The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help.

User Tag List

Old 08-11-2011, 11:48 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 857 / Power: 20
V|ernar is a splendid one to beholdV|ernar is a splendid one to beholdV|ernar is a splendid one to beholdV|ernar is a splendid one to beholdV|ernar is a splendid one to beholdV|ernar is a splendid one to beholdV|ernar is a splendid one to behold
Talking Re: Relationship wif a viet girl....

Quote:
Originally Posted by KangTuo View Post
you good... you left them
usually i am the one being dumped and hurt
i tell them i am hurt they say i talk rubbish and xao nhieu nhieu because they see me hugging other vb after chia tay.

vb hug other man = they working so need understand
man hug other vb = xao nhieu nhieu
lol , if i vb also wont believe you..
Old 09-11-2011, 02:24 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11601 / Power: 23
jackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Relationship wif a viet girl....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alimi View Post
when dealing with VBs whom seem to tell many lies just to rip off as much money as possible from their customers, with exception to their true love boy friends and genuine male friends...
Quote:
if they see you as a genuine male friend, they will not ask anything (money) you and will not expect you to ask anything (bonking) from them.

as for a true love boyfriend, they will still expect the boyfriend to help them out (money). in return they will be willing to accompany you whenever they are free or whenever you need them.
Thanks to all you sifu!

2014 - 27yo and above
Min 10 points to exchange
Old 09-11-2011, 02:25 AM
Samster

jackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by V|ernar View Post
oh yes , this i agree . VB got true male friend which they never bonk and only talk .. i guess this never happen in singapore ?
U wrong! I got bring 1VB to beach twice/thrice but I never hug her..... u can say I m loser but I dun hv those kind of feeling towards her

2014 - 27yo and above
Old 09-11-2011, 02:28 AM
Samster

Quote:
many vb working here will still see some guys in sillypore as purely friends...
Me lor

Quote:
most vb i have kc-ed and later chia tay choose not to keep in touch with me already
Cos u give them hope nhieu nhieu but later they disappointed with u nhieu nhieu

2014 - 27yo and above
Old 09-11-2011, 02:32 AM
Samster

Quote:
lol , if i vb also wont believe you..
Quote:
usually i am the one being dumped and hurt. i tell them i am hurt they say i talk rubbish and xao nhieu nhieu because they see me hugging other vb after chia tay.

U see, not only I dun believe.... many here too

2014 - 27yo and above
Old 09-11-2011, 10:02 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 39 / Power: 0
teletubbie deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guardsmanwarrio View Post
Bro teletubby, spent e past 1 hr reading ur postings, I am n e exact situation as u were, any advice for me?
bro..sori for the late reply...been very busy lately...
yes...go on wif her...provided you can
- afford it (money & emotional wise)
- no married

to me, its an life experience....there's no right or wrong...
Old 09-11-2011, 12:47 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 857 / Power: 20
V|ernar is a splendid one to beholdV|ernar is a splendid one to beholdV|ernar is a splendid one to beholdV|ernar is a splendid one to beholdV|ernar is a splendid one to beholdV|ernar is a splendid one to beholdV|ernar is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by jackbl View Post
Me lor

their mind not clear enough to think .. bro KT only give them more thing to think ~ lol

my bx number 2 think i super eng... can come and go VN as i like ... i guess that she thought singaporean work is almost like VN ... eng eng , see see look look .. go home bonk and sleep ~
Old 09-11-2011, 01:00 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 399 / Power: 15
jf66312 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterjf66312 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterjf66312 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterjf66312 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
their mind not clear enough to think .. bro KT only give them more thing to think ~ lol

my bx number 2 think i super eng... can come and go VN as i like ... i guess that she thought singaporean work is almost like VN ... eng eng , see see look look .. go home bonk and sleep ~
yup...first time i went to VN was shocked to see cafe packed with Execs and working class as early as 2pm...

guess their work life is not as hectic as in Singapore..
Old 09-11-2011, 01:42 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 892 / Power: 19
shysaint is a splendid one to beholdshysaint is a splendid one to beholdshysaint is a splendid one to beholdshysaint is a splendid one to beholdshysaint is a splendid one to beholdshysaint is a splendid one to beholdshysaint is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by jf66312 View Post
yup...first time i went to VN was shocked to see cafe packed with Execs and working class as early as 2pm...

guess their work life is not as hectic as in Singapore..
YEs it might be true working there is less hectic ... their lunch break is at least 2 hrs ...

But then bare in mind .. they wake up early for travel .. some as early as 4am and some 5 am ... anything 6-7 plus .. will be major traffic jam ...

after work might be home at 6-7 plus pm .. coz of traffic jams ..

so we can adapt to this type of cycle ???

i do agree less hectic work do improves family lifestyle and i like that ...

but then travelling to/fro work is a killer !

There is always PRO and CONS ..

Uncensored Videos from thisav.com

We are the Samster Community ... WE Share & Contribute ...
All PoinTs will be R.I.K.
2015 pts in 2015
Old 09-11-2011, 02:09 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 399 / Power: 15
jf66312 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterjf66312 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterjf66312 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterjf66312 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by shysaint View Post
YEs it might be true working there is less hectic ... their lunch break is at least 2 hrs ...

But then bare in mind .. they wake up early for travel .. some as early as 4am and some 5 am ... anything 6-7 plus .. will be major traffic jam ...

yup..thats quite true also....just need to find the right balance...
Old 09-11-2011, 08:07 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 252 / Power: 15
Golden question is one of the Best!Golden question is one of the Best!Golden question is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by shysaint View Post

yah,pro and cons.It depends on what how one person want.

And dont forget their sun set at 5pm plus and rise early.At 6pm,everything dark already,so they rise earlier and finish earlier,with 2 hour lunch break of course.
Old 20-11-2011, 07:21 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 704 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2757 / Power: 19
KangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by jackbl View Post
my KG vb will be another who will disappointed nhieu nhieu... she is waiting for me to go over vn in mid dec to look for her.. everyday counting down the number of days left. Probably i will just tell her to forget me...
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1