The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
hayhay, hcbj, HKCAD, io2io3io2io3, m00tix, manhood1900, schwing, slicker69, Wakeup123, wpns

Old 22-03-2024, 07:18 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 581 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 525 / Power: 6
Wakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Screwing maids

Quote:
Originally Posted by Twa_Kee View Post
Some maids are so pretty … see her everyday, can tahan meh ?
Bro, it's not hard to spot the maids having sex r/s with the employer. I ever see one maid loudly commanded the man to buy coffee n food for her with the man's mother wheelchair bound. If no sex involves, who will believe. I also saw Saturday many maids in market choosing clothing n buy cosmetics stuff n suddenly one tall old man appear n hold one of the maid hand. Some I believe consent is given by the wife as she cannot satisfy the husband sex needs, old already pussy dry.
Old 22-03-2024, 09:38 AM
Samster

Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
deskjet840 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by I Love Boobs View Post
Anybody fucked the Myanmar girl PeonyBlossom?
Understand this post is long overdue, somehow managed to link up this peony and waiting to meet her soon. Anyone brother engaged her services before?
Old 22-03-2024, 09:58 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 248 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 336 / Power: 9
helpmefast is one of the Best!helpmefast is one of the Best!helpmefast is one of the Best!helpmefast is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by deskjet840 View Post
Understand this post is long overdue, somehow managed to link up this peony and waiting to meet her soon. Anyone brother engaged her services before?
I did, but that maybe 1 to 2 years ago, back then I was thinking her boob job was poorly done. But looking at her current pictures seemed like not that bad alr, how much is she asking now? She's also pretty tall too, quite horny as well. But then again it's been 1-2 years so things may change, YMMV.

How much is she asking for? Back then, iirc, she asked $250
Old 22-03-2024, 10:01 AM
Samster

helpmefast is one of the Best!helpmefast is one of the Best!helpmefast is one of the Best!helpmefast is one of the Best!

Hey guys, have anyone up before a PH DH called "Sab" on michat before? How was she? Thanks guys
Old 22-03-2024, 10:52 AM
Samster

Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 116 / Power: 3
Shangchi deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyShangchi deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by deskjet840 View Post
She is a fair-skinned hot nurse, rates same as mentioned above by bro helpmefast, she is worth it but will not RTF as abit expensive

She suitable for Westie bro

Last edited by Shangchi; 22-03-2024 at 11:05 AM.
Old 22-03-2024, 10:57 AM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 886 / Power: 15
hornydude is a splendid one to beholdhornydude is a splendid one to beholdhornydude is a splendid one to beholdhornydude is a splendid one to beholdhornydude is a splendid one to beholdhornydude is a splendid one to beholdhornydude is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by ghostcow View Post
Wonder if there is samster bro managed to bonk fair skin chio PH before? Like their actresses, see already very steam.
Years ago in Japan on holiday, bonked a fair skin chio PH FL before, not cheap, lost contact when she went back to PH, but I still got her panties
Old 22-03-2024, 11:17 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shangchi View Post
She is a fair-skinned hot nurse, rates same as mentioned above by bro helpmefast, she is worth it but will not RTF as abit expensive

She suitable for Westie bro

You tried her recently? Feel like trying again cos I rmb she was quite horny hahaha that time and I'm kinda running out of contacts/options myself ROFL.
Old 22-03-2024, 11:49 AM
Samster

Quoted: 162 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 915 / Power: 8
ghostcow is a splendid one to beholdghostcow is a splendid one to beholdghostcow is a splendid one to beholdghostcow is a splendid one to beholdghostcow is a splendid one to beholdghostcow is a splendid one to beholdghostcow is a splendid one to beholdghostcow is a splendid one to behold

Cleared for

Last edited by ghostcow; 23-03-2024 at 10:52 PM.
Old 22-03-2024, 11:57 AM
Samster

Quoted: 581 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 525 / Power: 6
Wakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shangchi View Post
She is a fair-skinned hot nurse, rates same as mentioned above by bro helpmefast, she is worth it but will not RTF as abit expensive [/url]
Oh she's not a maid anymore?
Old 22-03-2024, 01:33 PM
Samster

Shangchi deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyShangchi deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wakeup123 View Post
Oh she's not a maid anymore?
If maid so sexy, I think kanna piak piak all day by her sir already lol

I saw on her social media that she wear nurse uniform.

I also ask her before if she medical staff.

Her off days usually not weekends, it’s random weekdays off shift.

I thinking since she nurse, her health status must be ok, I want to try her raw but no courage so never ask her lol

Last edited by Shangchi; 22-03-2024 at 01:57 PM.
Old 22-03-2024, 01:34 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by helpmefast View Post
You tried her recently? Feel like trying again cos I rmb she was quite horny hahaha that time and I'm kinda running out of contacts/options myself ROFL.
Not very recent, like 1-2 months ago. She easy to date out as long as can pay

Last edited by Shangchi; 22-03-2024 at 01:55 PM.
Old 22-03-2024, 02:08 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 639 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2167 / Power: 8
superstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond repute

This one confirm out of topic.. but u bros got sibei alot of maid kang tao so i ask here... ah boh i also dunno how to find...

anyone got lobang for part time cleaner? clean house not clean kukujiao..

serious one.. i really looking for cleaner to help because i injure my hand so need come cleaning help..
Old 22-03-2024, 02:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 338 / Power: 20
thisisme is one of the Best!thisisme is one of the Best!thisisme is one of the Best!thisisme is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by superstiffy View Post
This one confirm out of topic.. but u bros got sibei alot of maid kang tao so i ask here... ah boh i also dunno how to find...

serious one.. i really looking for cleaner to help because i injure my hand so need come cleaning help..
Can try this one.

https://www.helpling.com.sg/
Old 22-03-2024, 03:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6 / Power: 0
Bensen111 is Cool - loads of Potential

i rather go jb vip spa young indon for 268rm then fuck $200 old maid in singapore
not sure thoes two still in vipspa anot i fk the white shirt before my friend fk the black shirt
Old 22-03-2024, 03:33 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by superstiffy View Post

This Thai ML got do legit cleaning for house, u can try pm her on TT or find her at gmt

She also do legit good massage only
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1