The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List
1980, nirvana

Old 10-11-2023, 11:43 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 33 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 646 / Power: 17
oshkosh is a name known to alloshkosh is a name known to alloshkosh is a name known to alloshkosh is a name known to alloshkosh is a name known to alloshkosh is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by Questioneer View Post
Besides Tony/Jane/Jackson, are there other reliable outcall providers?
Hi can share contact for out calls?
Old 11-11-2023, 02:01 PM
Samster

Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 203 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1539 / Power: 10
edwardgreene has a brilliant futureedwardgreene has a brilliant futureedwardgreene has a brilliant futureedwardgreene has a brilliant futureedwardgreene has a brilliant futureedwardgreene has a brilliant futureedwardgreene has a brilliant futureedwardgreene has a brilliant futureedwardgreene has a brilliant futureedwardgreene has a brilliant futureedwardgreene has a brilliant future
Most of the time I get them to hangout with me that includes some basic shopping. If the chemistry does last, they do stay the night/s with me. After that I just leave a tip.

While in in BKK, I have found two useful ways to meet girls.
Telegram search for Sideline Thailand Official. Once you join it's straight forward. So far this is not bad the turnout.

Another is TanTan app, an Asian dating app like Tinder. Browse and like is free, chat is free I'd you both 'like' each other, If they 'like' you and you want to try and chat with them, I believe it's like $8 for 3 days charge doe the app features. Also not bad.

I do check with the girls to confirm if they are LBs or real person in photo, If not I tell them I will reject upon meeting - so far no landmines.

Have fun

Quote:
Originally Posted by Garbage View Post
Depends on you're just meeting them for a quick fk session or you want to bring her out for dinner, pubs etc
Old 11-11-2023, 02:02 PM
Samster

edwardgreene has a brilliant futureedwardgreene has a brilliant futureedwardgreene has a brilliant futureedwardgreene has a brilliant futureedwardgreene has a brilliant futureedwardgreene has a brilliant futureedwardgreene has a brilliant futureedwardgreene has a brilliant futureedwardgreene has a brilliant futureedwardgreene has a brilliant futureedwardgreene has a brilliant future
Most of the time I get them to hangout with me that includes some basic shopping. If the chemistry does last, they do stay the night/s with me. After that I just leave a tip.

Telegram search for Sideline Thailand Official. Once you join it's straight forward. So far this is not bad the turnout.

Another is TanTan app, an Asian dating app like Tinder. Browse and like is free, chat is free I'd you both 'like' each other, If they 'like' you and you want to try and chat with them, I believe it's like $8 for 3 days charge doe the app features. Also not bad.

I do check with the girls to confirm if they are LBs or real person in photo, If not I tell them I will reject upon meeting - so far no landmines.

Have fun

Quote:
Depends on you're just meeting them for a quick fk session or you want to bring her out for dinner, pubs etc

Quote:
Old 11-11-2023, 03:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5 / Power: 0
lollerbeans is Cool - loads of Potential
Re: Bangkok Chiong Scene / Massage / AGoGo / Clubs / Disco

Was at nana last night. Billboard filled with ang mohs and girls only interested in them. Rainbow 5 had a lot of hotties and more catered to Asians but go early otherwise they’re all taken.
Old 11-11-2023, 04:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21 / Power: 0
Darkraid deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by edwardgreene View Post

Have fun
Do those in sideline thailand do outcall to hotel room?
Old 11-11-2023, 05:52 PM
Samster

Yes they do, but it also depends on the girl. You will see in the description if the girl has been verified (seems reliable from the ones I met). It also tells you which part of the city she prefers and is located, and her preferences.

Once I see the girl I like, I copy paste link or just click open into chrome which can do immediate translation which is quite accurate.

