The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 15-08-2023, 08:20 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1609 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15223 / Power: 27
unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute
Talking Re: L16 h69

Quote:
Originally Posted by GN007SG View Post
fair exchange
help each other
Quote:
Originally Posted by GN007SG View Post
when in rome, do what the romans do
this is what i share with girls haha

people's mentality are changing and shifting
as i have said, some can even sub to OF and fap
we just have to enjoy while it last
nowadays young generation are lazy consperm

not standard dropping

but simply bochup attitude

anyway most importantly is the girl must be palatable
Old 17-08-2023, 01:42 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 176 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 603 / Power: 17
hwahyudi69 is a name known to allhwahyudi69 is a name known to allhwahyudi69 is a name known to allhwahyudi69 is a name known to allhwahyudi69 is a name known to allhwahyudi69 is a name known to all
Re: L16 h69

FR for Yue Yue 1669.

Looks & appearance
She is a tall (~170+ cm), fair & pretty pre MILF with a sharp nose like those ang moh mixed blood.
Her boobs are C cup, enhanced quite nicely. Soft outside, hard inside, no surgery mark.
She has a hole (sebaceous cyst?) at her right butt similar to Lulu's from the same house, just less deep.

Execution
We started with the light french kiss after I told her my preference to spend time in that room as usual.
She bathe me, rub her tits to my back under the shower, and gave Bbbj at the end.
On bed she started with a short light massage, then catbath from top to the back of my knees. She also blew & licked both my ears. Gave AR on 4 for almost 3 mins.
She likes to lick all over body, balls before moving slowly to suck my dick till more than half of it.
Reminded me when we have 20 mins left to wear the caps. I asked to start with doggie. No complain. Somehow I can't control it much, so quickly move to missionary, no time for WOT. After few strokes I burst in no time. But we continue & keep tongue fighting along.
Then we lay down & cuddle after she removed the cap.

I decided to try her because I like her face features, without knowing how is her service. Turns out to be not bad.

Cons that I remember:
1. Bad breath, even after she gargled mouth wash.
2. Smelly hair, perhaps didn't wash it recently.
3. Sebaceous cyst hole.
4. Enhanced boobs, despite nicely done.

Last edited by hwahyudi69; 17-08-2023 at 03:43 PM.
Old 17-08-2023, 02:17 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 628 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 61603 / Power: 32
HalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by hwahyudi69 View Post
She has a hole (sebaceous cyst?) at her right butt similar to Lulu's from the same house, just less deep.
this seems to be quite a common problem in geylang, many girls always grow cyst on butt.. how come sia.. butt also not a hairy part of the body whereby they shave and cause ingrown hair leading to infected follicle etc..
Old 17-08-2023, 02:24 PM
Samster (Donor)

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 563 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2021 / Power: 36
bullterrier has a reputation beyond reputebullterrier has a reputation beyond reputebullterrier has a reputation beyond reputebullterrier has a reputation beyond reputebullterrier has a reputation beyond reputebullterrier has a reputation beyond reputebullterrier has a reputation beyond reputebullterrier has a reputation beyond reputebullterrier has a reputation beyond reputebullterrier has a reputation beyond reputebullterrier has a reputation beyond repute

almost impossible to get Yue Yue. But since is enhanced boobs, I will probably skip.

Quote:
Originally Posted by hwahyudi69 View Post
FR for Yue Yue 1669.

Looks & appearance
She is a tall (~170+ cm), fair & pretty pre MILF with a sharp nose like those ang moh mixed blood.
Her boobs are C cup, enhanced quite nicely. Soft outside, hard inside, no surgery mark.

Execution
We started with the light french kiss after I told her my preference to spend time in that room as usual.
She bathe me, rub her tits to my back under the shower, and gave Bbbj at the end.
On bed she started with a short light massage, then catbath from top to the back of my knees. She also blew & licked both my ears. Gave AR on 4 for almost 3 mins.
She likes to lick all over body, balls before moving slowly to suck my dick till more than half of it.
Reminded me when we have 20 mins left to wear the caps. I asked to start with doggie. No complain. Somehow I can't control it much, so quickly move to missionary, no time for WOT. After few strokes I burst in no time. But we continue & keep tongue fighting along.
Then we lay down & cuddle after she removed the cap.

