The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, grace, hookersclub, Irene

Old 26-12-2023, 05:03 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 37 / Power: 0
eyefone13 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

FR just my 5cents worth since promised the OKT.

Lust365 (Lina)

Looks exactly as the live pics. OL type.
Nices firm boobies with absoulte good service.
Frenching done with good fight.
BBBJ, CIM nicely done. Experienced am sure.
Swallow cum allowed at extra cost
Shower u clean and nice.
Standard really good. I think by far i would say dome1 gotten so many thai FLs really can massage one should be this.

Overall worth it since its a good service and i can get a awesome CIM session so i left a happy man. Thanks Lust for the arrangement. OKT also friendly can TCSS lol. Well-Done!
Old 26-12-2023, 05:04 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -7 / Power: 0
tea123 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Fr for gem (xfac)

Thanks OKT for the smooth booking. Location is perfect, it is quite spacious and private. Im stunned when gem greeted me at the door. Sexy face, fair skin and slim pettite figure. The deed was great. Her moans was an absolute turn on for me. Her GFE was also good.
She be leaving soon, will gonna rtf this gem for sure.
Old 26-12-2023, 05:53 PM
Samster (M)

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Diiixxx deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

FR: Rita from FoxyThai
Body: 7/10 ( meaty/ chubby)
Looks: 8/10
Service 10/10
GFE: 10/10
BBBJ: 10/10
Bakness: 8/10 (according to index)
Remarks: RTF today. Standard maintained. Same super horny bak bak girl! Super nice to hug. Went for 2 hrs slot and time instantly passed. Maciam 1 hr only.
Old 26-12-2023, 06:32 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -6 / Power: 0
Tictactits is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

https://sbfsg.shop/showthr...ighlight=mango

Lady: Mango
Stable: Lust365
Okt: trusted. Prompt response

Looks: 9/10 cute syt, really adorable smile..
Body: 9/10 supple skin. Tight body
Boobs: 8.5/10 natural average size
Bbbj: 8.5/10 good effort. Didn’t take her long to get me rock hard even I’m tired. There’s something with her licks and suctions
Fj: 9/10 relatively tight and playful. Full of action also doing different positions. Love her wet abalone
Massage: 8.5/10 good pressure with mix of teasing here and there
Old 26-12-2023, 06:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4 / Power: 0
vinci is Cool - loads of Potential

FR for ANGIE from TERMINAL21

Looks: 10/10 really very beautiful, just like the pictures and video without discount. One of the prettiest MILF I have ever booked.

Body: 9/10 Not too skinny with he right amount of meat. Her boobs is confirm big C, enhanced and firm, and beautiful shape. Need to be a bit gentle when play.

Kissing: Yes, she kissed my lips but I didn't try to french

BJ: Lick and tease well since it is like warm up and not to cum. Her suction and lick is very passionate like she loves cock so much.

FJ: Her beautiful view of her face and hot body was too stimulating especially during missionary and her on top. She is very willing to change to any positions.

GFE: The perfect MILF.. if you ask her about life she can tell you so many things. Will show photos on her phone too.

Overall: one of my best bonk in 2023. If you're looking for a good bonk but don't mind the age, she's the one for you.
Old 26-12-2023, 06:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21 / Power: 0
tynom32 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

FR for Patty from KinkyThai

Body & Looks: 8/10 not quite "petite", but very slender and slim. Small tits and areolas with large round nipples. Office lady kind of vibe. Only blemish I would say is can see the pores on her face, but other than that, very similar to photos.
FJ: 9/10 accommodating and open to trying lots of positions. Hard worker. Solid riding skills.
BBBJ: 9/10 suck long long, never complain once, likes to tease the tip with her tongue.
GFE: 10/10 top tier, very friendly and chatty from the start. Great kisser, lots of tongue action.

Overall 9/10 read from another bro FR that she is leaving soon, so decided to try. God bless that fella, cuz this girl is a hidden gem. Very sad to see her go, RTF worthy girl.
Old 26-12-2023, 06:51 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -4 / Power: 0
Wtf6969 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Meya from Kinkythai

Kinkythai never fails to dissappoint. Response was fast an getting to the hotel was no hassle

Greeted by a cheerful Meya and my first impression was she's a foxy lady. Could tell she had surgery but nonetheless she looks good with it. Her figure is a great, as she has an hour glass figure. From the side profile she reminds me of those sext Mexican weather girls with the ample boobs and cute ass.

After both of us finished showering she gets down to business. She means busineaa with her foreplay. Her work on my shaft was something else. More than just sucking, she uses her mouth and tongue to explore all areas of my pole and nuts. I almost came.

Her response to foreplay is great which makes it all the more enjoyable. She is rather small so well hung guys will be disappointed.

Looks: 8/10 pre milf
Figure: 9.5/10
Bbbj: 9.5/10
Service: 9/10
Foreplay: 9/10
GFE: 8/10
Attitude 9/10
Old 26-12-2023, 06:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 156 / Power: 9
bob123x is a Helpful and Caring Samsterbob123x is a Helpful and Caring Samster

For Angie from Terminal21

The first time book girl in this stable

OKT - Friendly and responsive.