They also have prices which I don't find accurate, meaning is they quite 1000 bath, you would need to give 10-30% buffer depending on the amount shown in the description. Again best to confirm pricing with the girl before meeting up and also if you like her can book overnight or more days if you really give GFE.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darkraid View Post
Old 11-11-2023, 10:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 41 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 302 / Power: 15
steve_li is one of the Best!steve_li is one of the Best!steve_li is one of the Best!steve_li is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by norib View Post
How much would you say a typical girl at a massage parlor makes in a month? I asked a girl working part-time there and she said between 100K-200K lol. I couldn't believe it. she only works on the weekends, so she would have to make around 10000 per day. let's assume she can receive 1500 or so per customer after mamasan and shop take a cut, meaning she have to fuck 6-7 guys a day each time to make 10000. and she not model type beauty either, just normal girl.

the math does not add up. some less attractive girls could be sitting at massage shop all day only get 1 customer a day. if that customer pay 2000 or so for 1 shot plus a little tip. maybe she can make 1800 from him, work full month no rest at all can make 50K. but if shop has 20 girls or so working at any time, that's a lot of competition. I think if it's really hot girl, can maybe get 4-5 customer a day and make 100-200K a month but even then that's hard to maintain.

I can see that typical shop around weekday day time, almost no customer enter. but during evening weekends between 6-9 can have maybe 1 customer every 5 minutes or so around 12 customer per hour. round up a bit maybe and around 40 customers in 3 hours when most busy. and unless the girl gets picked up over and over again nonstop, she probably can at most get 2-3 customers a day. if working full time, every day of month, then yes can definitely make between 100-200K. but once again, it's hard to maintain consistent I think. some days can get 3-4 customers. some days maybe 1 customer, some days 0 customer, hard to say. what I can say is that I see some girls sitting at massage shop day after day, and no customer come...

1 year before I ask sideline girl how much she making, she say about 100K/month. but she real angpai on fiwfan, lots of reviews, and working almost every day each month from 10am to midnight. but then have to factor cost of advertisement and hotel fee too.

Now I also talk to normal massage ladies, thai massage around 200-300b an hour usually outside of large tourist areas. shop takes half cut so 100-150b to girl. I ask lady how many customer she gets. usually 2 customer a day. so can make 300b minimum wage basically. hopefully customer ask for special massage and she can get more but otherwise that's a difficult living...
I have a fwb. She used to do freelance when she was younger. early 20s, she is 28 now. Charging 2000 per shot. She says at that time she is able to earn about 60-80k per month serving customers.

Nowadays she works alot in czech club as well as deckend services. She says she earns about 80 - 90k per month as well. She prefers it this way because it has come to a point where she doesnt enjoy sex with random man anymore.

Actually she doesnt enjoy sex anymore period. she can do without it even. She does it with me because she enjoys my company because she can tell me everything and there is no way we can be together so she uses sex as a form of "payment" for my time with her. No loss to me. I like her company as well as her body but dont need the emotional attachment.
Old 11-11-2023, 11:16 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 513 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 186 / Power: 2
Neverlookback is a Helpful and Caring SamsterNeverlookback is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darkraid View Post
About 20% do out call i wud say.
Most work out of specific hotel locations in different districts if the city.
Most DO have a pimp...except when you see written specifically like ^^ take job alone^^ means independent.

I usually go d hotel she is using....easier to reject if too different, and i often did one, found a 2nd round while roaming the corridors after the first one
Old 13-11-2023, 12:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 80 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1989 / Power: 22
freebiez has a brilliant futurefreebiez has a brilliant futurefreebiez has a brilliant futurefreebiez has a brilliant futurefreebiez has a brilliant futurefreebiez has a brilliant futurefreebiez has a brilliant futurefreebiez has a brilliant futurefreebiez has a brilliant futurefreebiez has a brilliant futurefreebiez has a brilliant future

Cannot find this sideline thailand official leh. Without offici word have

I Lurve BBBJ,CIM and COF!
Old 13-11-2023, 12:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 118 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 80 / Power: 2
RobbyChin deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by meandme4 View Post
did some research and found these places for soapy message.
taragon
tara entertainment
maria
poseido

if i have about 6hours only, which one do u guys recommended for quality girls
please feel free to add any places u guys find is good to have quality girls too
Don’t think Taragon & Poseidon got many girls these day, probably will close down soon. For the big massage places - It’s really just the big 4 now:

