The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
Elecher, Quennie

Old 05-01-2023, 01:12 AM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -2 / Power: 0
Areeth is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Re: Fucking in the public area

How do you guys ask to be a watcher? If i see a couple doing things in the car, do i just park beside them and start faping or should i ask or do something first?
Old 05-01-2023, 02:37 AM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 30 / Power: 0
chikNT deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Around 2014-2015 when Club V6 was still around, I have a so call Thai Singer/Dancer GF who was working there. So usually they knows their sets and when they need to be up on stage. Every time she not singing or dancing she will be at my table at the usually at the left of the stage towards the smoking room.

One night it was different and she was super horny, whenever she’s at my table she would sit on my lap and with her skirt and g string, her pussy was like directly on my hardened dick and left wet patches on my shorts.

After the first set of music, she asked me to follow her out of V6 to buy some food. We went a level down and spotted the handicap toilet. We ditched the idea of buying the food and went straight into the toilet. It’s nearly her turn soon so she had only like 5 minutes and she kneel down on the toilet floor and starting blowing me. I was rock hard and trying not to cum and she took my dick deep into her throat. After which she left me blue balls and said she have to go back to the stage.

During her second set, she keep looking at my direction sending me kisses and those seducing licking of lips on stage. This time I tell myself I sure will unload everything. After her set ended, I pulled her out of V6 and headed straight back into the same handicap toilet where as this time she place both her hands on the basin, facing the mirror while I entered her from behind. I begin pumping her so hard that I had to close her mouth to stop her from moaning so loudly. She was so wet that I use her dripping juices and entered her asshole. Oh I forget to mention. She loves it in both her bottom holes and her top hole (mouth).

She told me, teerak please faster cum I need to go up on stage again soon na. So while grabbing her C cups and looking at her high face at the mirror and also alternating between her pussy and asshole. I came into her pussy.

To my surprise she did not even bother to wipe it with the tissue and we both rushed back to the club as she had to go on stage to dance. Back at the club, I was grinning at her while she was on stage. Don’t know if my cum got drip at the stage or not as I unloaded everything I had into her. That was one of my unforgettable experience and sadly, we did not end up together but she was truly one of my best sexperience in life.

We also did it in my car at the carpark of V6, at the carpark beside V6, textile center I think, at her rented apartment when everyone went to work early and she stayed behind to invite me in for a quickie. At mount sophia. At Dempsey. At Kent ridge. At Kallang open air carpark. CIM, CIP, CIAss all done. Sometimes I wonder why did I not end up being with her. Oh well hope this memory of mine last forever!
Old 05-01-2023, 04:04 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 28 / Power: 0
smallstrong deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

The wedding stories reminded me of my own. Me and my then gf attended a friend wedding many years ago. She was wearing a low cut dress with loose selves. I always like to pull the selves down to show her bald shoulders; i love to bite on them. I requested for her to pull both her selves down during the dinner and surprisingly she did. Shes not the type that she like to show skin in public. She gotten high with all the beer as she help to get all the uncles to finish the bottles that the newly wed brought as they do not want to bring back.

After the wedding ends, we walk home instead of taking cab. Think is 30 mins walk. We pass the long bridge near roberston quay and i pull her to sit on the stairs to rest. I kiss and french her. I went under her dress and caress her and the theres no rejection. Luckily it was late and theres no one as its really out in the open. I tried to pull her to the sprial stairs where we will be hidden for more actions and i got a no from her. Sian max but cant do anything about it so we continue to walk home.

She crashed upon reaching her bed. As im sober, i clean her up. I tried my luck and kiss and touch her again. There are times when action starts but due to all the beer, she just fell asleep while im still kissing and touching. Super anti climax. She responded with her tongue; half the battle won. I really like frenching so we did it for a while and of course, see if she fell asleep. I moved her to a sitting position and im in a kneeling position and move her head to my ears and neck; like how she lick and suck there. Again surprisingly shes still into it. I moved her mouth to my nipples and she suck on them and her hands were roaming my dick and im grabbing her boobs. Im thinking today may be the day to receive a bj. She dislikes bj. I stood up and push my dick near her mouth and she took it with no questions asked. Holy shit. I strike lottery. The only complain i have is she will just have sucking action, no licking of balls or licking of my rod but i guess thats better than nothing. I told her im about to cum but she did not release my rod and continue sucking. This is my first ever cim. Though from her facial expression she do not like it but she carry on making sure im dry. I quickly pass her tissues and it seems that my soliders have woken her up; she seems so much sober. Next time when i want to wake her up, i prob could try this again… haha
Old 06-01-2023, 12:33 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 59 / Power: 6
lailaidown deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by chikNT View Post
We also did it in my car at the carpark of V6, at the carpark beside V6, textile center I think, at her rented apartment when everyone went to work early and she stayed behind to invite me in for a quickie. At mount sophia. At Dempsey. At Kent ridge. At Kallang open air carpark. CIM, CIP, CIAss all done. Sometimes I wonder why did I not end up being with her. Oh well hope this memory of mine last forever!
Nice share bro
Old 08-01-2023, 12:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 706 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 813 / Power: 3
AnnieYJL is a splendid one to beholdAnnieYJL is a splendid one to beholdAnnieYJL is a splendid one to beholdAnnieYJL is a splendid one to beholdAnnieYJL is a splendid one to beholdAnnieYJL is a splendid one to beholdAnnieYJL is a splendid one to behold

