The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Sexual Health Issues

Notices

Sexual Health Issues If you need medical advice regarding your sexual health, ask Dr Tan. We are honored to have an In House Doctor who is here to help.

User Tag List

Old 30-07-2005, 05:20 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 493 / Power: 20
whycare is a glorious beacon of lightwhycare is a glorious beacon of lightwhycare is a glorious beacon of lightwhycare is a glorious beacon of lightwhycare is a glorious beacon of light
Hiv...std...aids.....

sorry for being unknowledgeable...can i know the difference between these few or any others disease like GONORRHEA and etc...?? which is the deadly ones??? which cant be cure or no medicine to cure at all?? or which are the those that can be cure thru medicine or jabs?? i heard ppl saying symptons wont appears so fast... so when then you shld go for the test if thats the case?? kinda blur in these areas... hope some bros here can clear me up... although everytime bonk a FL with CD on... but just which to know more of these as Prevention is better then cure ya! cheers!!
Old 30-07-2005, 05:23 PM
Cyberspace Nerd

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Quoted: 494 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2863 / Power: 300
sammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Hiv...std...aids.....

Quote:
Originally Posted by whycare
sorry for being unknowledgeable...
Why the hell can't you read the sticky threads first before you ask dumbfuck questions?
  3. If you do arrange social meetings through this site, do NOT reveal your primary sammyboy nick.
  4. Whores are for fucking not loving. Just fuck them and be done with it.
Sign up for Premium Membership for great discounts and whole host of other forum benefits. Premium Membership details.

scan this code for SBF updates
Old 30-07-2005, 05:30 PM
Samster

whycare is a glorious beacon of lightwhycare is a glorious beacon of lightwhycare is a glorious beacon of lightwhycare is a glorious beacon of lightwhycare is a glorious beacon of light

Q. If a person has sexual intercourse with an infected female, what is the chance of him getting the disease?

A. The risk of vaginal intercourse without protection may vary between 0.1 to 0.01%. However, there are many other factors which can increase transmission including the presence of genital ulcers, the type of sex act actually performed, sex toys etc. etc.

Sex WITHOUT protection chances getting it is ONLY 0.1 to 0.01% ???
HUH???
Old 30-07-2005, 05:41 PM

Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 47 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21821 / Power: 29
Big Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond repute

read this carefully
However, there are many other factors which can increase transmission including the presence of genital ulcers, the type of sex act actually performed, sex toys etc. etc. to be honest with you..this type of thing... noone can give u an exact number.. it is just like someone posting here and ask WHY????WHY??? of all people he kenna STD.

Quote:
HUH???

Sex health related questions click here.
WOMEN'S CHARTER click here
Sg law on sex related matters click here
Old 30-07-2005, 05:42 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1096 / Power: 20
AfA_hmor has much to be proud ofAfA_hmor has much to be proud ofAfA_hmor has much to be proud ofAfA_hmor has much to be proud ofAfA_hmor has much to be proud ofAfA_hmor has much to be proud ofAfA_hmor has much to be proud ofAfA_hmor has much to be proud of

Quote:
sorry for being unknowledgeable...can i know the difference between these few or any others disease like GONORRHEA and etc...?? which is the deadly ones??? which cant be cure or no medicine to cure at all?? or which are the those that can be cure thru medicine or jabs?? i heard ppl saying symptons wont appears so fast... so when then you shld go for the test if thats the case?? kinda blur in these areas... hope some bros here can clear me up... although everytime bonk a FL with CD on... but just which to know more of these as Prevention is better then cure ya! cheers!!
Hi Whycare!

Despite your handle being Whycare...you do care! The umbrella name for diseases transmitted via sex is Sexually Transmitted Diseases (STDs). If you are a sufferer, you are suffering from Sexually Transmitted Infections (STIs).

All STDs are deadly in their own way. Some are deadly to the minds - it causes you emotional stress, pain and depression which may lead to suicidal tendendancy, blame and shame.

Some are deadly to your body and others. You cannot talk about these alone - because it takes two to get any STDs.

HIV will cause AIDS eventually - this ultimately leads to death from you suffering from immuno-deficient i.e. your body can no longer ward off any external invasions of even the simplest bacteria - weaker than a baby. HIV destroys your immunity. So is that deadly or what? You put your wife/gf at risks too as they maybe infected via intercourse (unprotected with Condoms) if you happen to make them pregnant and your child will be born with HIV infection. So it is not just you, its about also who you slept with.

Some will just stay dormant in your body and breakout whenever they are happy or triggered by stress. Herpes for example will reside in your body and never cured but lurk to spread to your gf and/or wife.

So it depends on individual, how deadly these are. Hope it helps in answering your questions.

