The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 02-07-2012, 09:10 AM
Samster (B)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 152 / Power: 0
MAYOR is a Helpful and Caring SamsterMAYOR is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: NEW ANGELES CITY (Pampanga, Balibago, Subic and anywhere else in PI)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gem08 View Post
thank you so much for your info bro... as its only my very first trip there... i suppose wont be exploring too far off. 700p for 2hrs... limited to number of shots??

thanks
gem
It's for you to negotiate with the girl. Some may let you have unlimited shots while others give only one shot. Generally the norm is one BBBJ with CIM, followed by FJ. So that is considered as 2 shots, rite?
Old 02-07-2012, 09:18 AM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2600 / Power: 12
Gem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by MAYOR View Post
It's for you to negotiate with the girl. Some may let you have unlimited shots while others give only one shot. Generally the norm is one BBBJ with CIM, followed by FJ. So that is considered as 2 shots, rite?
thank you mayor! now im clear on this.
Old 02-07-2012, 12:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 212 / Power: 18
inluv07 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterinluv07 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterinluv07 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boat collector View Post
We are in our 30s. hehe.. but my observation is that some of the more regular brothers here also don't flash the cash and the girls still love them.. and they are not in their 30s anymore..

Well, it is not like we're going to marry them.. so I didn't mean to go out of the way to please the girl.. but try to be pleasant and you will get repaid. You are 100% right.. there are thousands of girls there.. if you don't click move on and don't waste time.

Again you are 100% right.. whats the big deal with LT anyway.. if the girl leaves only means you have the opportunity to look for another one... and if you keep their phone numbers, you can also order take out to the rooms! never have to step out to look for another girl! hehehe.. like ordering Pizza! hahaha...

2 trips ago, thanks to a small collection of phone numbers, I just ordered in.. didn't have to go to the bars to look for the girls! problem then became how to get them out of the room before the next girl comes! hahahah

I hear you. AC is not a safe place to flash any cash, lots of spotters and sure don't need their attention. And honestly, pinays that go from dead to all hot at the sight or idea of $$, who needs those...

What I'm saying is, don't let our bros expect that if you treat the girls real good, they will automatically do the same to you. But usually, you can already tell during the interview if she is keen or not. Then again I've been wrong bothways..confusing eh?

Don't let little setbacks spoil the holiday! There are no guarantees mate...if things are just not happening, dump and find another. If you don't get a runner, excellent! But do not have the expectation that if you do all the right things you will not get one.
Old 02-07-2012, 01:32 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -12 / Power: 0
discoverer is stuck in moderation for some time to come

oh i got that too. but for me i would treat them good in other means to compensate for $$$. when i was in bkk, i volunteered to go down and buy some condoms. i came up with a box of durex and a packet of flu medicine which cost less than $0.50. she said "i no know i sick na... but you know ah!" end of the sessions she said "up to you na, no gib money ok na!"
Old 02-07-2012, 01:33 PM
Samster

Gem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond repute

oh i got that too. but for me i would treat them good in other means to compensate for $$$. when i was in bkk, i volunteered to go down and buy some condoms. i came up with a box of durex and a packet of flu medicine which cost less than $0.50. she said "i no know i sick na... but you know ah!" end of the sessions she said "up to you na, no gib money ok na!"
Old 02-07-2012, 01:40 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 541 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 789 / Power: 15
Ninja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to behold

Hahaha..... I got zapped and don't know about it.
After I read the posts on zaps I went to check my User CP and found that I was zapped too. That prick wrote (many samsters have the same zap now, dun post here).

Dun ever let me find out who tat prick is.... I promise to pay him back swee swee for his zapping.
Old 02-07-2012, 02:47 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 424 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5581 / Power: 22
etsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
hahhaa... infact i just got to know about zapping!! just noticed theres this comment section. sorry to those bros who left me good comments. thanks too!
however i was zapped here with the comment "dun talk only... post some FRs"... hmmm im just a new recruit, and my actual exercise is only next week.
Don't worry lah, I upped you .. my measly points

Continue ..
Old 02-07-2012, 03:34 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 109 / Power: 14
manilaboy2007 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guymanilaboy2007 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Oh shit I only know about the User CP today!! Thanks for all the brothers that up me!! Sorry now then I realised like 1 year after upped me =pppp
Old 02-07-2012, 05:32 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 43 / Power: 0
mrgolden deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Smile Re: NEW ANGELES CITY (Pampanga, Balibago, Subic and anywhere else in PI)

i'm a newbie to AC, what hotel can i get if budget around 2000 to 2500 ? any recommendation?? thinking to going there with few of us soon
Old 02-07-2012, 06:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1611 / Power: 16
The Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant future

Logged in today after a couple of days.

Noticed d discussion on zapping n someone referring to ... Tht it cld be me... just wanna reiterate tht Im least interested in zapping anyone.

Guys who doubt the veracity of my claims can check with SammyBoss. Someone is playing Foul. This happened in the Petain thread as well.

As far as im concerned im supportive of any PI thread n wld not need to repeat tht a 100x.

And i seriously think v should get back to screwing chicks n posting FRs/tips.

Back to business.
Old 02-07-2012, 06:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1611 / Power: 16
The Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant future

Yes bro... Gotta steer clear of Pinays who turn Red Hot at the sight of cash.

No flashing $ or expensive gadgets.

These r best left in the hotel safe.

Quote:
Originally Posted by inluv07 View Post
I hear you. AC is not a safe place to flash any cash, lots of spotters and sure don't need their attention. And honestly, pinays that go from dead to all hot at the sight or idea of $$, who needs those...

What I'm saying is, don't let our bros expect that if you treat the girls real good, they will automatically do the same to you. But usually, you can already tell during the interview if she is keen or not. Then again I've been wrong bothways..confusing eh?

Don't let little setbacks spoil the holiday! There are no guarantees mate...if things are just not happening, dump and find another. If you don't get a runner, excellent! But do not have the expectation that if you do all the right things you will not get one.
Old 02-07-2012, 09:01 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by etsys View Post
Don't worry lah, I upped you .. my measly points

Continue ..
oohhh i love you not any less than the pinoys!!!

oh yeah... just happen to browse thru... sg-clark-sg in nov less than $100 from tiger!
Old 02-07-2012, 11:01 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 138 / Power: 13
jackurass deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyjackurass deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
oohhh i love you not any less than the pinoys!!!

oh yeah... just happen to browse thru... sg-clark-sg in nov less than $100 from tiger!
4 more days,AC here we come.whahahaha
Old 02-07-2012, 11:47 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 128 / Power: 16
Boat collector deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyBoat collector deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Not very intelligent isn't it? Threatening to zap because we post here.. Anyway, I will post wherever I want! Doesn't matter.. while getting zapped is irritating, points don't matter...

Get a life la.. to most of us this forum is a hobby.. don't take it so seriously la... We all go out to cheong and have fun only.. I will post on both AC threads and all threads.. live with it!
Old 02-07-2012, 11:56 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 152 / Power: 0
MAYOR is a Helpful and Caring SamsterMAYOR is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrgolden View Post
Mayor,

nice shoot! more picture please
Alrite, since you asked...... here's one for you.

ENJOY!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1