The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 29-02-2024, 04:28 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 516 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2337 / Power: 14
jackiekof has a reputation beyond reputejackiekof has a reputation beyond reputejackiekof has a reputation beyond reputejackiekof has a reputation beyond reputejackiekof has a reputation beyond reputejackiekof has a reputation beyond reputejackiekof has a reputation beyond reputejackiekof has a reputation beyond reputejackiekof has a reputation beyond reputejackiekof has a reputation beyond reputejackiekof has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Spa near CBD or bugis

Quote:
Originally Posted by jackiekof View Post
Yesterday i was around town,my sweet syt texted me to come over to celebrate valentine's day with her so i decide to make a booking.Damnn she was really busy on a valentine's day.Every hour have booking,I guess she gaining popularity from her affordable service and boobjob at a affordable rate.

Did the usual SOP,but today i requested for her to do stepping massage so it will be less tiring for her hands and its harder and able to hit all the sore spots.

Flipped over had the same good standard teasing of balls HDLY and ended with boob job and a sensual HJ not those rushy type

Paid 50 for tips, super worth
Pmed all bros
Old 29-02-2024, 04:31 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 110 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1267 / Power: 23
Bizsta has much to be proud ofBizsta has much to be proud ofBizsta has much to be proud ofBizsta has much to be proud ofBizsta has much to be proud ofBizsta has much to be proud ofBizsta has much to be proud ofBizsta has much to be proud ofBizsta has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by weewee333 View Post
Hi bro, able to share contact? TYVM
at least abt mid 40s
Old 01-03-2024, 06:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
evilsin deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by RaymondRedd View Post
Re-post for awareness

PPC having my old play ground for budget & fast release for couple of years liao, seem nothing much to venture liao.

Now i will cross the 2 overhead bridges to another mall for a nice/clean SPA hidden at the third-floor corner. Place is quiet (not much human footfall) and rate @ $68.00 for a class1 Spa was just nice for me.

The room was HUGE, can hold a massage bed, a massage chair, a washing basin & a big bath room (almost 180sqft, size of a HDB room)

Serve by a pleasant looking ML (small size about B+ cup) looks young but cannot tell her age (maybe between 28-30). She started with a great strong back massage, moving down to legs and she gave a super solid lower body massage. Last 15 minutes she slid her hands into the forbidden region to performance great HDLY to keep my spirit feeling damn high.

Turn over, she took great care to tease me and ran her hands all over my body, lick my nipple and I squeeze her B+ cup handful natural breast / zhut zhut while she gave me a good sensual release until I'm completely milk dry.

Not easy to get a budget class1 Spa which cost me $68.00 + $50.00 for a good relaxing afternoon

nice place
Old 03-03-2024, 01:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 146 / Power: 0
Tobokki deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyTobokki deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tobokki View Post
Boss Raymond can share ctc ? TIA
Thank you Boss Raymond for sharing the contact.

Here's my FR for the ML JiaJia. My mileage seems to be different from Boss Raymond. Didn't get to touch her or whatsoever. On WeChat tell me $58 before 2pm, went at 12:30 tell me $58 promo no more, must pay $68.

Location was easy to locate.
The place is discrete, I went during lunch hour but not much foot traffic

Looks: 7/10 never wear make up, can see her looks not bad but seems to be in bad mood. I come in she pretend don't know it's me looking for her, 脸黑黑
Body: 7/10 small and petite.
Boobs: 7/10 place is dark, couldn't see with her black top
Massage: 9.5/10 This is not what I came for but I am seriously impressed by her skills in massage, I go massage at least once a week visiting different people but she's the first to make me feel like I want to return for more based on massage alone
HJ: 6/10 Nothing special

Will I go back again? Yes. I'd go back for massage and a quick release.
Damage: $68 + $50

Last edited by Tobokki; 03-03-2024 at 01:47 PM. Reason: damage included
Old 03-03-2024, 04:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7 / Power: 0
QaVe85 is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by hornyxiaoboy2 View Post
For this area, must try Soda! Legendary Thai Juagen master

