The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help.

User Tag List

Old 28-10-2011, 07:46 AM
Cyberspace Nerd

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 494 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2863 / Power: 300
sammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Relationship wif a viet girl....

Quote:
Originally Posted by iLuvVietNam View Post
Perhaps we can advice you ...
Should be "Perhaps we can ADVISE you...".

"Advice" is a noun.
  3. If you do arrange social meetings through this site, do NOT reveal your primary sammyboy nick.
  4. Whores are for fucking not loving. Just fuck them and be done with it.
Sign up for Premium Membership for great discounts and whole host of other forum benefits. Premium Membership details.

scan this code for SBF updates
Old 28-10-2011, 05:25 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 186 / Power: 17
ilovedoggie is a Helpful and Caring Samsterilovedoggie is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by KangTuo View Post
i don't recieve any sms / call from any vb to go find them before leh
only bring them go bugis or beach
haha... u mai geh geh and humble... your hp rings and TN comes in at the rate of 1000rpm all the time. anh jack will hv random VB slapping his butt everytime... u all the masters *kneel down*

u more power can bring them to beach... can xnn and dam tac them under the moonlight. so lang man wa! they ask me go find them and become their robert only... after a while will dump me one side...

typical sales pitching TN from them: e buon wa, e dag o nha nho a, a co muon gap e k, hnay k co khach buon wa, may gio a lam ve, kg co tien cho ba ba ma ma etc... some even call me in the middle of the night and noi TV with me when my brain can hardly work... disturb me sleeping only

perhaps i shd invest in a spare hp if wan to go play play arnd east side more often...

- Close your eyes and walk with your heart -
Old 28-10-2011, 07:13 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 8 / Power: 0
tigerking is Cool - loads of Potential

just FnF ,the viet babe only love yours money ,they will suck your "blood" dry in term to fulfill their family in vietnam!

Last edited by tigerking; 28-10-2011 at 07:14 PM. Reason: wrong spelling
Old 30-10-2011, 05:01 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 593 / Power: 21
MaMister is a name known to allMaMister is a name known to allMaMister is a name known to allMaMister is a name known to allMaMister is a name known to allMaMister is a name known to all

Bro link the pics again leh...
Old 30-10-2011, 07:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 88 / Power: 19
EmperorLiang deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

As the phrase of my buddy said "Sux you dry like a straw!" Personal feel is, save your money for something else. 80% of time and money spent for your case is not worth.. treat it as a past tense or as a memorable experiences! Same for me, i've let go of my girl since long ago. Time to move on and look for another path of enjoyment! hahaha~ Goodluck to u~ bless u!
Old 30-10-2011, 09:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 857 / Power: 20
V|ernar is a splendid one to beholdV|ernar is a splendid one to beholdV|ernar is a splendid one to beholdV|ernar is a splendid one to beholdV|ernar is a splendid one to beholdV|ernar is a splendid one to beholdV|ernar is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
correction to your post...

it should be most of the time very sneaky
greedy , stingy , sneaky and lots of plan to chop carrot !
Old 01-11-2011, 01:49 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 48 / Power: 0
xyman deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by shysaint View Post
Bro , they are now conducting many house raids in geylang ! ..

IF you search my stories .. i ever told about the house raids story
Bro, after so many lessons, I learn it:

- when a vn girl say 'anh khong yeu em', means you no give her money
- when a vn girl say 'em buon', means she not earning enough and will seek your sympathy to give her money
- no give her lot of money to make her love you, ask her to love you first before taking care of her... Haha.. I used this trick a lot now....
Old 01-11-2011, 08:55 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 892 / Power: 19
shysaint is a splendid one to beholdshysaint is a splendid one to beholdshysaint is a splendid one to beholdshysaint is a splendid one to beholdshysaint is a splendid one to beholdshysaint is a splendid one to beholdshysaint is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by xyman View Post

- when a vn girl say 'em buon', means she not earning enough and will seek your sympathy to give her money
- no give her lot of money to make her love you, ask her to love you first before taking care of her... Haha.. I used this trick a lot now....
Well done

Uncensored Videos from thisav.com

We are the Samster Community ... WE Share & Contribute ...
All PoinTs will be R.I.K.
2015 pts in 2015
Old 01-11-2011, 09:23 AM
Samster

V|ernar is a splendid one to beholdV|ernar is a splendid one to beholdV|ernar is a splendid one to beholdV|ernar is a splendid one to beholdV|ernar is a splendid one to beholdV|ernar is a splendid one to beholdV|ernar is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by xyman View Post

Guess you another one start to know about VB !

