The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
hayhay, hcbj, HKCAD, io2io3io2io3, m00tix, manhood1900, schwing, slicker69, Wakeup123, wpns

Old 21-03-2024, 08:56 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 162 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 915 / Power: 8
ghostcow is a splendid one to beholdghostcow is a splendid one to beholdghostcow is a splendid one to beholdghostcow is a splendid one to beholdghostcow is a splendid one to beholdghostcow is a splendid one to beholdghostcow is a splendid one to beholdghostcow is a splendid one to behold
Re: Screwing maids

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sexadd1ct View Post
Is individual leh, nothing to do with their occupation right? I've had a few PH nurses here, some wild, some docile, but in the end all will become cumslut la
It has to do with their occupation bro. DH locked up at home for 1 week/1 month, so much pent up sexual frustration. Waiting to get fked good by bangala bf or samster bro only.

Heard so much gr8 things about PH being cumslut that I got to try it out.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stezo View Post
Some years ago I had a PH girl that worked in retail.

Would take her out for dinner, and then go for some crazy wild sex, she was really freaky. Sadly she went back home as her mom was ill, then I lost contact.. Maybe I need to go hunt for a new one. Just harder now as married.
Wow bro, sounds so good to bonk till u are sad when she go back. Freaky means she allow cum in anal?

Wonder if there is samster bro managed to bonk fair skin chio PH before? Like their actresses, see already very steam.

Old 21-03-2024, 10:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 656 / Power: 8
iicecube is a splendid one to beholdiicecube is a splendid one to beholdiicecube is a splendid one to beholdiicecube is a splendid one to beholdiicecube is a splendid one to beholdiicecube is a splendid one to behold

Any bro here know her?

(Still in Waiting Lists)
Old 21-03-2024, 10:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 656 / Power: 8
iicecube is a splendid one to beholdiicecube is a splendid one to beholdiicecube is a splendid one to beholdiicecube is a splendid one to beholdiicecube is a splendid one to beholdiicecube is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shangchi View Post
My experience is Indon maids are easier catch than others, you can try hired them next time
Actually mine was mostly from Myanmar, came here for cleaning also makeup themself 🤔
Speaking wise kinda poor and only 2 can slightly speak better..
Not too sure they got indon but piony/Myanmar quite alot.

(Still in Waiting Lists)
Old 21-03-2024, 11:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1832 / Power: 19
Twa_Kee has a brilliant futureTwa_Kee has a brilliant futureTwa_Kee has a brilliant futureTwa_Kee has a brilliant futureTwa_Kee has a brilliant futureTwa_Kee has a brilliant futureTwa_Kee has a brilliant futureTwa_Kee has a brilliant futureTwa_Kee has a brilliant futureTwa_Kee has a brilliant futureTwa_Kee has a brilliant future

Some maids are so pretty … see her everyday, can tahan meh ?
Old 22-03-2024, 07:18 AM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 587 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 525 / Power: 6
Wakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Twa_Kee View Post
Some maids are so pretty … see her everyday, can tahan meh ?
Bro, it's not hard to spot the maids having sex r/s with the employer. I ever see one maid loudly commanded the man to buy coffee n food for her with the man's mother wheelchair bound. If no sex involves, who will believe. I also saw Saturday many maids in market choosing clothing n buy cosmetics stuff n suddenly one tall old man appear n hold one of the maid hand. Some I believe consent is given by the wife as she cannot satisfy the husband sex needs, old already pussy dry.
Old 22-03-2024, 09:38 AM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
deskjet840 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by I Love Boobs View Post
Anybody fucked the Myanmar girl PeonyBlossom?
Understand this post is long overdue, somehow managed to link up this peony and waiting to meet her soon. Anyone brother engaged her services before?
Old 22-03-2024, 09:58 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 252 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 336 / Power: 9
helpmefast is one of the Best!helpmefast is one of the Best!helpmefast is one of the Best!helpmefast is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by deskjet840 View Post
Understand this post is long overdue, somehow managed to link up this peony and waiting to meet her soon. Anyone brother engaged her services before?
I did, but that maybe 1 to 2 years ago, back then I was thinking her boob job was poorly done. But looking at her current pictures seemed like not that bad alr, how much is she asking now? She's also pretty tall too, quite horny as well. But then again it's been 1-2 years so things may change, YMMV.

How much is she asking for? Back then, iirc, she asked $250
Old 22-03-2024, 10:01 AM
Samster

helpmefast is one of the Best!helpmefast is one of the Best!helpmefast is one of the Best!helpmefast is one of the Best!

Hey guys, have anyone up before a PH DH called "Sab" on michat before? How was she? Thanks guys
Old 22-03-2024, 10:52 AM
Samster

Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 116 / Power: 4
Shangchi deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyShangchi deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by deskjet840 View Post
She is a fair-skinned hot nurse, rates same as mentioned above by bro helpmefast, she is worth it but will not RTF as abit expensive

She suitable for Westie bro

Last edited by Shangchi; 22-03-2024 at 11:05 AM.
Old 22-03-2024, 10:57 AM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 886 / Power: 15
hornydude is a splendid one to beholdhornydude is a splendid one to beholdhornydude is a splendid one to beholdhornydude is a splendid one to beholdhornydude is a splendid one to beholdhornydude is a splendid one to beholdhornydude is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by ghostcow View Post
Wonder if there is samster bro managed to bonk fair skin chio PH before? Like their actresses, see already very steam.
Years ago in Japan on holiday, bonked a fair skin chio PH FL before, not cheap, lost contact when she went back to PH, but I still got her panties
Old 22-03-2024, 11:17 AM
Samster

Quote:
She is a fair-skinned hot nurse, rates same as mentioned above by bro helpmefast, she is worth it but will not RTF as abit expensive

She suitable for Westie bro

You tried her recently? Feel like trying again cos I rmb she was quite horny hahaha that time and I'm kinda running out of contacts/options myself ROFL.
Old 22-03-2024, 11:49 AM
Samster

Quoted: 162 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 915 / Power: 8
ghostcow is a splendid one to beholdghostcow is a splendid one to beholdghostcow is a splendid one to beholdghostcow is a splendid one to beholdghostcow is a splendid one to beholdghostcow is a splendid one to beholdghostcow is a splendid one to beholdghostcow is a splendid one to behold

Cleared for

Last edited by ghostcow; 23-03-2024 at 10:52 PM.
Old 22-03-2024, 11:57 AM
Samster

Quoted: 587 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 525 / Power: 6
Wakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
She is a fair-skinned hot nurse, rates same as mentioned above by bro helpmefast, she is worth it but will not RTF as abit expensive [/url]
Oh she's not a maid anymore?
Old 22-03-2024, 01:33 PM
Samster

Shangchi deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyShangchi deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wakeup123 View Post
Oh she's not a maid anymore?
If maid so sexy, I think kanna piak piak all day by her sir already lol

I saw on her social media that she wear nurse uniform.

I also ask her before if she medical staff.

Her off days usually not weekends, it’s random weekdays off shift.

I thinking since she nurse, her health status must be ok, I want to try her raw but no courage so never ask her lol

Last edited by Shangchi; 22-03-2024 at 01:57 PM.
Old 22-03-2024, 01:34 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by helpmefast View Post
You tried her recently? Feel like trying again cos I rmb she was quite horny hahaha that time and I'm kinda running out of contacts/options myself ROFL.
Not very recent, like 1-2 months ago. She easy to date out as long as can pay

Last edited by Shangchi; 22-03-2024 at 01:55 PM.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1