Room - Clean and tidy.

Looks - 9/10 - Very similar to her photos although there's always disc like 10-20%. Sexy hot MILF indeed.

Communication - 9/10 - She can speak simple English. Friendly and eager to make small chats with you.

Boobs - 8/10 - Enhanced C, size is big enough but bros who prefer natural she might not bet he right dish.

Body - 8/10 - Nice figure with meat at the right places. Glad she's not skin and bone type.

BBBJ - 8/10 - I love her eagerness to suck cock and balls. Very hardworking and didn't complain when I asked her to continue a bit longer.

Pussy - Tight and wet. Allows pussy licking, her moans when she about to cum is really music to your ears.

FJ - 9/10 - She's a good rider and she came during my 2nd shot with her juices dripping on the bedsheet.

Overall it's a good service for the price. As for RTF, will consider her but I would like to try other stables too. Thanks bro Kim.
Old 26-12-2023, 07:05 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
milkshakeboy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Had new babe Yuri from the Seduction. I have always find him pleasant to deal with and most impt honest and straightforward most of the time and he being the chatty sort.

Back to Yuri..the above average thai chick that satisfy most of my need. Comparing to photo, she is a pretty gnd with minor baby fats. Had small talk with her and she warmed up double quick. Frenching ensued and we went shower as one. Boobies not too impressive, just B cups natural. But highlight of this make-up artist is her mouth and wet fresh V. First shot and she managed to make me CIM with her twirling toungue. All time she was on auto mode.

Long story short...2nd shot was another bbbj and she climb on top after capping and went to town rocking and pushing me deep as possible into her V. It was the least energy i ever exerted but what a great time and effort by her. Looked like Yuri had a great time too.

Yuri is quite fair for Thai but not snowy white. Standing at 163cm, 46kg. Clean room provided.
Old 26-12-2023, 07:11 PM
Samster

Neutralist75 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

FR for Tammy from Foxy...

Office lady Milf back home. Not for SYT lovers...

Body: Fleshy and nice cute tummy to hold during Doggy. Her favourite position.

Boobs: Natural C and enjoys getting her nipples sucked.

The main highlight is she's an AR and BBBJ Queen. All sorts of patterns which will make U cum x2 within the 90min...

FJ: Willing to please you as much as possible.

*** Also bonus service is her massage which she's good at but humbly says she doesn't know how to massage...

For those who want FULL SERVICE Package should quickly book her as she is flying off soon...

Typo.... name is Pammy
Old 26-12-2023, 07:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
HornyDeath deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

FR for HAKO from 99BABE

OKT: first time trying out this stable and okt is friendly and replies fast. Clear instructions too

Looks: look exactly like photo just maybe slightly tanner abit but she is really pretty and skinny

BBJ: her blowjob skills are freaking amazing and good. She make me almost cum the first time when she started

FJ: we started off with missionary and i whack her until i cum hard. Her moans are soft and cute. for 2nd shot, we did cowgirl and missionary. I was too tired therefore i requested to end off with HJ. no complains even though i took a long time for second shot. (side note: she smells really good and has big boobs)

DFK: did not try this as i just proceeded to FJ couldnt tahan.

RTF: confirm will Rtf but sadly i wont have time as going overseas
Old 26-12-2023, 07:28 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 140 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3016 / Power: 19
blahzzz has a reputation beyond reputeblahzzz has a reputation beyond reputeblahzzz has a reputation beyond reputeblahzzz has a reputation beyond reputeblahzzz has a reputation beyond reputeblahzzz has a reputation beyond reputeblahzzz has a reputation beyond reputeblahzzz has a reputation beyond reputeblahzzz has a reputation beyond reputeblahzzz has a reputation beyond reputeblahzzz has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

Polly — Milk Lovers

Bakness 5 with flat abs

She has a sweet and cheerful smile always. Looks 90% similar to the photos. Thumbs up for real photos. Ord mood but still provided good service, stereo that paired well with those wonderfully made soft D cups with pinkish tipped nips. Finished with a good 20min doggy pounding!
Old 26-12-2023, 07:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 259 / Power: 16
kempfen is one of the Best!kempfen is one of the Best!kempfen is one of the Best!

PAYU - 99BABE
https://sbfsg.shop/showthread.php?t=968563

Okay I rarely write reviews anymore but I'll make this one of the rare occasions.

First time booking from this stable, straightforward and fuss free as usual. Luckily i've rarely had any problems with bookings.

Decided to try out Payu for a few reasons.
1. Review of approval from one of the fellow members (there arent many reviews for her btw)
2. Young and looks slim
3. Photos look relatively legit

I WAS NOT DISAPPOINTED. Photos were almost 100% accurate! Probably only skin whitening filter applied. Was greeted by this shy girl next door type. She looks more cute than pretty... there are much much prettier girls out there. Payu falls under the cute category.

She's quite tall at 164cm, very young and green. Don't expect her to take initiative or know what to do. I guess that's the price you pay to bang a fresh girl... which i dont mind at all.