Actually is the same the other way round , em khong yeu anh mean pls come hotel with me , anh buon mean I haven't bonk you enough , I learn from a senior bro a lot , play mind game with them and let them know if they lost you , they will never find someone better !
Old 06-11-2011, 09:55 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Alimi deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by V|ernar View Post
Guess you another one start to know about VB !

Actually is the same the other way round , em khong yeu anh mean pls come hotel with me , anh buon mean I haven't bonk you enough , I learn from a senior bro a lot , play mind game with them and let them know if they lost you , they will never find someone better !
I agree with you. WLs/FLs or VBs are gals with common objective to make money for living. If lucky, get married with good men and retire from being WLs/FLs forever - which is slim chance but not farfetched.

By understanding VB's life predicaments and situational behaviors as WL/FL, I find it more reasonable and tolerant when dealing with VBs whom seem to tell many lies just to rip off as much money as possible from their customers, with exception to their true love boy friends and genuine male friends...
Old 08-11-2011, 01:24 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 709 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2768 / Power: 19
KangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alimi View Post
with exception to their true love boy friends and genuine male friends...
if they see you as a genuine male friend, they will not ask anything (money) you and will not expect you to ask anything (bonking) from them.

as for a true love boyfriend, they will still expect the boyfriend to help them out (money). in return they will be willing to accompany you whenever they are free or whenever you need them.
Old 08-11-2011, 10:40 AM
Samster

Quote:
if they see you as a genuine male friend, they will not ask anything (money) you and will not expect you to ask anything (bonking) from them.

as for a true love boyfriend, they will still expect the boyfriend to help them out (money). in return they will be willing to accompany you whenever they are free or whenever you need them.
oh yes , this i agree . VB got true male friend which they never bonk and only talk .. i guess this never happen in singapore ?
Old 08-11-2011, 12:04 PM
Samster

KangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
oh yes , this i agree . VB got true male friend which they never bonk and only talk .. i guess this never happen in singapore ?
it is just like we guys in sillypore knowing sillypore girls thru work, school, streets, online with purely friendship and no sex. many vb working here will still see some guys in sillypore as purely friends...

why it won't happen here in sillypore because most of us guys get to know vb at jc/gl. what is in our mind is just sex and hanky panky stuff. not many of us guys would want to waste time being friends of the vb and get nothing back in return...

but saying so, i still see some vb as true friends after "chua tay" or after some bonking. Ocassionally i will say hi and talk to them. one particular vb is my former number2.

most vb i have kc-ed and later chia tay choose not to keep in touch with me already
Old 08-11-2011, 01:25 PM
Samster

Quote:
it is just like we guys in sillypore knowing sillypore girls thru work, school, streets, online with purely friendship and no sex. many vb working here will still see some guys in sillypore as purely friends...

why it won't happen here in sillypore because most of us guys get to know vb at jc/gl. what is in our mind is just sex and hanky panky stuff. not many of us guys would want to waste time being friends of the vb and get nothing back in return...

but saying so, i still see some vb as true friends after "chua tay" or after some bonking. Ocassionally i will say hi and talk to them. one particular vb is my former number2.

most vb i have kc-ed and later chia tay choose not to keep in touch with me already
Actually I also have none after I bonk them and left them , they also choose not to contact me again ... Say shit stuff what hurt too deep ... Sometimes I think is rubbish .. Cause can see them hugging other man ! Lol
Old 08-11-2011, 02:50 PM
Samster

Quote:
Actually I also have none after I bonk them and left them , they also choose not to contact me again ... Say shit stuff what hurt too deep ... Sometimes I think is rubbish .. Cause can see them hugging other man ! Lol
you good... you left them
usually i am the one being dumped and hurt
i tell them i am hurt they say i talk rubbish and xao nhieu nhieu because they see me hugging other vb after chia tay.

vb hug other man = they working so need understand
man hug other vb = xao nhieu nhieu
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1