My bestie encouraged me to try my first car sex. It was so restrictive and if I am not so flexible, I would have broken my back. Haha! But the excitement is priceless. When my bra is removed and flung to the back seat, I was really worried about exposing myself. Kind of crazy experience and I doubt I will do it again
Old 08-01-2023, 04:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 57 / Power: 6
AbsoluteMaiHum deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnnieYJL View Post
My bestie encouraged me to try my first car sex. It was so restrictive and if I am not so flexible, I would have broken my back. Haha! But the excitement is priceless. When my bra is removed and flung to the back seat, I was really worried about exposing myself. Kind of crazy experience and I doubt I will do it again
Maybe you'll enjoy more if there is more space, like in an MPV
Old 09-01-2023, 12:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 203 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1132 / Power: 12
stfu2 has much to be proud ofstfu2 has much to be proud ofstfu2 has much to be proud ofstfu2 has much to be proud ofstfu2 has much to be proud ofstfu2 has much to be proud ofstfu2 has much to be proud ofstfu2 has much to be proud ofstfu2 has much to be proud of

Maybe we should have a “car parks good for bonking” thread. I don’t know any secluded ones in the north, always wanted to try.
Old 09-01-2023, 01:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 912 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1848 / Power: 16
itguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by stfu2 View Post
Maybe we should have a “car parks good for bonking” thread. I don’t know any secluded ones in the north, always wanted to try.
Bro, now with the camera all around. Got to be more careful. hahaha.

Recently a friend did it in a park. After he finish then he notice the camera. Jia lat. hahaha.
Old 09-01-2023, 05:12 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 635 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1548 / Power: 4
guyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by itguy2008 View Post
Bro, now with the camera all around. Got to be more careful. hahaha.

Recently a friend did it in a park. After he finish then he notice the camera. Jia lat. hahaha.
Put it this way, one housing estate if estimate about 50-80 cameras (10 blocks, 2 stairwells x 2, lift x 2-3, 2 MSCPs x 4-6). At 1.2mp even 15fps, this would require a huge amount of storage for recording purposes.

I doubt HDB would keep such a big backlog of data and also so free to browse the camera in real-time or review captures.

This is just 1 estate, blow up to whole of SG, you think they willing to pay so much for storage or not? As well as manpower to monitor each and every channel live in real-time.
Old 09-01-2023, 05:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 78 / Power: 7
agreewithyou deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by guyorgirl View Post
Put it this way, one housing estate if estimate about 50-80 cameras (10 blocks, 2 stairwells x 2, lift x 2-3, 2 MSCPs x 4-6). At 1.2mp even 15fps, this would require a huge amount of storage for recording purposes.

I doubt HDB would keep such a big backlog of data and also so free to browse the camera in real-time or review captures.

This is just 1 estate, blow up to whole of SG, you think they willing to pay so much for storage or not? As well as manpower to monitor each and every channel live in real-time.
They won't be viewing the recordings unless there are complaints or incidents
Old 09-01-2023, 05:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 203 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1132 / Power: 12
stfu2 has much to be proud ofstfu2 has much to be proud ofstfu2 has much to be proud ofstfu2 has much to be proud ofstfu2 has much to be proud ofstfu2 has much to be proud ofstfu2 has much to be proud ofstfu2 has much to be proud ofstfu2 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by agreewithyou View Post
Yeah, manpower more costly. Recording size can be kept to minimum by recording based on events like motion or sound. HDB car parks do not have cam at higher floors in my area for example but they’re facing units where people can see.
Old 09-01-2023, 05:23 PM
Samster

guyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by agreewithyou View Post
That's what I'm trying to say.

Quote:
Originally Posted by stfu2 View Post
Yeah, manpower more costly. Recording size can be kept to minimum by recording based on events like motion or sound. HDB car parks do not have cam at higher floors in my area for example but they’re facing units where people can see.
That's why I calculated about 2 per stairwell, probably at the lower levels. They won't install one every level.

Same for MSCPs.
Old 09-01-2023, 05:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 138 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 208 / Power: 2
rogertks is a Helpful and Caring Samsterrogertks is a Helpful and Caring Samsterrogertks is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by guyorgirl View Post
That's what I'm trying to say.

That's why I calculated about 2 per stairwell, probably at the lower levels. They won't install one every level.

Same for MSCPs.
This gog so free to TCSS but don't wanna update his Janice thread.

R(ogertks): CB gog!
Old 09-01-2023, 06:23 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by rogertks View Post
This gog so free to TCSS but don't wanna update his Janice thread.

R(ogertks): CB gog!
KNN! Stalker!!!! LOL... ok ok.. I update a short one.
Old 09-01-2023, 06:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3 / Power: 0
valiantpounder is Cool - loads of Potential

i curious to try airplane but like damn difficult lol
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1