She can't speak a lick of english so if you can't speak thai, google translate will be your friend.

I wont go into details about the deed. Let me just say that her body fits her age, firm skin, tight body with a nice firm ass. Fuckkkkk... That's fucking awesome in my books!
Old 26-12-2023, 07:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 42 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 307 / Power: 3
Hk1900 is one of the Best!Hk1900 is one of the Best!Hk1900 is one of the Best!Hk1900 is one of the Best!

Candy - Galaxy

Been awhile since my last FR as the past few bonks were mediocre.
Was exercising in the afternoon but strain my back today so had to cut short, wanted to book Nami but she was not available, OKT recommended Candy, so just chiong.

OKT: All good as usual

TLDR: Service Queen

Looks: Chio with nice and sharp features but not SYT, I would estimate to be around 30. Slight discount and slightly more tanned that photos. But not too far away la. I would rate maybe 7.5/10 for looks. Quite standard thai look.
Body: Super tiny and tone waist exactly like the video. Relatively tall also. Enhanced boobs, quite soft but still prefer natural. Very good body less the enhanced boobs and scar.
BBBJ: Good with lots of DT and tongue action. She is super duper willing to please, you want how long just tell her.
FJ: Very good SEX, First time tried reverse cowgirl as initiated by her, I was super worried as my little bro not so flexible to bend that way. But really hardworking la.
Service: FKING SOLID. I rarely rarely can finish 2 shots. So 2nd shot FJ until the cows come home also cannot finish but she super insistent, tried to BJ me finish also cannot, then lube me up to HJ also cannot finish. I keep paisah but she say never mind. Finally wash up in the toilet, she still haven give up and soap me up for a very long HJ, finally manage to finish.
I gave her a small tip for her determination, any other FL or most FL would have gave up much earlier, dont bother and wait for me to leave. This kind of attitude and service hard to find nowadays le.
In terms of service and attitude,. definitely top 3 for 2023.

Still got massage in between sessions for my strained back, not the best but good enough.
Not SYT or super chio, but definitely service queen with above average looks.
Old 26-12-2023, 07:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 35 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 83 / Power: 1
Yuayua78 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

FR for Gentlemanclub’s Melisa

Shaved: Yes, spotless. Her pussy is those nicely tucked in underused type.
French: yes, she started it. Lightly first and if you want tongue, she’s game
English: considered pretty good for a Thai FL, university educated
Looks: 9/10, my type with a slight tan, 10-15% discount from picture
Body:9.5/10 my type as well, not the super skinny type, got curves at the right places. Ain’t fat for sure.
Boobs: enhanced D with some light scarring at the underboob, wasn’t expecting natural so no issue to me
CIM: pretty sure she does, but I did not finish that way
DT: Yes, she does it with some gagging, but please be gentle
AR: did not ask so not sure
AJ: yes for the 2nd shot, she’s freaking tight. Finished in spooning position with her moaning super loud. Be gentle, as she said she only last tried it with her ex-boyfriend in Bangkok.
FJ: 10/10 best, she’s extremely extremely tight. Didn’t take long for me to finish 1st shot, lucky opted for 2shots.
Overall: 9.5/10 - for me the best bonk in 2023, legit.

Remarks:

Thanks to GMC for convincing me to fire away on Christmas Day lol. Was totally worth it. More expensive than most of the Thai FLs in dome1 but honestly the quality is really different.

Arrived and she opened the door shyly, headed upstairs (plus point the apartment is huge separated by 2floors, bottom is Iris from the same stable, apologies if Melisa was too loud). One of the better places I’ve been.

Showered separately, she helped to hang my clothes even. On to the bed and she started frenching followed by BBBJ and DT. Lasted quite long for about 10mins before I flipped her over and painted her. She has one of the nicest clean shaven pussy, no smell at all. Painted her for about 10min and she was soaking wet. She was squirming and screaming in ecstasy at one point, proceeded to FJ in missionary without needing any KY. By far the tightest pussy I encountered. Not even shy to admit that I blasted away only 5mins in.

Took a rest and made small talk with her, she’s a really nice girl, 25years old from Bangkok, heading back on 5th Jan. understand from her that she’s quite tired at times cause got too many customers. She was working till 2am the night before. Haha, enquired if she has done MMF before as I was also considering that, she said she has not but she’s down for it. Pretty sure she won’t be able to DP though.

Showered and was ready for the 2nd shot, BBBJ and she rode me immediately. Had to stop her shortly if not I would have fired away. Switched to doggy as she said that’s her favourite. (Took her phone to video the action for abit, guys you may ask her to show you when you visit hahah). Prepared for AJ and slowly inserted it in doggy, was struggling at first but we got there. Just had to be gentle at the start as she was in pain. Switched to spooning position and she was playing with her slit throughout. After I came, she grabbed my hand to touch her pussy and she was soaking wet, like dripping type. She said when AJ she gets very wet.

Guys, this is a GEM, can tell she is those that is down for anything, and genuinely enjoy sex as long as chemistry is there. Will try and RTF before she heads back.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1