The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 04-03-2024, 10:18 PM
Samster (A)

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 123 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1537 / Power: 3
LoveSS has a brilliant futureLoveSS has a brilliant futureLoveSS has a brilliant futureLoveSS has a brilliant futureLoveSS has a brilliant futureLoveSS has a brilliant futureLoveSS has a brilliant futureLoveSS has a brilliant futureLoveSS has a brilliant futureLoveSS has a brilliant futureLoveSS has a brilliant future
Re: New 75C S-CURVE Beauty. Super Sexy Slim Body with Slender Long Legs

Hopping Hopping Monday ... Full House 😄
Old 05-03-2024, 01:27 PM
Samster (A)

LoveSS has a brilliant futureLoveSS has a brilliant futureLoveSS has a brilliant futureLoveSS has a brilliant futureLoveSS has a brilliant futureLoveSS has a brilliant futureLoveSS has a brilliant futureLoveSS has a brilliant futureLoveSS has a brilliant futureLoveSS has a brilliant futureLoveSS has a brilliant future

Latest From Coco's What'sApp 8698 3085

Want today? Limited evening slots left
Or book ahead for Wednesday to Sunday
Old 05-03-2024, 01:43 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 30 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 73 / Power: 1
DrBaldwin deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Booked a 2 hour session with Coco this morning. When the door opened, what greeted me was the lovely Coco in a blazing red tight mini one piece.

Closed the door and then action begins. DFK, caressing and roaming 5G. I pulled up her hemline and started attacking her pussy thru her panties. Super hot action... b3st thing is her voice.... so sweet and lovable... u almost feel bad to "attack" her... but that thought quickly disappeared once we entered the room.. even more DFk, clothes fell off, and alot of laughter and moans alternating...

We pulled each other apart so that I can go shower... and then resume action afterwards.

Once out of the shower... it was non stop action.. I dunno where to begin... she is like those kawaii hostess that you always see on TV, and there she is in the flesh, for you to bonk to your hearts content.

She is a gem bros... treat her well, be gentle with her... definitely a RTF numerous times as long as I have the time.
Old 05-03-2024, 01:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 947 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6963 / Power: 25
MichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by DrBaldwin View Post
Booked a 2 hour session with Coco this morning. When the door opened, what greeted me was the lovely Coco in a blazing red tight mini one piece.

Closed the door and then action begins. DFK, caressing and roaming 5G. I pulled up her hemline and started attacking her pussy thru her panties. Super hot action... b3st thing is her voice.... so sweet and lovable... u almost feel bad to "attack" her... but that thought quickly disappeared once we entered the room.. even more DFk, clothes fell off, and alot of laughter and moans alternating...

We pulled each other apart so that I can go shower... and then resume action afterwards.

Once out of the shower... it was non stop action.. I dunno where to begin... she is like those kawaii hostess that you always see on TV, and there she is in the flesh, for you to bonk to your hearts content.

She is a gem bros... treat her well, be gentle with her... definitely a RTF numerous times as long as I have the time.
Bro how much the damage?thanks
Old 05-03-2024, 01:53 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by MichaelWinn View Post
Bro how much the damage?thanks
The usual x 2
Old 05-03-2024, 01:59 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 600 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1203 / Power: 12
yqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud of

Quote:
The usual x 2
Eh usual x 2 means…?
Old 05-03-2024, 02:52 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by yqz7 View Post
Eh usual x 2 means…?
3B 2R, x 2 sessions
Old 05-03-2024, 02:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 56 / Power: 19
SexyGigolo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Please share contact plsssss
Old 05-03-2024, 03:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 97 / Power: 15
daymaker deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

share ctc pls. TIA
Old 05-03-2024, 03:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 947 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6963 / Power: 25
MichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
3B 2R, x 2 sessions
Two shots lol ...can fire two shots?
Old 05-03-2024, 04:31 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by MichaelWinn View Post
Two shots lol ...can fire two shots?
Yes 2 session, 2 pop. Haha
Old 05-03-2024, 05:39 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1460 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2319 / Power: 8
Kopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond repute

All I can say about her is - finally in the midst of all the PRC crap we've been having in the last few years, she has restored my faith that PRCs can be stunning. She defo has the 'W' Factor.

When I walked in and saw her, I just went "Wow"... is this gorgeous Douyin babe really going to serve me?

As she smiled and drew close to me, I thought ‘Wow! What beautifully shaped plump lips she has, and she using them to kiss me, wow!".

Then when she peeled off her little black dress, my senses were bombarded with a blitzkrieg of "Wow, wow, wow, what-a-body!!! Slim, slender, flat hard abs, succulent breasts, bum, fair skin, legs, just wowwee!!"

In the dim light, we reached out for each other. Our hungry naked bodies tingled as our the warmth of our skin touched. The erotic forces overwhelmed us and she.... then wow, wow and a lot more wows. No need for too much details... I'm sure you all will want to find out for yourselves.
Old 05-03-2024, 05:48 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kopiosteve View Post
All I can say about her is - finally in the midst of all the PRC crap we've been having in the last few years, she has restored my faith that PRCs can be stunning. She defo has the 'W' Factor.

When I walked in and saw her, I just went "Wow"... is this gorgeous Douyin babe really going to serve me?

As she smiled and drew close to me, I thought ‘Wow! What beautifully shaped plump lips she has, and she using them to kiss me, wow!".

Then when she peeled off her little black dress, my senses were bombarded with a blitzkrieg of "Wow, wow, wow, what-a-body!!! Slim, slender, flat hard abs, succulent breasts, bum, fair skin, legs, just wowwee!!"

In the dim light, we reached out for each other. Our hungry naked bodies tingled as our the warmth of our skin touched. The erotic forces overwhelmed us and she.... then wow, wow and a lot more wows. No need for too much details... I'm sure you all will want to find out for yourselves.
Well said Bro... wow indeed. I can only just wow wow wow. She is a Gem.
Old 05-03-2024, 06:01 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1460 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2319 / Power: 8
Kopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Well said Bro... wow indeed. I can only just wow wow wow. She is a Gem.
Absolutely
Old 05-03-2024, 06:24 PM
Samster (A)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kopiosteve View Post

Shiok to read your wowowwowowowowow report (9 nine in total)

Up my humble points to your reputation

If you are happy with this super gem , up mine too ... thanks

8698 3085 What'sApp 8698 3085 What'sApp 8698 3085

Last edited by LoveSS; 05-03-2024 at 11:41 PM. Reason: Edited as counted 9. Wow, Hahahahahaha
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1