Right side is her
Can share & PM me Soda’s contact? Thanks in advance!
Old 03-03-2024, 09:08 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 623 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1724 / Power: 12
kungfufucker has a brilliant futurekungfufucker has a brilliant futurekungfufucker has a brilliant futurekungfufucker has a brilliant futurekungfufucker has a brilliant futurekungfufucker has a brilliant futurekungfufucker has a brilliant futurekungfufucker has a brilliant futurekungfufucker has a brilliant futurekungfufucker has a brilliant futurekungfufucker has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gooner80 View Post
Thx bro, din receive ler..mind to share again?
maybe prev your mailbox full so cant send, seems ok this time.Just pmed you.
Fellow bros feel free to reach out to me for help.
Good news, my this exotics looking Dongbei ML who does edging and all sorts of kinky stuff has decided to stay instead of going back as the shop is taken over by new management who is much much better than prev one. Fellow bros are really lucky, this is a good time to join in the fun and fuck hard man..she looks a bit like Kpop star Luna and a bit like Xinjiang actress Dilireba. Hard to find such exotic beautiful girl, Dongbei girls much better than south korean actually. Her figure also good, busty C cup, features very sharp and look natural, dont look like plastic surgery type.
As her shop is expat area near CBD, I love the theme of OL dominatrix 老板娘 so I buy SM stuff like whip and OL outfit and let her whack me, really suits the ambience and enivironement..
Old 06-03-2024, 09:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 428 / Power: 16
akira07 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterakira07 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterakira07 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterakira07 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterakira07 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by RaymondRedd View Post
Re-post for awareness

PPC having my old play ground for budget & fast release for couple of years liao, seem nothing much to venture liao.

Now i will cross the 2 overhead bridges to another mall for a nice/clean SPA hidden at the third-floor corner. Place is quiet (not much human footfall) and rate @ $68.00 for a class1 Spa was just nice for me.

The room was HUGE, can hold a massage bed, a massage chair, a washing basin & a big bath room (almost 180sqft, size of a HDB room)

Serve by a pleasant looking ML (small size about B+ cup) looks young but cannot tell her age (maybe between 28-30). She started with a great strong back massage, moving down to legs and she gave a super solid lower body massage. Last 15 minutes she slid her hands into the forbidden region to performance great HDLY to keep my spirit feeling damn high.

Turn over, she took great care to tease me and ran her hands all over my body, lick my nipple and I squeeze her B+ cup handful natural breast / zhut zhut while she gave me a good sensual release until I'm completely milk dry.

Not easy to get a budget class1 Spa which cost me $68.00 + $50.00 for a good relaxing afternoon
Thanks bro RaymondRedd for the share. Made an appointment and went down and place was easy to find. ML was attentive and tried to make small talk which I made some small jokes as well. Her massage was definitely not piano. However didn't get the HDLY and zhut zhut.. maybe not yandao enough.

But will definitely return for the massage as it's one of the better ones I've had.
Old 07-03-2024, 12:59 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 27 Post(s)
Quoted: 744 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3445 / Power: 2
PeePeeBoyinSG has a reputation beyond reputePeePeeBoyinSG has a reputation beyond reputePeePeeBoyinSG has a reputation beyond reputePeePeeBoyinSG has a reputation beyond reputePeePeeBoyinSG has a reputation beyond reputePeePeeBoyinSG has a reputation beyond reputePeePeeBoyinSG has a reputation beyond reputePeePeeBoyinSG has a reputation beyond reputePeePeeBoyinSG has a reputation beyond reputePeePeeBoyinSG has a reputation beyond reputePeePeeBoyinSG has a reputation beyond repute

Last night, I visited a PRC ML W @ RV, for the first time.
She just started work recently.
Slim pleasant looking MILF who offers very good oil massage and teasing/HDLY.

During Happy time, she will zhut zhut me and allow me to do likewise. But then, as part of her second Happy package, she will auto lower her long pants and underwear, and told me how to rub her south .. voila, she became soaking wet down below.
Since I have been going for regular JG maintenance, I did not release after some time.
Entrance fee is below 1B1R, and top-up for HJ is still reasonable considering she allows access to her south.
Nice comfy room with common shower.

Happy to have QCed this lady, and I will make a return visit.
Life is like a box of chocolates : you never know what you gonna get. Go explore !
Old 09-03-2024, 03:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 70 / Power: 4
Happytallman deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Was walking in CBD/Bugis. Went into a joint I have seen on FB pages. Not a discrete location but a quiet time of day. Took the prostate option for 90min.

I was assigned a skinny Thai ML with bad skin. Decided that I had paid the premium, so went back down and asked for a different ML. Much better PRC with clear skin and curves was assigned. Spoke english, soft and cheerful, and was very sensual.

Got a very good massage with teasing throughout and started HJ with roaming. I upgraded to BBBJ, nude, and 69. I have an ass fetish so enjoyed rimming her while getting my BBBJ. I don't go for more than that because that is what I like. Left very happy and slept well that night. When I am in the area and stressed, will likely go back to her.

PM for details but don't ask me for damage. I did not want to negotiate but have a great, relaxing, horny experience that I was happy to pay for and get what I wanted how I wanted it.
Old 12-03-2024, 12:26 AM
Samster

Quoted: 48 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 977 / Power: 21
dingo35 is a splendid one to beholddingo35 is a splendid one to beholddingo35 is a splendid one to beholddingo35 is a splendid one to beholddingo35 is a splendid one to beholddingo35 is a splendid one to beholddingo35 is a splendid one to beholddingo35 is a splendid one to behold

Happenned to pass by this spa at RV and had some time to spare. So decided to go for an hours massage to kill time. As this was my first time there, Just let the front desk assign.