La Belle
Maria
Black Caviar
Tara Entertainment, more commonly known as Tarawadee but if using Grabcar, it’s listed as Grand Tara 🤷‍♂️
Old 13-11-2023, 04:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 229 / Power: 18
red0xz is a Helpful and Caring Samsterred0xz is a Helpful and Caring Samsterred0xz is a Helpful and Caring Samster

anyone tried c body before? can share FR and rates for FS?
Old 13-11-2023, 09:41 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 513 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 186 / Power: 2
Neverlookback is a Helpful and Caring SamsterNeverlookback is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by freebiez View Post
Cannot find this sideline thailand official leh. Without offici word have
GOOGLE!!@@!
Old 13-11-2023, 10:12 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 774 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1548 / Power: 10
fallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Glenn Miller View Post
Not sure which Rainbow bro. Yes Thursday Friday Saturday billboard has some hotties.
ya i found out
there are 2 other rainbows on 1st floor
1 of them is LBs
damn chio... but inside the vibes like.... very strange.
can only be LBs
Old 14-11-2023, 01:00 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
Anonymous9X deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Updates from Deepavali weekend in BKK, visited two places and enjoyed the sessions.

Checked out Canary Massage as it is recommended on Tiktok and has themed rooms like classroom and hospital but it looks like it's closed for good with mattresses outside of the shop.

Kokoro BKK
Reached there around 2PM on a Saturday, with about 10 girls coming out when mamasan rang the bell to see lineup. Chose the last one that came out, best looking IMO. Took the 90mins nuru (3900B) + VIP room with Jacuzzi (500B), paid up, changed into slippers and brought up by the girl.
Did some small talk while undressing, kept thinking to myself that she looks familiar from my last year August's trip, asked her did I chose her last year and surprisingly she remembers me based on my walking style when going up the stairs, kind of tip-toeing.
Felt much closer this time round, when showering, in the bathtub or nuru. Enjoyed eating her out, fingering her making her cum, playing with her B/C chest and activities on the nuru mattress. Kept asking throughout if I can do 2 shots this time round because previously after first shot ended time is up already.
Forced myself to finish first shot after 20mins, showered and laid on bed with her for some small talk until left with 7mins, she ask if can finish in time. Told her why not just try, she quickly grabs a condom, caps on and pumped her all the way but not enough time to finish second shot. Washed up, had a good bye kiss and left.

Addict Massage
After dinner, walked around and reached there around 8PM on the same day. About 20 girls hanging around in the lobby, mamasan sat me down and explanined the different packages, told me to choose a girl, asked for girl with best service, took her, paid up (60mins shower room, standard girl, 2300B) and went upstairs.
The girl was having really flat chest, there is nothing much to grab even bending forward. Gave a brief "massage", turned around blew me and wanted to cap me, stopped her, 69 position DTAY then proceeded. Did a few position until I felt tired, put some oil on my hands and started fingering her while eating her out. She trembled, put my dick back in and pumped her.
Finished by hand after I'm too tired to pump her. Showered together, thanked me and asked me to come back on my last day in BKK as she is not around on Sunday. Told her I'll try as I have to do some souvenir shopping. Brought me down, and left.

Not sure if its a biased review but I felt Kokoro never fails me, its a little pricey but service is good.
Old 14-11-2023, 01:52 AM
Samster

Quoted: 162 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 457 / Power: 12
Siammy is a glorious beacon of lightSiammy is a glorious beacon of lightSiammy is a glorious beacon of lightSiammy is a glorious beacon of lightSiammy is a glorious beacon of light
Smile Conjugal rights betrayed

Quote:
Originally Posted by steve_li View Post
I have a fwb. She used to do freelance when she was younger. early 20s, she is 28 now. Charging 2000 per shot. She says at that time she is able to earn about 60-80k per month serving customers.

Nowadays she works alot in czech club as well as deckend services. She says she earns about 80 - 90k per month as well. She prefers it this way because it has come to a point where she doesnt enjoy sex with random man anymore.

Actually she doesnt enjoy sex anymore period. she can do without it even. She does it with me because she enjoys my company because she can tell me everything and there is no way we can be together so she uses sex as a form of "payment" for my time with her. No loss to me. I like her company as well as her body but dont need the emotional attachment.
I've had at least two Thai men complain to me that their wife has locked them out of the bedroom. One told her hubby to go to the soapies if he has an itch that needs to be scratched. This apparently arises once the last child is born.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1