The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Sammyboy link/Picture exchange Plaza [Restricted - Members only]

Notices

The Sammyboy link/Picture exchange Plaza [Restricted - Members only] Verified ADULTS only! If you've seen something on the net that has given you an instant hard on, share it with the rest of us in this section. This section is sponsored by JB Pimp. [Notice : No rape, bestiality, incest, UPSKIRTS!, SNIPES!, underage material (including simulations), depictions of death, or material that infringes copyright laws. Report Infringements to the Moderator]
Please note that none of the images here are stored on the forum server as attachment uploading is disabled. All the images that are displayed are hotlinked from external servers that I have no control over. I am unable to remove images at source as they are NOT on my server. However, I can remove and censor the links to inappropriate material. ADULTS ONLY!

SakuraLIVE Image
Uncensored Japanese Girls ready to chat LIVE!

User Tag List

Old 07-07-2012, 02:50 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7180 / Power: 18
chochochang2 has a reputation beyond reputechochochang2 has a reputation beyond reputechochochang2 has a reputation beyond reputechochochang2 has a reputation beyond reputechochochang2 has a reputation beyond reputechochochang2 has a reputation beyond reputechochochang2 has a reputation beyond reputechochochang2 has a reputation beyond reputechochochang2 has a reputation beyond reputechochochang2 has a reputation beyond reputechochochang2 has a reputation beyond repute
Thai teen sex videos (DVD rip)

Hi bros, first up I'll be posting scenes from the DVD Teen Thailand #3

More details of the DVD here: http://thirdworldxxx.com/?page=content&contentId=Teen.Thailand.3&nats=MTAwM DAyNS40LjMuMy4yLjAuMC4wLjA

Old 07-07-2012, 03:02 AM
Samster

chochochang2 has a reputation beyond reputechochochang2 has a reputation beyond reputechochochang2 has a reputation beyond reputechochochang2 has a reputation beyond reputechochochang2 has a reputation beyond reputechochochang2 has a reputation beyond reputechochochang2 has a reputation beyond reputechochochang2 has a reputation beyond reputechochochang2 has a reputation beyond reputechochochang2 has a reputation beyond reputechochochang2 has a reputation beyond repute
Teen Thailand #3, scene 1

Scene 1: Bali

Download link: https://docs.google.com/open?id=0Bww...DhWZWlxQUxjaE0
Old 07-07-2012, 03:04 AM
Samster

Teen Thailand #3, scene 2

Scene 2: Bunny

Download link: https://docs.google.com/open?id=0B-O...m11UGw3U1FydVU
Old 07-07-2012, 03:05 AM
Samster

Teen Thailand #3, scene 3

Scene 3: Pai

Download link: https://docs.google.com/open?id=0B-O...lR2eTlVMjBmRk0
Old 07-07-2012, 03:06 AM
Samster

Teen Thailand #3, scene 4

Scene 4: Eve

Download link: https://docs.google.com/open?id=0B-O...jJZMnRCb3hVSUE
Old 07-07-2012, 03:36 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
smlimau deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Thai teen sex videos (DVD rip)

Wow! tats great bro! but sorry bro i got no power 2 up u leh .waiting 4 more)tq
Old 07-07-2012, 03:36 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 170 / Power: 17
sexynagi is a Helpful and Caring Samstersexynagi is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Keep up the good work! Just rated your thread 5 stars.
Old 07-07-2012, 04:38 AM
Samster

Quoted: 53 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 679 / Power: 18
~Devil~ is a splendid one to behold~Devil~ is a splendid one to behold~Devil~ is a splendid one to behold~Devil~ is a splendid one to behold~Devil~ is a splendid one to behold~Devil~ is a splendid one to behold

bro i need ur help in this...i clicked ur link then it re-directed to https://drive.google.com/start?authuser=0#home
Old 07-07-2012, 04:43 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Devil~ View Post
bro i need ur help in this...i clicked ur link then it re-directed to https://drive.google.com/start?authuser=0#home
which link did you click on? I tried all 4 links myself and they direct me to the videos respectively. Are you logged in to Google Drive or are you viewing the videos anonymously?
Old 07-07-2012, 04:47 AM
Samster

Quoted: 53 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 679 / Power: 18
~Devil~ is a splendid one to behold~Devil~ is a splendid one to behold~Devil~ is a splendid one to behold~Devil~ is a splendid one to behold~Devil~ is a splendid one to behold~Devil~ is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by chochochang2 View Post
which link did you click on? I tried all 4 links myself and they direct me to the videos respectively. Are you logged in to Google Drive or are you viewing the videos anonymously?
i guessed it would be anonymously...must i download the google drive or so uh
Old 07-07-2012, 04:50 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Devil~ View Post
i guessed it would be anonymously...must i download the google drive or so uh
No, you don't have to download anything.

You can download the videos anonymously.

Just go under the "File" tab and you will see the "Download" option right at the bottom.

Then, click on the "Download anyway" link in blue and your download will start.
Old 07-07-2012, 07:41 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 396 / Power: 14
jacko12 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterjacko12 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterjacko12 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterjacko12 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Bro,

Excellent links, definitely smooth as thai silk!

keep up great work...
Old 07-07-2012, 12:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 60 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1626 / Power: 16
SgHornyDevil has a brilliant futureSgHornyDevil has a brilliant futureSgHornyDevil has a brilliant futureSgHornyDevil has a brilliant futureSgHornyDevil has a brilliant futureSgHornyDevil has a brilliant futureSgHornyDevil has a brilliant futureSgHornyDevil has a brilliant futureSgHornyDevil has a brilliant futureSgHornyDevil has a brilliant futureSgHornyDevil has a brilliant future

Excellent effort, bro !

Up you ... cheers
Old 07-07-2012, 01:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1700 / Power: 23
LoveThai has a brilliant futureLoveThai has a brilliant futureLoveThai has a brilliant futureLoveThai has a brilliant futureLoveThai has a brilliant futureLoveThai has a brilliant futureLoveThai has a brilliant futureLoveThai has a brilliant futureLoveThai has a brilliant futureLoveThai has a brilliant futureLoveThai has a brilliant future

Nice, More please.

洞外草凄凄
洞内水滴滴
虽是方寸地
多少英雄泣

风流才子
Old 07-07-2012, 01:21 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by jacko12 View Post
Bro,

Excellent links, definitely smooth as thai silk!

keep up great work...
thanks bro, hope you enjoy the videos

Quote:
Originally Posted by SgHornyDevil View Post
Excellent effort, bro !

Up you ... cheers
thanks for your points and support bro, enjoy the videos

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoveThai View Post
Nice, More please.
thanks bro, will post more when I have access to netload.in premium account as I download the files from another website and post them here..
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1