AfA outreach
Old 30-07-2005, 05:47 PM

Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 47 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21821 / Power: 29
Big Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond repute

yo..AfA_hmor... good to see you around. do come and post here often thanks pal

Quote:
Originally Posted by AfA_hmor
Hi Whycare!
AfA outreach

Sex health related questions click here.
WOMEN'S CHARTER click here
Sg law on sex related matters click here
Old 30-07-2005, 05:48 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1295 / Power: 21
bongster has much to be proud ofbongster has much to be proud ofbongster has much to be proud ofbongster has much to be proud ofbongster has much to be proud ofbongster has much to be proud ofbongster has much to be proud ofbongster has much to be proud ofbongster has much to be proud of

Quote:
Q. If a person has sexual intercourse with an infected female, what is the chance of him getting the disease?

A. The risk of vaginal intercourse without protection may vary between 0.1 to 0.01%. However, there are many other factors which can increase transmission including the presence of genital ulcers, the type of sex act actually performed, sex toys etc. etc.

HUH???
Shld ard 0.1-1% lar.. anyway there are so many factors, ie viral load, wounds etc.

Be Responsible do a test:
DSC Clinic 62540212
Blk 31, #02-16 Kelantan Lane
Sat fr 1.30 to 3.30 pm, Tue and Wed fr 6.30 to 8pm.
Old 30-07-2005, 05:52 PM
Samster

AfA_hmor has much to be proud ofAfA_hmor has much to be proud ofAfA_hmor has much to be proud ofAfA_hmor has much to be proud ofAfA_hmor has much to be proud ofAfA_hmor has much to be proud ofAfA_hmor has much to be proud ofAfA_hmor has much to be proud of

Quote:

HUH???
Sex WITHOUT protection chances getting it is ONLY 0.1 to 0.01% - you should do a probability calculation to your 0.1 to 0.01%. Don't even think about IT brother!

All encounter without protection:
First encounter = 0.1% + other unforeseeable factors
Second encounter = 0.1% + other unforeseeable factors
Third encounter = 0.1% + other unforeseeable factors
Fourth encounter = 0.1% + other unforeseeable factors
Fifth encounter = 0.1% + other unforeseeable factors

You do a probability calculation above - the more you do, the higher the chance. The first time you do, you don't get it, that does not mean the second time you do you DON't GET IT. Why gamble on your life?

If you like gambling, 4D, total or Strike! is better. At least you burnt a hole in your pocket, yet you can earn that money back! If you gamble with your life, what is left?

Why play russian roulette? Take no chance. Be responsible to your own life.

AfA outreach

Last edited by AfA_hmor; 30-07-2005 at 05:54 PM. Reason: more info
Old 30-07-2005, 05:53 PM
Samster

Really appreciate bros for replying.... what if you bonk a working lady without CD or the CD breaks during process? what is the follow up action?? wait for 1 months and go for test? so from the reply of bros here.... meaning that if a person got sti/hiv/std etc... meaning theres no cure for it??
Old 30-07-2005, 05:57 PM
Samster

Quote:
Really appreciate bros for replying.... what if you bonk a working lady without CD or the CD breaks during process? what is the follow up action?? wait for 1 months and go for test? so from the reply of bros here.... meaning that if a person got sti/hiv/std etc... meaning theres no cure for it??
Wait three months - Window period - by theory & clinical trials for higher accuracy. If you are Kiasu, some people do every month.

STI - depends. Some got cure. Some no cure.

HIV/AIDS - Death becomes you.

AfA Outreach
Old 30-07-2005, 06:01 PM
Samster

bro i saw info that hiv/aids is a upgrade stage of std?? issit true? or u will contact hiv/aids straight without contacting std..? tks..
Old 30-07-2005, 06:02 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1295 / Power: 21
bongster has much to be proud ofbongster has much to be proud ofbongster has much to be proud ofbongster has much to be proud ofbongster has much to be proud ofbongster has much to be proud ofbongster has much to be proud ofbongster has much to be proud ofbongster has much to be proud of

Bro.. ur CD broke or u did RAW??? FYI there indeed are HIV+ samsters...

Be Responsible do a test:
DSC Clinic 62540212
Blk 31, #02-16 Kelantan Lane
Sat fr 1.30 to 3.30 pm, Tue and Wed fr 6.30 to 8pm.
Old 30-07-2005, 06:02 PM
Cyberspace Nerd

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Quoted: 494 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2863 / Power: 300
sammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
bro i saw info that hiv/aids is a upgrade stage of std?? issit true? or u will contact hiv/aids straight without contacting std..? tks..
That confirms it...you're a moron.
  3. If you do arrange social meetings through this site, do NOT reveal your primary sammyboy nick.
  4. Whores are for fucking not loving. Just fuck them and be done with it.
Sign up for Premium Membership for great discounts and whole host of other forum benefits. Premium Membership details.

scan this code for SBF updates
Old 30-07-2005, 06:04 PM
Samster

nah... i EVERYTIME must sure CD in on when bonking WL... just wish to get more knowledge... Rule of Cheonging...
Old 30-07-2005, 06:04 PM
Samster

Quote:
Upgrade stage? Where did you read that from?

You can contract HIV on its own. You can contract HIV with the presence of other STDs as some STD gives you cuts, sores, pus, which facilitate transmission of HIV.

Again, noone gets AIDS immediately. You get HIV infection first then you develop AIDS.

AfA outreach

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1