Was assigned a petite ML. Height should be about 155cm thereabout. looks about mid to late twenties. Looks wise, I would say above average.
Was then led to the room and ask to change to disposables.
In came the ML in awhile and proceeded to massage, Strength wise not bad for her petite size. Can see tgat she is abit green but effort was commendable. Had some small talk and found out that she is only in this line for about 3 months. For massage, I would rate it a 7.5. She scores on the looks department. For this I would rate it an 8. As for sensual, only tier 1 was offered. Allows top roaming. Not for boob lovers. Small and natural with cute nipples. As she was wearing yoga pants, manged to rub from outside and can feel abit of wetness. Standard rates applies. Gave her a small tip above standard rates and left a happy man.
Before I left, manage to get her wechat. Will fibd her again if in the area.
Old 12-03-2024, 06:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
evilsin deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by evilsin View Post
nice place
Thanks Bro Raymond for sharing the contact.

Here's my FR for JiaJia.

Nice location and best of all its near my workplace. knew this place fairly well for hunting some vintage stuffs but still didnt noe there's a hidden gem jus rite behind. very easy to avoid the crowds as its corner unit can access thru the escalator or the lift jus infront.

Anyway im here to try the strong massage, yet to go for a good one after the start of covid.

Looks: 7.5/10
Body: 7/10 petite build
Massage: 9.5/10 (indeed she got the strength despite her small build, able to unlock my neck stiffness and back soreness - keep on asking if still need to press harder or not, strength alrite or not)
HJ: kept on chatting till she just proceed accordingly didnt even popped the qns
(oni after the session had ended she came in wif a hot drink and asked for the xtra fees)
RTM: yes since its near can popover during lunchtime for a relaxing afternoon

Damage: $88 + $50
Old 14-03-2024, 07:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
Tietjens deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:

Here's my FR for JiaJia.

Nice location and best of all its near my workplace. knew this place fairly well for hunting some vintage stuffs but still didnt noe there's a hidden gem jus rite behind. very easy to avoid the crowds as its corner unit can access thru the escalator or the lift jus infront.

Anyway im here to try the strong massage, yet to go for a good one after the start of covid.

Massage: 9.5/10 (indeed she got the strength despite her small build, able to unlock my neck stiffness and back soreness - keep on asking if still need to press harder or not, strength alrite or not)
HJ: kept on chatting till she just proceed accordingly didnt even popped the qns
(oni after the session had ended she came in wif a hot drink and asked for the xtra fees)

Was told this place will shut in July. Pity. I like the low footfall and big rooms.
Old 14-03-2024, 11:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 61 / Power: 3
Aalichlord deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Happytallman View Post
Was walking in CBD/Bugis. Went into a joint I have seen on FB pages. Not a discrete location but a quiet time of day. Took the prostate option for 90min.

I was assigned a skinny Thai ML with bad skin. Decided that I had paid the premium, so went back down and asked for a different ML. Much better PRC with clear skin and curves was assigned. Spoke english, soft and cheerful, and was very sensual.

Got a very good massage with teasing throughout and started HJ with roaming. I upgraded to BBBJ, nude, and 69. I have an ass fetish so enjoyed rimming her while getting my BBBJ. I don't go for more than that because that is what I like. Left very happy and slept well that night. When I am in the area and stressed, will likely go back to her.

PM for details but don't ask me for damage. I did not want to negotiate but have a great, relaxing, horny experience that I was happy to pay for and get what I wanted how I wanted it.
Can share contact please? Thank you!
Old 14-03-2024, 11:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 61 / Power: 3
Aalichlord deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:

Here's my FR for JiaJia.

Can share contact please? Thank you!
Old 15-03-2024, 08:58 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
liam5 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by dingo35 View Post
Happenned to pass by this spa at RV and had some time to spare. So decided to go for an hours massage to kill time. As this was my first time there, Just let the front desk assign.

Was assigned a petite ML. Height should be about 155cm thereabout. looks about mid to late twenties. Looks wise, I would say above average.
Was then led to the room and ask to change to disposables.
In came the ML in awhile and proceeded to massage, Strength wise not bad for her petite size. Can see tgat she is abit green but effort was commendable. Had some small talk and found out that she is only in this line for about 3 months. For massage, I would rate it a 7.5. She scores on the looks department. For this I would rate it an 8. As for sensual, only tier 1 was offered. Allows top roaming. Not for boob lovers. Small and natural with cute nipples. As she was wearing yoga pants, manged to rub from outside and can feel abit of wetness. Standard rates applies. Gave her a small tip above standard rates and left a happy man.
Before I left, manage to get her wechat. Will fibd her again if in the area.
Hi bro, can share contact and location? Thanks!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1