The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 10-04-2024, 08:25 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 42 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 476 / Power: 20
freshmilk is a glorious beacon of lightfreshmilk is a glorious beacon of lightfreshmilk is a glorious beacon of lightfreshmilk is a glorious beacon of lightfreshmilk is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Parklane things

Finally get to do tangli
Standard transaction at 3B, but the titties really is a sight to behold 😊
Old 10-04-2024, 09:07 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
hugomark83 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by BiggestChungus View Post
Just did Tang Li. Love those big melons.
She allow kissing and suck nipples?
Old 10-04-2024, 01:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 301 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 344 / Power: 9
Wolfen1977 is one of the Best!Wolfen1977 is one of the Best!Wolfen1977 is one of the Best!Wolfen1977 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by wanchope View Post
The big tits neighbour smoke inside her unit. lol
I don't mind the smoke cause i smoke also but it's her "service" which is a damn turn off.
Old 10-04-2024, 04:00 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 972 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7047 / Power: 25
MichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by freshmilk View Post
Finally get to do tangli
A bit expensive..last time at orchard towers we did her for 100 dollars only
Old 10-04-2024, 05:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 76 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1639 / Power: 17
chanster has a brilliant futurechanster has a brilliant futurechanster has a brilliant futurechanster has a brilliant futurechanster has a brilliant futurechanster has a brilliant futurechanster has a brilliant futurechanster has a brilliant futurechanster has a brilliant futurechanster has a brilliant futurechanster has a brilliant future
Quote:
Finally get to do tangli
Her two tits are waiting in the shop to suck now
Old 10-04-2024, 05:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 33 / Power: 0
foxtro deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by chanster View Post
Her two tits are waiting in the shop to suck now
is it 5th floor coming from escalator right side second shop (beside the bigger boobs neighbor which is the first shop)?
Old 10-04-2024, 05:44 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 36 Post(s)
Quoted: 1107 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15751 / Power: 25
WOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Finally get to do tangli
WOO UPZ 👍 👍 👍
Old 10-04-2024, 09:05 PM
Samster

MichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by foxtro View Post
is it 5th floor coming from escalator right side second shop (beside the bigger boobs neighbor which is the first shop)?
First shop bigger boobs is it viet may?or the other famous prc mary ?
Old 10-04-2024, 09:24 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rav1sk View Post
Btw Tang li is ɓack and now at #05-10.
This is the most updated info cheers...tang li is second shop
Old 11-04-2024, 05:10 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolfen1977 View Post

Settled on the big tits woman next to Tang Li unit at L5, service left much to be desired and kept trying to upsell. She doesn't allow alot like kissing or even sucking on her huge tits. That was a turn off and left without coming.

Walking around, has anyone tried the girl next to XQ's unit and next to scuba shop? Looks ok but i don't want a repeat of doing and flushing 140 down the drain.
The big tits woman next to tang li is viet lisa..just tried..she is asking 60 for hj 100 for bbbj and 150 for full service..she does not allow kissing and no sucking of her boobs..only light touching of boobs is allowed...rtf no no
Old 12-04-2024, 09:38 AM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 38 / Power: 0
jinniz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by MichaelWinn View Post
The big tits woman next to tang li is viet lisa..just tried..she is asking 60 for hj 100 for bbbj and 150 for full service..she does not allow kissing and no sucking of her boobs..only light touching of boobs is allowed...rtf no no
hmm i tot viet lisa shop is level 4?
Old 12-04-2024, 09:54 AM
Samster

Quoted: 31 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 49 / Power: 0
AGoodTime deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by jinniz View Post
hmm i tot viet lisa shop is level 4?
Yup, there are probably two Lisa. Another viet in front of the lift at level 4 is Sabrina. All have big melons, if you're into it
Old 12-04-2024, 10:36 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by AGoodTime View Post
Yup, there are probably two Lisa. Another viet in front of the lift at level 4 is Sabrina. All have big melons, if you're into it
Is sabrina still working? Some girls said she moved elsewhere....had her more than six months ago..she wanted 200 for full service...
Old 12-04-2024, 10:51 AM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 38 / Power: 0
jinniz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by MichaelWinn View Post
Is sabrina still working? Some girls said she moved elsewhere....had her more than six months ago..she wanted 200 for full service...
lisa phan lvl 4 is a slut, got all the skills but she is lazy, not worth it imo, if can top up 50 she offer raw also lol
Old 12-04-2024, 11:08 AM
Samster

Quoted: 64 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 482 / Power: 4
Rav1sk is a glorious beacon of lightRav1sk is a glorious beacon of lightRav1sk is a glorious beacon of lightRav1sk is a glorious beacon of lightRav1sk is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by AGoodTime View Post
The level 4 facing on the lift on the right side right?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1