I decided to try her because I like her face features, without knowing how is her service. Turns out to be not bad.

Cons that I remeber:
1. Bad breath, even she after gargled mouth wash.
2. Smelly hair, perhaps didn't wash it recently.
3. Sebaceous cyst hole.
4. Enhanced boobs, despite nicely done.
Old 17-08-2023, 02:25 PM
Samster (Donor)

bullterrier has a reputation beyond reputebullterrier has a reputation beyond reputebullterrier has a reputation beyond reputebullterrier has a reputation beyond reputebullterrier has a reputation beyond reputebullterrier has a reputation beyond reputebullterrier has a reputation beyond reputebullterrier has a reputation beyond reputebullterrier has a reputation beyond reputebullterrier has a reputation beyond reputebullterrier has a reputation beyond repute

several WLs in this house can DFK though I am not into it.

As far as I know, Tian Tian, Duo Duo, Na Na, are ok with DFK
Old 17-08-2023, 02:46 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 1609 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15223 / Power: 27
unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute
Smile Re: L16 h69

Quote:
Originally Posted by HalimahYakult View Post
this seems to be quite a common problem in geylang, many girls always grow cyst on butt.. how come sia.. butt also not a hairy part of the body whereby they shave and cause ingrown hair leading to infected follicle etc..
scalp, face, ears, trunk, back, or groin area.

very common
Old 19-08-2023, 01:25 PM
Samster (Donor)

I was told by bros that Bao Bao has RTC
Old 20-08-2023, 10:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5 / Power: 0
dizy is Cool - loads of Potential

Anybody still keep in touch with the pre-covid Lulu? Is there anyway to contact her?
Old 21-08-2023, 07:17 AM
Samster

Quoted: 115 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 221 / Power: 1
RatedX is a Helpful and Caring SamsterRatedX is a Helpful and Caring SamsterRatedX is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by bullterrier View Post
I was told by bros that Bao Bao has RTC
Tip my hat in her general direction. Not the best but definitely not bad. Reliable consistent good service standard.
Old 21-08-2023, 08:02 AM
Samster

Quoted: 87 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 163 / Power: 1
Penofthewest is a Helpful and Caring SamsterPenofthewest is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by RatedX View Post
Tip my hat in her general direction. Not the best but definitely not bad. Reliable consistent good service standard.
Agreed. Solid WL.
Old 21-08-2023, 02:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 56 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 137 / Power: 15
masage maniac deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guymasage maniac deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

a short FR on Tian Tian.

A little meaty, about C cup boobs but her friendly charm and good service is enough to give my thumbs up.

I took her for half hour session.

In the shower, she gave me sensual rubs followed by a BBBJ.

On the bed, she gave me a tits rub, balls suck and good BBBJ. I did her in doggie, finished in missionery

A very good deal for a 30 minutes session for $80.

an underdog in this house. not difficult to get her.
Old 21-08-2023, 04:52 PM
Samster (Donor)

Quote:
Originally Posted by masage maniac View Post
a short FR on Tian Tian.

A little meaty, about C cup boobs but her friendly charm and good service is enough to give my thumbs up.

I took her for half hour session.

In the shower, she gave me sensual rubs followed by a BBBJ.

On the bed, she gave me a tits rub, balls suck and good BBBJ. I did her in doggie, finished in missionery

A very good deal for a 30 minutes session for $80.

an underdog in this house. not difficult to get her.
you can try Na Na also, can withstand hard pounding
Old 01-09-2023, 01:04 PM
Samster (Donor)

Quote:
Originally Posted by RatedX View Post
yah, so sad that she RTC
Old 04-09-2023, 06:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4453 / Power: 20
dbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond repute

Tomorrow will be Sasa last working day.

Just had a farewell bonk with her. Will miss her excellent services.
Old 04-09-2023, 11:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 156 / Power: 7
bonkerman is a Helpful and Caring Samsterbonkerman is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Hey dude

she is a legend in this house, absolutely one of the most hardworking babe in GL and certainly under rated, and if she does indeed cut card, it is for a fucking ridiculous reason. she doesn't want to go back of course.

If she does indeed cut card on Wednesday, this house deserved to be boycotted though it is cheap. Loads of crap. we should not support such OKTs.

I would probably think even though these babes are here to work as legal prostitutes, they deserve some form of respect. due respect.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1