viewing the recordings unless there are complaints or incidents
Old 09-01-2023, 05:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 203 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1132 / Power: 12
stfu2 has much to be proud ofstfu2 has much to be proud ofstfu2 has much to be proud ofstfu2 has much to be proud ofstfu2 has much to be proud ofstfu2 has much to be proud ofstfu2 has much to be proud ofstfu2 has much to be proud ofstfu2 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by agreewithyou View Post
Yeah, manpower more costly. Recording size can be kept to minimum by recording based on events like motion or sound. HDB car parks do not have cam at higher floors in my area for example but they’re facing units where people can see.
Old 09-01-2023, 05:23 PM
Samster

guyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by agreewithyou View Post
That's what I'm trying to say.

Quote:
Originally Posted by stfu2 View Post
Yeah, manpower more costly. Recording size can be kept to minimum by recording based on events like motion or sound. HDB car parks do not have cam at higher floors in my area for example but they’re facing units where people can see.
That's why I calculated about 2 per stairwell, probably at the lower levels. They won't install one every level.

Same for MSCPs.
Old 09-01-2023, 05:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 139 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 208 / Power: 2
rogertks is a Helpful and Caring Samsterrogertks is a Helpful and Caring Samsterrogertks is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
That's what I'm trying to say.

That's why I calculated about 2 per stairwell, probably at the lower levels. They won't install one every level.

Same for MSCPs.
This gog so free to TCSS but don't wanna update his Janice thread.

R(ogertks): CB gog!
Old 09-01-2023, 06:23 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by rogertks View Post

KNN! Stalker!!!! LOL... ok ok.. I update a short one.
Old 09-01-2023, 06:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3 / Power: 0
valiantpounder is Cool - loads of Potential

i curious to try airplane but like damn difficult lol
Old 10-01-2023, 12:14 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 63 / Power: 6
Juliex deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by rogertks View Post

Quote:
KNN! Stalker!!!! LOL... ok ok.. I update a short one.
You 2 damn funny lol
Old 10-01-2023, 12:56 AM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1129 / Power: 22
lurpsexx has much to be proud oflurpsexx has much to be proud oflurpsexx has much to be proud oflurpsexx has much to be proud oflurpsexx has much to be proud oflurpsexx has much to be proud oflurpsexx has much to be proud oflurpsexx has much to be proud oflurpsexx has much to be proud of
Quote:

Now all video monitoring is by AI liao.. you'd be surprised by what it can pick up.. all those no movement vids r discarded while the user can select what action to zoom into, so no need huge storage liao.. ho ho, tio liak liao...haha
Old 10-01-2023, 01:04 AM
Samster

Quoted: 201 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1685 / Power: 17
ramysg12345 has a brilliant futureramysg12345 has a brilliant futureramysg12345 has a brilliant futureramysg12345 has a brilliant futureramysg12345 has a brilliant futureramysg12345 has a brilliant futureramysg12345 has a brilliant futureramysg12345 has a brilliant futureramysg12345 has a brilliant futureramysg12345 has a brilliant futureramysg12345 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by itguy2008 View Post

Nowadays most cars are installed with dashcam which some can do recordings while the engine is off, you might be captured by the dashcams.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1