The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List
1980, nirvana

Old 22-08-2023, 07:27 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 47 / Power: 0
Iamant deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by DANiel™ View Post
Hi fellow bros, its been awhile since I went BKK (last trip just before COVID)
On my last trip, I had a pretty good experience picking up working ladies at Insanity, the concept was novel to me, walking around the club, chatting and negotiating with the ladies I fancied. I recall paying 6k or 7k for LT which was reasonable.
I know Insanity is gone now, so what is an Insanity alternative pick up joint?
Seeking advice from the esteemed bros here!
Levels and mixx but its not the same now. Dont expect any gems here.
These kind of places are long gone. Try thermae
Old 22-08-2023, 08:14 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 56 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 41 / Power: 0
ers62010 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by DANiel™ View Post
Hi fellow bros, its been awhile since I went BKK (last trip just before COVID)
On my last trip, I had a pretty good experience picking up working ladies at Insanity, the concept was novel to me, walking around the club, chatting and negotiating with the ladies I fancied. I recall paying 6k or 7k for LT which was reasonable.
I know Insanity is gone now, so what is an Insanity alternative pick up joint?
Seeking advice from the esteemed bros here!
Sugar
Levels
Sing sing
Or venture down thonglor ekkamai way and try your luck there.. I prefer the gogos but each to their own
Old 23-08-2023, 01:15 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 18 / Power: 0
Polkadope deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by xavierwong888 View Post
Is she a regular there??
I asked her and she told me she works there 6 days a week!
Old 23-08-2023, 02:25 AM
Samster

Quoted: 234 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 955 / Power: 11
overboard is a splendid one to beholdoverboard is a splendid one to beholdoverboard is a splendid one to beholdoverboard is a splendid one to beholdoverboard is a splendid one to beholdoverboard is a splendid one to beholdoverboard is a splendid one to beholdoverboard is a splendid one to behold
Re: Bangkok Chiong Scene / Massage / AGoGo / Clubs / Disco

If u guys wanna do HIV ART, make sure it is blood based, and a gen 4.

Why? Gen 4 can detect hiv antigen earlier than gen 3. Gen 4 window period is 14 to 30 days, whole gen 3 is 1 month to 3 months.

And regarding oral hiv ART, its accuracy is easily affected by things such as food bits, alcohol, etc.

The again, I would play safe though. Get a 0.01 sagami and be worry free...
Old 24-08-2023, 09:53 AM
Samster

Back from khon kean. Now anyone in bkk wanna chiong pm me
Old 24-08-2023, 06:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 486 / Power: 11
milkman87 is a glorious beacon of lightmilkman87 is a glorious beacon of lightmilkman87 is a glorious beacon of lightmilkman87 is a glorious beacon of lightmilkman87 is a glorious beacon of light

In BKK now. Tried contacting Rebirth Massage but no reply on Line and FB messenger. Usually the admin quite on one. Anyone managed to get hold of them? Unless today they are closed.. hmm...
Old 25-08-2023, 12:49 PM
Samster

milkman87 is a glorious beacon of lightmilkman87 is a glorious beacon of lightmilkman87 is a glorious beacon of lightmilkman87 is a glorious beacon of lightmilkman87 is a glorious beacon of light

Just wanted to update the admin of Rebirth Massage messaged me not long after my post above. Seems like there was some setting error that prevented them from seeing my initial Line message.

Anyway, went to proceed with a booking last night at 730pm and was assigned Patty. It was my first time doing manhood massage and even opted for the prostate message. Patty was awesome! Very gentle and accomodating. The body massage was also very good. I had many knots on my back and Patty managed to release the tension

During the prostate massage, Patty was gentle and kept asking if i was ok. It was my first time getting probed haha. There was a time when she asked if i wanted to pee and I rrally did! Told her i really needed to go else i would have just pee-ed on the bed haha.

Everything went well Patty went to massage and check my little bro. The massage was good as Patty pulled some veins and muscle that i didnt knew was there haha. Patty gave a sensual HJ and told me to release. She wanted to check if everything was in order. And realsed I did! Was an intense orgasm that I cummed more than usual! Patty said my manhood was in a very good state and semen quantity is ideal. Nice to hear

Other tip is to take the BTS to Udom Suk and exit via exit no. 3. Then to take the motorbike taxi thats lined up nicely at the no. 3 exit. Do this especially during peak hours, else you will spend hours in traffic jam.
Old 25-08-2023, 05:20 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 1074 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 704 / Power: 2
lonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by milkman87 View Post
Just wanted to update the admin of Rebirth Massage messaged me not long after my post above. Seems like there was some setting error that prevented them from seeing my initial Line message.

Anyway, went to proceed with a booking last night at 730pm and was assigned Patty. It was my first time doing manhood massage and even opted for the prostate message. Patty was awesome! Very gentle and accomodating. The body massage was also very good. I had many knots on my back and Patty managed to release the tension

During the prostate massage, Patty was gentle and kept asking if i was ok. It was my first time getting probed haha. There was a time when she asked if i wanted to pee and I rrally did! Told her i really needed to go else i would have just pee-ed on the bed haha.

Everything went well Patty went to massage and check my little bro. The massage was good as Patty pulled some veins and muscle that i didnt knew was there haha. Patty gave a sensual HJ and told me to release. She wanted to check if everything was in order. And realsed I did! Was an intense orgasm that I cummed more than usual! Patty said my manhood was in a very good state and semen quantity is ideal. Nice to hear

Other tip is to take the BTS to Udom Suk and exit via exit no. 3. Then to take the motorbike taxi thats lined up nicely at the no. 3 exit. Do this especially during peak hours, else you will spend hours in traffic jam.
So, you got assigned Patty too. Tbh, I find Spring did a better job for JG. I didn't feel much things at Rebirth. But that HJ was good. Even my take home ML in SG can do JG better than Patty.

When I had it at Spring, every pull had the sensation in my veins and there is no HJ or any other extras at all. But there are numerous MLs around in that area for you to test fire.
Old 25-08-2023, 05:54 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by lonelyfish View Post
So, you got assigned Patty too. Tbh, I find Spring did a better job for JG. I didn't feel much things at Rebirth. But that HJ was good. Even my take home ML in SG can do JG better than Patty.

When I had it at Spring, every pull had the sensation in my veins and there is no HJ or any other extras at all. But there are numerous MLs around in that area for you to test fire.
Hahaha.. was my first time bro, so I didnt know what tp really expect. But i must say it was still quite enjoyable.

I will visit nuru later tonight. Thinking of Addict or 102. Maybe end off the day with 7-Heaven if I still got some left in me.
Old 25-08-2023, 08:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 114 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1171 / Power: 11
Questioneer has much to be proud ofQuestioneer has much to be proud ofQuestioneer has much to be proud ofQuestioneer has much to be proud ofQuestioneer has much to be proud ofQuestioneer has much to be proud ofQuestioneer has much to be proud ofQuestioneer has much to be proud ofQuestioneer has much to be proud of

Has anyone tried the girls from Jackson?
https://sbfsg.shop/showth...wpost&t=894458
Old 25-08-2023, 09:54 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 1074 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 704 / Power: 2
lonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by milkman87 View Post
Hahaha.. was my first time bro, so I didnt know what tp really expect. But i must say it was still quite enjoyable.

I will visit nuru later tonight. Thinking of Addict or 102. Maybe end off the day with 7-Heaven if I still got some left in me.
Actually, that was also my 1st time to try Rebirth. But since I had experience at Spring, and also have a ML who can do JG, so I can compare. Among these, I find Spring is the better one.
Old 25-08-2023, 10:46 PM
Samster

Just ended a session in Addict.

Went in at around 745pm on a friday night and there were about 40 ladies to choose from. The receptionists explained to me the packages and told me to pick a girl.

There is the standard and Model category ladies. Model category go for 5000baht for 90mins, but I was alrrady eyeing 1 girl from the standard line. 3300baht for 90min jaccuzi.

Picked Nene. Young 24 year old and slim. Boob lovers could pick others. But i was attracted to her because she was smiling eagerly at me. It was only her 4th day working haha.

Good command of english but I was conversing in Thai mainly. Probably why I had an enjoyable time with her. The jaccuzi session was enjoyable. Went thru the whole service with bubble bath and salt bath. Had a fun time seeing a young girl scrubbing me. Bit of teasing in the tub.

On the bed Nene asked if want to massage or main event straight. Hahaha.. long story short was a good bonk session. Shes light and petite and fun to be with. Maybe next time I'll try the model line. Saw 1 I fancied but she didnt really smiled at me, so maybe next time.
Old 27-08-2023, 11:45 AM
Samster

Quoted: 114 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1171 / Power: 11
Questioneer has much to be proud ofQuestioneer has much to be proud ofQuestioneer has much to be proud ofQuestioneer has much to be proud ofQuestioneer has much to be proud ofQuestioneer has much to be proud ofQuestioneer has much to be proud ofQuestioneer has much to be proud ofQuestioneer has much to be proud of

Besides Tony/Jane/Jackson, are there other reliable outcall providers?
Old 27-08-2023, 12:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 99 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 326 / Power: 15
Loverthai is one of the Best!Loverthai is one of the Best!Loverthai is one of the Best!Loverthai is one of the Best!

Any bro here try terra thonglor before?
Ladies pickup joint?
Old 27-08-2023, 12:35 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Loverthai View Post
Any bro here try terra thonglor before?
Ladies pickup joint?
Full of hot ladies. Just need skill to pick up. However, this place more koreans are coming without underatand thai as there is live band here.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1